Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

a Blockchain-based reporting system that provides ethical behavior, full protection of personal data and confidentiality.
After the leaking of the personal data of facebook users, people do not rely on them for their secure data and from that  time people were in search of another place where they can have secured data. On this platform they will feel happy as on here they will not have any fear of their personal data to be leaked.
yes this project is nowadays very beneficial for the security of our personal data. I am sure that this will be more secure platform for us. Many people like to secre their personal data and they will come to use this platform. This has a fantastic technology for the security and protection of our personal data.
Because of their fantastic features many of the companies are already becoming the partners with it. They are seeing the partnership with this project much beneficial as people will then rely on them too. These steps are making this project a more successful project and the investors are inpatient to invest in this project.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gimbo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:25:11 PM

a Blockchain-based reporting system that provides ethical behavior, full protection of personal data and confidentiality.
After the leaking of the personal data of facebook users, people do not rely on them for their secure data and from that  time people were in search of another place where they can have secured data. On this platform they will feel happy as on here they will not have any fear of their personal data to be leaked.
yes this project is nowadays very beneficial for the security of our personal data. I am sure that this will be more secure platform for us. Many people like to secre their personal data and they will come to use this platform. This has a fantastic technology for the security and protection of our personal data.
Because of their fantastic features many of the companies are already becoming the partners with it. They are seeing the partnership with this project much beneficial as people will then rely on them too. These steps are making this project a more successful project and the investors are inpatient to invest in this project.
These are actually their hard work and their struggle for making more and more partnership which is making this ICO a more hotter ICO of the crypto platform. The two rounds of the ICO end up very efficiently and now people are preparing themselves to invest in the third round of the project. It is because investing in this project will give a very good income in the future when the price of the coin will increase.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:32:54 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 10:26:13 PM by Qatuca

After the leaking of the personal data of facebook users, people do not rely on them for their secure data and from that  time people were in search of another place where they can have secured data. On this platform they will feel happy as on here they will not have any fear of their personal data to be leaked.
These are actually their hard work and their struggle for making more and more partnership which is making this ICO a more hotter ICO of the crypto platform. The two rounds of the ICO end up very efficiently and now people are preparing themselves to invest in the third round of the project. It is because investing in this project will give a very good income in the future when the price of the coin will increase.
In this project the investors are not only investing for the bonus or for the increase in the price of the coin but in this project the developers have planned to give a product which will make their life more better with more better features in the enkronos. We really need this project in this advanced age of life.
Sarspin

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:40:04 PM

Is the Crowdsale of this project started or not? I am seeing the timer on the website but do not know that it is for the coming of the Crowdsale or for the end of the Crowdsale. I am trying to invest in this project.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

Is the Crowdsale of this project started or not? I am seeing the timer on the website but do not know that it is for the coming of the Crowdsale or for the end of the Crowdsale. I am trying to invest in this project.
The crowdsale is now not opened it will be opened as scheduled on their website. The starting date of the ICO will be 18th september 2018. After that date you can invest in this project to get the shares in the project. I appreciate your investment in this project because it is a high potential project.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:52:30 PM

The crowdsale is now not opened it will be opened as scheduled on their website. The starting date of the ICO will be 18th september 2018. After that date you can invest in this project to get the shares in the project. I appreciate your investment in this project because it is a high potential project.
On 18th September try to invest in the first hours as in that time you will have the chance to get the 8% discount in the price of the coin. It will save much of your money or may give you some extra coins. Collect as much coins as possible as the price of each coin will give you much return.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:59:31 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 10:20:04 PM by Westant

On 18th September try to invest in the first hours as in that time you will have the chance to get the 8% discount in the price of the coin. It will save much of your money or may give you some extra coins. Collect as much coins as possible as the price of each coin will give you much return.
Yes that is a good chance for getting some extra coin from their investment if they come in that time of the ICO and invest. First of all I will suggest everyone to invest in the early hours for getting that discount while if someone come late then they will also be lucky as they will get a chance to invest in a project which is running from already and which will use this token in their apps and the price of it will increase in the passage of time.
Sarspin

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:28:09 PM

Yes that is a good chance for getting some extra coin from their investment if they come in that time of the ICO and invest. First of all I will suggest everyone to invest in the early hours for getting that discount while if someone come late then they will also be lucky as they will get a chance to invest in a project which is running from already and which will use this token in their apps and the price of it will increase in the passage of time.
Thanks for your guidance.

What do you say about the team members and about the background of the project? How much can we trust on the project and its team.
Zistmine

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

What do you say about the team members and about the background of the project? How much can we trust on the project and its team.
This is a well trusted and registered company. They are working from three years for this project enkronos is actually already extablished platform which is used for blockchain based apps.

The CEO and founder of this project, Gianluca Busato is a 49 years old person, he has a 15 years experiencein technological innovation.

There is nothing to doubt. You can invest in this project. You will not face any issue in it.
Gryptog

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

This is a well trusted and registered company. They are working from three years for this project enkronos is actually already extablished platform which is used for blockchain based apps.

The CEO and founder of this project, Gianluca Busato is a 49 years old person, he has a 15 years experiencein technological innovation.

There is nothing to doubt. You can invest in this project. You will not face any issue in it.

According to 2017 Dun & Bradstreet's analysis ENKRONOS comes in the 12.5% of those businesses in the Slovenia which are in the class A position. So why not to invest in this project to make our future more brighter!

Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:41:22 PM

According to 2017 Dun & Bradstreet's analysis ENKRONOS comes in the 12.5% of those businesses in the Slovenia which are in the class A position. So why not to invest in this project to make our future more brighter!
Investing in a project like this is a lucky act. I now knew that why the ICO of this project is very faster and they within the pre sale reached the soft cap of the project and the second round also brought many more investors to the project.
enkronos

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

Block.News interviews Enkronos CEO Gianluca Busato

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQvg-7H_90

“Enkronos Apps” is a powerful multi-application ecosystem for advertising solutions, marketing and promotions, gamification, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, internet of things, big data and e-democracy, just to name a few areas. All the applications that will be published share a unified authentication system (SSO) that will also facilitate interoperability and greatly enhance every data-driven project in a common cloud-based environment. Furthermore they have a unique Credit Ethics System, thanks to the use of the blockchain. This is a real answer to the serious ethical issue in the use of big data raised by the recent case of Facebook – Cambridge Analytica.

Enkronos ICO is listed on Block.News on https://block.news/icocal/enkronos/
Westant

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

“Enkronos Apps” is a powerful multi-application ecosystem for advertising solutions, marketing and promotions, gamification, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, internet of things, big data and e-democracy, just to name a few areas. All the applications that will be published share a unified authentication system (SSO) that will also facilitate interoperability and greatly enhance every data-driven project in a common cloud-based environment. Furthermore they have a unique Credit Ethics System, thanks to the use of the blockchain. This is a real answer to the serious ethical issue in the use of big data raised by the recent case of Facebook – Cambridge Analytica.

he is a very brilliant person he have presented for which he planned and what he is saying for the more success of the project will coe to be real with his efforts. We have trust on him and on his project and for that we are investing in this project.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:23:38 PM

that is a nice interview. It brought more knowledge to my mind about this project now I am more confident about it and I am happy that I am the user of such a high potential project and that the developers of this project are very energetic.
Zistmine

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:45:45 PM

that is a nice interview. It brought more knowledge to my mind about this project now I am more confident about it and I am happy that I am the user of such a high potential project and that the developers of this project are very energetic.
This interview is really more beneficial with more knowledge for the people who are interested in this project. If we promote it on our social media then many more people who are not aware will know about it and will get each and every point of the project as that interview has many more for them.
Gryptog

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:56:21 PM

It was asked that why they will join your platform. I will say because it is a project with a bigger community which is increasing more. Any company which will join enkronos will get more popularity with them. It will be a success even for them.
Westant

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:36:25 PM

It was asked that why they will join your platform. I will say because it is a project with a bigger community which is increasing more. Any company which will join enkronos will get more popularity with them. It will be a success even for them.
Yes in this way both of the communities will come together and they will increase the communities of each other. In this way the use of both of the platform will increase and they both will get more profit because of the increased use by the increased communities.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:43:35 PM

Yes in this way both of the communities will come together and they will increase the communities of each other. In this way the use of both of the platform will increase and they both will get more profit because of the increased use by the increased communities.
I favor the opinion that enkronos is a bigger community and is increasing faster. In the crypto community the use of it will increase more and any app or any company which will develop their app for this platform will get a huge demand and the use of that app will increase with the development of blockchain technology.
Zistmine

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:52:49 PM

I favor the opinion that enkronos is a bigger community and is increasing faster. In the crypto community the use of it will increase more and any app or any company which will develop their app for this platform will get a huge demand and the use of that app will increase with the development of blockchain technology.
It is a chance for many start ups to get the advertised in this platform. Anyone who will advertise their project will need a bigger amount of money while if they will join this platform then there is already a bigger community working they will know about it and they will adopt it so the success will be with them along with enkronos.
Gryptog

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:03:41 PM

It is a chance for many start ups to get the advertised in this platform. Anyone who will advertise their project will need a bigger amount of money while if they will join this platform then there is already a bigger community working they will know about it and they will adopt it so the success will be with them along with enkronos.
Thanks for your opinions for my point of view. Now as we know that working on this platform and uploading apps on this project bring success we have to promote this with our friends and family and have to tell them to join it and have to promote this with developers whom we know to make this platform more wide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: