Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:48:32 PM

Enkronos Apps are build on a highly modular concept, where removing, adjust, scaling or improving any aspect is simple and clean. All applications of the environment use a centralized single sign-in (SSO) environment.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:19:20 AM

wow enkronos team launching alot of benefit project for third parties and their team in tele is very active , succesful of ico is based on from active team
The team of the project is very active for their project and that is why their ICO first two rounds were successful and they have many partners to the project. The users are also coming with a good speed to become the community of this project.
The success of a project is not luck. Enkronos team is always active and answering questions quickly, it will be the key to success. Hopefully when the ICO ends, they will always be.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:26:24 PM

Enkronos Apps are build on a highly modular concept, where removing, adjust, scaling or improving any aspect is simple and clean. All applications of the environment use a centralized single sign-in (SSO) environment.
These are the things which is making this project more attractive and which is making this the best project for the investors. The investors know about these features and they know that the benefits of that will make the project usage much higher and the coin of this project will have a higher usage and the demand of the coin will increase in the market.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

wow enkronos team launching alot of benefit project for third parties and their team in tele is very active , succesful of ico is based on from active team
The team of the project is very active for their project and that is why their ICO first two rounds were successful and they have many partners to the project. The users are also coming with a good speed to become the community of this project.
The success of a project is not luck. Enkronos team is always active and answering questions quickly, it will be the key to success. Hopefully when the ICO ends, they will always be.
yes all the credits go to the project developers. They are working hard for the more development of the project and they are doing a very active marketing for the project. They know how to proceed the process to make it the best one.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:46:45 AM

McAudience  is a very interesting app for making our audience for our project or for the campaign of any business we want to promote. I like that app more than any other platform for creating our audience.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:48:55 AM

McAudience  is a very interesting app for making our audience for our project or for the campaign of any business we want to promote. I like that app more than any other platform for creating our audience.
I also like that app as it gives the more convenient way to make our audience. It is designed in a way which do not need any technical skills for running it. Any person can easily use McAudience for building our audience.
Hamaber

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:54:28 AM

I also like that app as it gives the more convenient way to make our audience. It is designed in a way which do not need any technical skills for running it. Any person can easily use McAudience for building our audience.
I went to there and read about that app after hearing from you people on this thread. I found that a very useful tool for those who need to build their audience. The steps which are required for running the system is very easy and it require the only four simple steps for completing the task to build your audience.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:03:32 AM

I went to there and read about that app after hearing from you people on this thread. I found that a very useful tool for those who need to build their audience. The steps which are required for running the system is very easy and it require the only four simple steps for completing the task to build your audience.
Yes these steps are understandable and learnt by any person easily without any issue and without any hard struggle in learning and understanding. All of those who just have the knowledge of the language which is used by the app will be able to use it easily.
Hamaber

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:05:49 AM

Yes these steps are understandable and learnt by any person easily without any issue and without any hard struggle in learning and understanding. All of those who just have the knowledge of the language which is used by the app will be able to use it easily.
For many people language is not compulsory to start on any app. I saw a number of people who have not much knowledge of a specific language and they still work on apps which are easy to use. They only need some guidance from the specialized people and they will tell them how to work on that.
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:09:53 AM

From these development we can imagine that how much the developers and the team of the project are active for their project to make it a more successful project of the coming future. They are much expert in their field and they are working hard to fulfill all of their promises.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:19:07 AM

From these development we can imagine that how much the developers and the team of the project are active for their project to make it a more successful project of the coming future. They are much expert in their field and they are working hard to fulfill all of their promises.
Yes the team members and the developers are really the hard working personalities. They are putting all of their efforts in order to give a high success to the project of enkronos and they are getting the fruits as the project is very faster on its development path and the community of this project is going bigger with the passage of time.
Xemesis113

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:37:16 PM

I work for a blockchain development team (smart contract / AltCoin development), marketing support and technical assistance. With unlimited access to countless listing sites and investors, you’re sure to hit the moon, pm for an interesting offer.
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

ICO Enkronos completed? What are the results?
Hamaber

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:13:51 AM

Only the pre sale is completed while the main ICO is still in the way, I think it will be started in the month of September.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:23:20 AM

I work for a blockchain development team (smart contract / AltCoin development), marketing support and technical assistance. With unlimited access to countless listing sites and investors, you’re sure to hit the moon, pm for an interesting offer.
It is appreciable to assist the project, This project already have a very high potential and with the help of you people the project will really hit the moon and will give more benefits to all of us.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

It is appreciable to assist the project, This project already have a very high potential and with the help of you people the project will really hit the moon and will give more benefits to all of us.
It is right that this project has a very high potential and the reason is that the developers have already completed their product and the companies and different partners are making their apps for this platform and are getting the expected benefits.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

It is right that this project has a very high potential and the reason is that the developers have already completed their product and the companies and different partners are making their apps for this platform and are getting the expected benefits.
Not only the companies and the partners but even the individual are able to get account on that platform and they can also publish their apps on enkronos platform and they are making at a high range which means that this project is already on the success.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:41:46 AM

Only the pre sale is completed while the main ICO is still in the way, I think it will be started in the month of September.
The exact timing for the coming crowdsale is given below:

Sept 18, 2018 h15:00 CET - Nov 20, 2018 h14:59 CET

Try to ready for that time to invest in this project because in the first few hours they are giving a good discount.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:36:24 AM

Try to ready for that time to invest in this project because in the first few hours they are giving a good discount.
Thanks for the reminder of the dates for the upcoming round for the crowdsale. We have to get ready for investment in this project as we are seeing the development of the project and the success of the project from the beginning.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:53:31 AM

Thanks for the reminder of the dates for the upcoming round for the crowdsale. We have to get ready for investment in this project as we are seeing the development of the project and the success of the project from the beginning.
Yes the success is already there for this project the coin of this project will get a highest demand and will get a high value on the exchanges. It means that genius people will invest in this project as they know that what is the success and they know that enkronos is already on the success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: