Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:32:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127165 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gimbo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

Block.News interviews Enkronos CEO Gianluca Busato

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQvg-7H_90

“Enkronos Apps” is a powerful multi-application ecosystem for advertising solutions, marketing and promotions, gamification, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, internet of things, big data and e-democracy, just to name a few areas. All the applications that will be published share a unified authentication system (SSO) that will also facilitate interoperability and greatly enhance every data-driven project in a common cloud-based environment. Furthermore they have a unique Credit Ethics System, thanks to the use of the blockchain. This is a real answer to the serious ethical issue in the use of big data raised by the recent case of Facebook – Cambridge Analytica.

Enkronos ICO is listed on Block.News on https://block.news/icocal/enkronos/
will it be available on any mobile set already like play store. Is it expected any partnership with any mobile set as others?
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:21:54 PM

“Enkronos Apps” is a powerful multi-application ecosystem for advertising solutions, marketing and promotions, gamification, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, internet of things, big data and e-democracy, just to name a few areas. All the applications that will be published share a unified authentication system (SSO) that will also facilitate interoperability and greatly enhance every data-driven project in a common cloud-based environment. Furthermore they have a unique Credit Ethics System, thanks to the use of the blockchain. This is a real answer to the serious ethical issue in the use of big data raised by the recent case of Facebook – Cambridge Analytica.

will it be available on any mobile set already like play store. Is it expected any partnership with any mobile set as others?
They have just launched the platform and the app of this project is available on the playstore and the other appstores. Anyone can have it on their device and anyone can have the all apps of it with convenience. It may happen in the future.
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:25:43 PM

Enkronos Apps are built on a highly modular concept, where removing, adjust, scaling or improving any aspect is simple and clean.
All applications of the environment use a centralized single sign-in (SSO) system. This removes any authentication or data authorization issues that an application could have and eases the use of all applications throughout the world of Enkronos Apps.

Interesting
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:38:21 PM

Enkronos Apps are built on a highly modular concept, where removing, adjust, scaling or improving any aspect is simple and clean.
All applications of the environment use a centralized single sign-in (SSO) system. This removes any authentication or data authorization issues that an application could have and eases the use of all applications throughout the world of Enkronos Apps.

Interesting
I am also following the project and the part of them because of that features in the project. I am seeing these all as much more beneficial for me and for any user who need the apps for their businesses and for their other ways of life like for advertisement and for entertainment AI and other etc
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:49:11 PM

They have just launched the platform and the app of this project is available on the playstore and the other appstores. Anyone can have it on their device and anyone can have the all apps of it with convenience. It may happen in the future.
In the future with more development and more increased community and more usage of the enkronos will impose it on the phone companies to provide this app as builtin from their company. It is more expected in the time when the blockchain will become the mainstream.
Iluka

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:50:20 PM

This is a truly remarkable project, advertising and blockchain is always a great mixture
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:22:45 PM

This is a truly remarkable project, advertising and blockchain is always a great mixture

Yes you are right and this project is not only limited to advertising but it has a wide range of benefits for the blockchain users. It is bringing a complete play store for the blockchain users. This app will make a new world which will have a more convenient use for all of us.
Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:13:38 PM

Undoubtedly, Enkronos deserves attention! I wonder how much is the minimum contribution to the project at the moment?

Gimbo

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:34:11 PM

Undoubtedly, Enkronos deserves attention! I wonder how much is the minimum contribution to the project at the moment?
Right now the ICO is not started. The pre ICO is already completed a few days ago while there are two months remaining in the ICO start up. You have to wait a little more for your investment in the project.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:06:58 PM

Right now the ICO is not started. The pre ICO is already completed a few days ago while there are two months remaining in the ICO start up. You have to wait a little more for your investment in the project.
Yes the ICO has not been started yet. I think the correct date for the ICO is 18th September. after that you can invest your money in this ICO project. I appreciate your decision to invest in this project. For any investment it is important to know well about that project. The minimum investment required for this project is 0.1 Eth.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

Yes the ICO has not been started yet. I think the correct date for the ICO is 18th September. after that you can invest your money in this ICO project. I appreciate your decision to invest in this project. For any investment it is important to know well about that project. The minimum investment required for this project is 0.1 Eth.
There are 57 days remaining in the project. Till that time collect as much as possible to invest in this project. This project is one of the best projects which will give a bigger return in the future. The use of the coin will be very high in the future and the demand will increase the price of the coin very higher.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:20:54 PM

Yes you are right and this project is not only limited to advertising but it has a wide range of benefits for the blockchain users. It is bringing a complete play store for the blockchain users. This app will make a new world which will have a more convenient use for all of us.
There are much more in this project and with the coming app in the project the project is getting more potential fro the success. The owners have opened the doors to the third party developers to publish their apps on the platform and they are very happy with this invitation and are actively presenting their products on this platform.
Qatuca

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

There are much more in this project and with the coming app in the project the project is getting more potential fro the success. The owners have opened the doors to the third party developers to publish their apps on the platform and they are very happy with this invitation and are actively presenting their products on this platform.
yes the third party is very happy with this project and they know the future potential of this project that is why they are publishing their apps actively on enkronos. I wish that the enkronos also start their own apps with faster speed to give more success within shorter time period.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:06:48 PM

yes the third party is very happy with this project and they know the future potential of this project that is why they are publishing their apps actively on enkronos. I wish that the enkronos also start their own apps with faster speed to give more success within shorter time period.
This is better for the healthy future of the project. Many people often say that why others will join them and do not know about the project. If they study about the project then they will know that how much benefit will third parties get when they take the support of this project.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:36:05 PM

This is better for the healthy future of the project. Many people often say that why others will join them and do not know about the project. If they study about the project then they will know that how much benefit will third parties get when they take the support of this project.
Those who are joining this platform already know that how much is it fruitful for them. It is the start of this project and they know that if they will join it in the start then the coming community will also be with them and they will be millionaire with this platform.
Gimbo

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

Those who are joining this platform already know that how much is it fruitful for them. It is the start of this project and they know that if they will join it in the start then the coming community will also be with them and they will be millionaire with this platform.
Swee is the example of that. It joined this project and they got a lot of traffic because of joining enkronos platform. Looking this many other companies are coming to join enkronos to get the success.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:38:55 PM

The project is going with a great progress. I also invested in this project. Is there any other way to earn some free tokens of this project?
Qatuca

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:44:22 PM

The project is going with a great progress. I also invested in this project. Is there any other way to earn some free tokens of this project?
There is currently a running contest at the platform with contestdream. You can participate with that contest and you will earn a high amount of free coins. That is a best opportunity for you to earn free tokens if you want to get free tokens.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:55:47 PM

There is currently a running contest at the platform with contestdream. You can participate with that contest and you will earn a high amount of free coins. That is a best opportunity for you to earn free tokens if you want to get free tokens.
Can I know how much can we earn there? What is the method to join that contest. I saw an advertisement of that but I do not know that where was it. Maybe on telegram it was. I scrolled it up a lot but not found.
Qatuca

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:57:04 PM

Can I know how much can we earn there? What is the method to join that contest. I saw an advertisement of that but I do not know that where was it. Maybe on telegram it was. I scrolled it up a lot but not found.
Here is the link where it is advertised https://twitter.com/enkronos/status/1020266246875623426
Follow the steps to earn the free tokens. There are still a few days remaining in the contest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: