Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:50:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:07:40 PM

This ICO will be started after a few days. I have collected some money to invest in this project. I also have a bigger community of my friends who learned much more in the previous month about this project and I prepared them to invest in this project.
Woe you did a great job for this project. It means that you are sincere with this project and will be a great supporter of this project. It will not only help this project but it will also help you as this will increase the community of the project and which in turn increase the value of the coin.
We all have to bring a community of investors for this project as it will make this ICO to complete soon and it will bring enough fund for the project and after that the developers will be able to do more work for the development and for the success of the project.
This platform is already on its success and the enkronos app is ready and are published and still the developers are offering the ICO, it is our luck. It is our luck that the developers of this project are giving us the opportunity to invest in a coin of this project. They are giving us the opportunity to become wealthy as in the future the coin will be at a high rate. The collected funds will help the admin of the project to do more marketing and to get more partners.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

This ICO will be started after a few days. I have collected some money to invest in this project. I also have a bigger community of my friends who learned much more in the previous month about this project and I prepared them to invest in this project.
Woe you did a great job for this project. It means that you are sincere with this project and will be a great supporter of this project. It will not only help this project but it will also help you as this will increase the community of the project and which in turn increase the value of the coin.
We all have to bring a community of investors for this project as it will make this ICO to complete soon and it will bring enough fund for the project and after that the developers will be able to do more work for the development and for the success of the project.
This platform is already on its success and the enkronos app is ready and are published and still the developers are offering the ICO, it is our luck. It is our luck that the developers of this project are giving us the opportunity to invest in a coin of this project. They are giving us the opportunity to become wealthy as in the future the coin will be at a high rate. The collected funds will help the admin of the project to do more marketing and to get more partners.
Yes the team of the enkronos have developed the platform 3 years before the launch of this project. In that three years they have made all of the corrections required for the project. That is why this project has no any bug and this project is much more perfect in its functions.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:18:49 PM

Yes the team of the enkronos have developed the platform 3 years before the launch of this project. In that three years they have made all of the corrections required for the project. That is why this project has no any bug and this project is much more perfect in its functions.
I am the part of this project and I also noticed the perfection of this project. All the credits of that work is going to the CEO of the project. He is a very hard working person and he is still busy for the further success and development of this project.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:24:10 PM

yes I am sincere with this project and with any project in which In invest because I know that the support of me for any project will give the benefit to me as when I will bring more people to invest in any coin then it will increase the demand of that coin and the supply will be limited so it will make the value higher on exchanges and in that situation I will earn a profit.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:26:59 PM

yes I am sincere with this project and with any project in which In invest because I know that the support of me for any project will give the benefit to me as when I will bring more people to invest in any coin then it will increase the demand of that coin and the supply will be limited so it will make the value higher on exchanges and in that situation I will earn a profit.
You are right our support will give a value to the coin at last. Along with that we also have to invite the app users to use the enkronos apps as when they will use it then they will feel the importance of the project and of this coin. They will also then become the community of this project and this will also increase the demand.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:15:03 PM

You are right our support will give a value to the coin at last. Along with that we also have to invite the app users to use the enkronos apps as when they will use it then they will feel the importance of the project and of this coin. They will also then become the community of this project and this will also increase the demand.
Yes the app users have to come to here and for this we have to invite them here as many of them may not know about it. If they will come then they will Make the enkronos community more rich with users and then they will also need the coin. They will make a demand in the market which will increase the circulation of the coin.
Alphagog

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:38:14 PM

Yes the app users have to come to here and for this we have to invite them here as many of them may not know about it. If they will come then they will Make the enkronos community more rich with users and then they will also need the coin. They will make a demand in the market which will increase the circulation of the coin.
If they will come from now then they will know that in the future they will need this coin for their use in the platform and they will know that in the future the price of this coin will increase much higher so they will invest in the ICO period to get enough coins for the right time of their future use.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:03:06 PM

If they will come from now then they will know that in the future they will need this coin for their use in the platform and they will know that in the future the price of this coin will increase much higher so they will invest in the ICO period to get enough coins for the right time of their future use.
The other benefit is that they will be come the community of the project and they will want to earn some profit then for that they will invite other investors and users to the project and will give a value to the coin by increasing the demand of the project.
Westant

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:05:28 PM

The other benefit is that they will be come the community of the project and they will want to earn some profit then for that they will invite other investors and users to the project and will give a value to the coin by increasing the demand of the project.
That is a great idea and you know people will not deny to use it as when you will adopt this project and will join their app then you will find this app with more beneficial and more interest apps. There are many apps which are made for the real benefit of life which was hard or boring before that. But now enkronos presented that in a new and unique way.
Alphagog

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:07:22 PM

That is a great idea and you know people will not deny to use it as when you will adopt this project and will join their app then you will find this app with more beneficial and more interest apps. There are many apps which are made for the real benefit of life which was hard or boring before that. But now enkronos presented that in a new and unique way.
I am on this project platform and I have experience with its apps. The work on there by developers is really appreciating and is more interesting. The users will adopt this project with joy and interest. They will take much benefit when they will start to use enkronos platform.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:09:17 PM

I am on this project platform and I have experience with its apps. The work on there by developers is really appreciating and is more interesting. The users will adopt this project with joy and interest. They will take much benefit when they will start to use enkronos platform.
The games on enkronos have made my day full of entertainment and joy. I play the game when I am get bored or I get tired after a work of the whole day. It is something new and unique so I get rested with the joy I get while playing there.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:12:50 PM

The games on enkronos have made my day full of entertainment and joy. I play the game when I am get bored or I get tired after a work of the whole day. It is something new and unique so I get rested with the joy I get while playing there.
then there is something new for you https://twitter.com/enkronos/status/1040562925482782720

Stay some time with that and you will feel more joy with that app on the enkronos. After a try I found it one of the best for me.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

The contests of the project attract me more towards the project. They are giving a good amount of coins to the winners. We can easily get a chance to earn some coins on the platform. Stay tuned on their social media they announce the contests from time to time.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:17:32 PM

The contests of the project attract me more towards the project. They are giving a good amount of coins to the winners. We can easily get a chance to earn some coins on the platform. Stay tuned on their social media they announce the contests from time to time.
Then you may have participated in the facebook participation contest. In that contest they will give last chance to the contestants to win the coins from the project. After that the ICO will be started and then we will have only the way to purchase with our money to invest in it.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:19:35 PM

Then you may have participated in the facebook participation contest. In that contest they will give last chance to the contestants to win the coins from the project. After that the ICO will be started and then we will have only the way to purchase with our money to invest in it.
We have two days remaining in that contest so we have not to waste the time so that we do not miss. And after that we also have to invest in the project if we have money to invest. As this project is a chance for all of us to become the millionaire of the coming future. As this project has a more brighter future.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:22:15 PM

We have two days remaining in that contest so we have not to waste the time so that we do not miss. And after that we also have to invest in the project if we have money to invest. As this project is a chance for all of us to become the millionaire of the coming future. As this project has a more brighter future.
For the investors this project is a special project. Because this is the only project which has a well established product for us and which has a well tested product from the previous three years and the developers after getting complete satisfaction about the project and after getting a green signal from the experts started this ICO. Actually for us this project is a golden chance to get a confirmed profit in the future.
enkronos

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:57:03 PM

+++ READY, STEADY, GO! +++

Tomorrow, 18th September 2018 at exactly 15:00 CET we will start Enkronos ICO Public Sale!

We are really looking forward to this great event and we would like to remember you just a few facts about tomorrow´s event.

The Public Sale begins at h15:00 CET and in the next 12 hours you are eligible to different bonuses! The earlier you contribute the higher the bonus is:
- 0 to 3 Hours: 8% bonus
- 3 to 6 Hours: 4% bonus
- 6 to 12 Hours: 2% bonus
- after 12 Hours: regular price 1 ENK token = 0,003 ETH

Minimum contribution is 0,1 ETH

-> https://ico.enkronos.com/ <-

https://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/bfbbcac4-b3c9-4f97-bf7c-7bf5206a5815-original.jpeg
Alphagog

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:35:15 PM

+++ READY, STEADY, GO! +++

Tomorrow, 18th September 2018 at exactly 15:00 CET we will start Enkronos ICO Public Sale!

We are really looking forward to this great event and we would like to remember you just a few facts about tomorrow´s event.

The Public Sale begins at h15:00 CET and in the next 12 hours you are eligible to different bonuses! The earlier you contribute the higher the bonus is:
- 0 to 3 Hours: 8% bonus
- 3 to 6 Hours: 4% bonus
- 6 to 12 Hours: 2% bonus
- after 12 Hours: regular price 1 ENK token = 0,003 ETH

Minimum contribution is 0,1 ETH

-> https://ico.enkronos.com/ <-

And the wait is completed now only a few hours are remaining for the ICO to start. Then we will reach to the final sale of the project. I got some money from about a month ago and I was waiting for the sale of this project to start.
Westant

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:39:21 PM

And the wait is completed now only a few hours are remaining for the ICO to start. Then we will reach to the final sale of the project. I got some money from about a month ago and I was waiting for the sale of this project to start.
Waiting for this project is a good decision. Some people often invest in some other projects or coins and then in the time they have nothing to invest. It is a project which worth to wait. But now the time came and you will be able to invest you money in this valuable project.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

Waiting for this project is a good decision. Some people often invest in some other projects or coins and then in the time they have nothing to invest. It is a project which worth to wait. But now the time came and you will be able to invest you money in this valuable project.
Actually this project has readymade and well established business running from the start and it has got many bigger partners in the recent months that is why people now know that this project will give them a great success and they know that the value of the coin of this project will rise and the investors will get their profit much faster than any other project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: