Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bikker

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:03:40 PM

I am waiting for the project to start their main ICO sooner and wish to invest in the first 8 hours in order to get the bonus to maximize my coin and to get a good profit from this project.
Why you wish for the first 8 hour for your investment when the bigger discount will end in the first 3 hours? If you want a good number of discount then you have to invest in the first 3 hours. It will give you 8% discount.
Yes the 8% discount will be for only three hours when the ICO will be started and after that the discount will be reduced. It is better that all of the investors who are ready for their investment in this project come to invest in the first 3 hours.
Oh, sorry for that. I thought that it is for the first 8 hours, but it is for the first 3 hours and the discount is 8%. I was confused in both of that. I am ready for investment in this project and I will never miss that time to invest in this project.
It is great that you are investing in this project. Along with that you also have to invite your friends and relatives to invest in this project and have to tell them that how much is profitable this project for the investors.
Yes I invite them, I invite them to invest in any project which have a high potential like this project. Many of them come on my opinion and they are very happy with me as they are now millionaire with their investment in different ICO project to which I invited them.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:04:50 PM

I am waiting for the project to start their main ICO sooner and wish to invest in the first 8 hours in order to get the bonus to maximize my coin and to get a good profit from this project.
Why you wish for the first 8 hour for your investment when the bigger discount will end in the first 3 hours? If you want a good number of discount then you have to invest in the first 3 hours. It will give you 8% discount.
Yes the 8% discount will be for only three hours when the ICO will be started and after that the discount will be reduced. It is better that all of the investors who are ready for their investment in this project come to invest in the first 3 hours.
Oh, sorry for that. I thought that it is for the first 8 hours, but it is for the first 3 hours and the discount is 8%. I was confused in both of that. I am ready for investment in this project and I will never miss that time to invest in this project.
It is great that you are investing in this project. Along with that you also have to invite your friends and relatives to invest in this project and have to tell them that how much is profitable this project for the investors.
Yes I invite them, I invite them to invest in any project which have a high potential like this project. Many of them come on my opinion and they are very happy with me as they are now millionaire with their investment in different ICO project to which I invited them.
But after their investment in this project they will be very happy with you and they all will love you after they invest in this project. Because this project is more special than all other projects as the team members have prepared something which will make the platform a bigger place for the crypt community to get their beneficial apps. The use of this coin will be much higher and so it will increase the value of the coin.
Bikker

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:01:06 PM

But after their investment in this project they will be very happy with you and they all will love you after they invest in this project. Because this project is more special than all other projects as the team members have prepared something which will make the platform a bigger place for the crypt community to get their beneficial apps. The use of this coin will be much higher and so it will increase the value of the coin.
You are right, this project is really a way to the success and in this project if we will invite any member then they will also be the millionaire and they will be very happy with us.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:09:10 PM

You are right, this project is really a way to the success and in this project if we will invite any member then they will also be the millionaire and they will be very happy with us.
I agree with your points and believe on the future of the project, Now we are juts waiting for the ICO to open so that we invest in this project. I want this ICO to complete as much as possible because this will give a more successful future to all of us.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:14:33 PM

I agree with your points and believe on the future of the project, Now we are juts waiting for the ICO to open so that we invest in this project. I want this ICO to complete as much as possible because this will give a more successful future to all of us.
There are only a few days remaining in the ICO. Then we will be able to invest some more money in this project. I the previous month I also told to a number of my friends they will also invest in this project. They are happily willing to invest in this project after reading the details of this project.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

There are only a few days remaining in the ICO. Then we will be able to invest some more money in this project. I the previous month I also told to a number of my friends they will also invest in this project. They are happily willing to invest in this project after reading the details of this project.
Yes after 9 days we will invest in this project. The ICO will be started on 18th September. Make sure that you invest as early investor to get some extra coins. This will be a great opportunity for the investors to invest in the early hours of the ICO.
enkronos

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:05:10 AM

++ Enkronos  teams up with TheCurrencyAnalytics for a mutual investment partnership ++

Enkronos and TheCurrencyAnalytics have collaborated to form a mutual investment partnership where both the companies will invest in each other’s tokens.

https://ico.enkronos.com/enkronos-teams-up-with-thecurrencyanalytics-for-a-mutual-investment-partnership/

Bikker

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:25:11 PM

++ Enkronos  teams up with TheCurrencyAnalytics for a mutual investment partnership ++

Enkronos and TheCurrencyAnalytics have collaborated to form a mutual investment partnership where both the companies will invest in each other’s tokens.

https://ico.enkronos.com/enkronos-teams-up-with-thecurrencyanalytics-for-a-mutual-investment-partnership/

This is a great news, I like a cooperation like that in any project because when investors like that cooperate then they give value to the coin and increase the demand of the project as both of them give some money to each other projects to support it to make the project more stronger.
Qatuca

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

I am very happy that 1 week is remaining in the start of the ICO of Enkronos. I do not want to miss the chance to enter to a fully Trusted blockchain ECO system. I will invest what I have for my investment in this project.
pimbie

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:43:41 PM

I am very happy that 1 week is remaining in the start of the ICO of Enkronos. I do not want to miss the chance to enter to a fully Trusted blockchain ECO system. I will invest what I have for my investment in this project.
Oh Nice, I was thinking for that project and have some money to invest in this project. The demand of this project is very higher. I have worry that I will miss to come to purchase before the coins are finished. From today I will keep an eye on this project each day to remember the starting date of the project.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

This is a great news, I like a cooperation like that in any project because when investors like that cooperate then they give value to the coin and increase the demand of the project as both of them give some money to each other projects to support it to make the project more stronger.
This also increase the community of the project because every community have their full trust on the projects and when they will see that their project have invested in any other project then they will also take interest in that second project and they will also invest in that project if they will find it interesting.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

This also increase the community of the project because every community have their full trust on the projects and when they will see that their project have invested in any other project then they will also take interest in that second project and they will also invest in that project if they will find it interesting.
The community of the currency analytics will definitely take interest in this project because this project is already completed and is with a running business so there is much more for to do trust and for to get the profit. The investors of any place will want to invest in a project like this.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:14:02 PM

++ Enkronos  teams up with TheCurrencyAnalytics for a mutual investment partnership ++

The community of the currency analytics will definitely take interest in this project because this project is already completed and is with a running business so there is much more for to do trust and for to get the profit. The investors of any place will want to invest in a project like this.
They will also know that the use of this coin will be very higher because of the higher community of the enkronos project. So any coin which have a continuous use will increase in value and that is known by all of the investors and all of them want to invest in a project like this.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:17:36 PM

++ Enkronos  teams up with TheCurrencyAnalytics for a mutual investment partnership ++

They will also know that the use of this coin will be very higher because of the higher community of the enkronos project. So any coin which have a continuous use will increase in value and that is known by all of the investors and all of them want to invest in a project like this.
Yes it is right. Anyone who will know about this project will come to invest in this project, as this project have its platform already prepared and it has a bigger community and many bigger companies are partnered with it and the coin will be used on a bigger scale on this project platform.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

This is another bigger achievement of the project. I am very happy with them and I know that the team of the project can do much more in the future. They are more energetic for their project and projects with team members like this get the success in the field.
enkronos

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

We are excited to announce the launch of Enkronos newly designed website – https://enkronos.com/

Our goal with this web site is to provide our visitors, clients and business partners an easier way to learn about Enkronos´s services, solutions and Apps.

We hope you like the changes and the fresh look, and also wish to establish this page as a source of information for those who visit our site.
Bikker

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

We are excited to announce the launch of Enkronos newly designed website – https://enkronos.com/

Our goal with this web site is to provide our visitors, clients and business partners an easier way to learn about Enkronos´s services, solutions and Apps.

We hope you like the changes and the fresh look, and also wish to establish this page as a source of information for those who visit our site.
Your previous website design was also very nice but the current one is amazing. It has a more attractive look which make us feel better when we are on that website. It gives a reason to stay on the website for a longer time. You have really a brilliant work on your website.
Qatuca

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:38:22 PM

A very nice work from your developers and designers., I like that website. It gives a look of more professional business. It best suit your project. It is more convenient for me to use your new design. As it has everything easy to access and to find.
pimbie

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:46:06 PM

The new colors of the website are more attractive. It will not let us to bore while we will brows on your website. I am on your app and that is also more convenient to use. Your developers are really the best for your project. I appreciate their work for the enkronos project.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

The new colors of the website are more attractive. It will not let us to bore while we will brows on your website. I am on your app and that is also more convenient to use. Your developers are really the best for your project. I appreciate their work for the enkronos project.
Yes just like their designs the developers has also work much better on other fields of the project. They have brought a system for all of us which was an intense need of the crypto community. Those people know about its importance who have joined this project and are using this platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: