Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Qatuca

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:17:45 PM

I invested in this ICO and I got some bonus. This is a great project and they also have a great potential in the future. So I will invest even some more money with them. There are still 60 days remaining in the ICO so I have much time to prepare for the money to invest in there.
Yes there are 60 days remaining in the end of ICO but keep in mind that the coins available are limited and the investors are coming with faster speed to invest in this project so there are chances that this ICO will end up sooner before the end date of the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

I invested in this ICO and I got some bonus. This is a great project and they also have a great potential in the future. So I will invest even some more money with them. There are still 60 days remaining in the ICO so I have much time to prepare for the money to invest in there.
Yes there are 60 days remaining in the end of ICO but keep in mind that the coins available are limited and the investors are coming with faster speed to invest in this project so there are chances that this ICO will end up sooner before the end date of the ICO.
You are right many projects end up their ICO when their all of the coins are sold out. We have saw a number of projects doing the same so at here the same is possible. The partners of the project are also buying the coins on a large scale for storing for a longer time and for using that on the platform so the coins will be sold out sooner.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:31:25 PM

You are right many projects end up their ICO when their all of the coins are sold out. We have saw a number of projects doing the same so at here the same is possible. The partners of the project are also buying the coins on a large scale for storing for a longer time and for using that on the platform so the coins will be sold out sooner.
The project owners are also busy in bringing more and more partners and all of them will invest a higher amount in this project too. So we do not have to miss the chance and do not have to waste the time and have to hurry to invest in this project.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

The project owners are also busy in bringing more and more partners and all of them will invest a higher amount in this project too. So we do not have to miss the chance and do not have to waste the time and have to hurry to invest in this project.
Thanks for that much. I wish that I get some money sooner to invest in this project. I also have to invest in some other projects. In this project I already invested and for some other coins I will arrange some more money for this project.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:23:00 PM

Thanks for that much. I wish that I get some money sooner to invest in this project. I also have to invest in some other projects. In this project I already invested and for some other coins I will arrange some more money for this project.
If you have not prepared for money till now to invest in this project and you want to get some coins then you can get through their referral program. They are giving 5% referral commission.
WhiteICO

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

If you have not prepared for money till now to invest in this project and you want to get some coins then you can get through their referral program. They are giving 5% referral commission.
Yes I will get through that. Can I know from where I can get my referral link. Will I get for one time or any time someone will join via my referral code I will get the earning? 5% is a great amount for getting referrals.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:26:48 PM

Yes I will get through that. Can I know from where I can get my referral link. Will I get for one time or any time someone will join via my referral code I will get the earning? 5% is a great amount for getting referrals.
Join their website and from there you will get your referral link and then share that with your friends and other people whom you know and whenever someone join the enkronos website via your referral link then any time they invest in the ICO you will get the referral.
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:29:39 PM

I also want to earn some tokens for free. I can promote the ICO and can get some investors to the project. It is a very good idea by the enkronos project that they have started the referral program for us. It will give us a very good income along with our investment.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:31:14 PM

I also want to earn some tokens for free. I can promote the ICO and can get some investors to the project. It is a very good idea by the enkronos project that they have started the referral program for us. It will give us a very good income along with our investment.
Yes it is a good idea to have a referral system in the project. It will not only benefit us but it will also benefit the project as many people will start to promote the project and they will bring a number of investors to the project to invest in this project.
Dupreme

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:33:12 PM

Yes it is a good idea to have a referral system in the project. It will not only benefit us but it will also benefit the project as many people will start to promote the project and they will bring a number of investors to the project to invest in this project.
It will increase the supporters of the project. Many investors only invest in a project and do not invite others and wait for the team members of the project to do marketing and to do promotion but when a referral system is started they themselves start to promote the project and in this way the project do not spend much money for marketing.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

It will increase the supporters of the project. Many investors only invest in a project and do not invite others and wait for the team members of the project to do marketing and to do promotion but when a referral system is started they themselves start to promote the project and in this way the project do not spend much money for marketing.
It really save the project collected funds for further marketing to increase the community. The referral system already increase the community much more. From a few days I am seeing on many platforms people are sharing this project on their social media and are suggesting them to join as their referrals.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

It really save the project collected funds for further marketing to increase the community. The referral system already increase the community much more. From a few days I am seeing on many platforms people are sharing this project on their social media and are suggesting them to join as their referrals.
Yes they are doing great struggle but sometime some investors do not join ay ICO via any referral link and when they know about any ICO they join separately. So it often waste the hard work of the referrers, which disappoint them much more.
Alphagog

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:38:28 PM

Yes they are doing great struggle but sometime some investors do not join ay ICO via any referral link and when they know about any ICO they join separately. So it often waste the hard work of the referrers, which disappoint them much more.
But here is a different type of referral program. In the enkronos referral program they are also giving a commission to those who join the ICO via any referral code. So in this way both the referral and the referrers are getting the commission.
WhiteICO

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:40:23 PM

But here is a different type of referral program. In the enkronos referral program they are also giving a commission to those who join the ICO via any referral code. So in this way both the referral and the referrers are getting the commission.
Yes I saw on their website that they are also giving a 5% bonus to the referrals. This will save our hard work and our investors will be happy to join via our referral code as they will know that they will also get some extra coins. We have to tell them about that in the beginning.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

Yes I saw on their website that they are also giving a 5% bonus to the referrals. This will save our hard work and our investors will be happy to join via our referral code as they will know that they will also get some extra coins. We have to tell them about that in the beginning.
If that is the case then they are doing a brilliant work for the project. It is really a more efficient way to start a referral program. I am now sure the investors will like to join the referral link and this will boost the ICO project as after that these investors will invite their other friends.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:44:51 PM

If that is the case then they are doing a brilliant work for the project. It is really a more efficient way to start a referral program. I am now sure the investors will like to join the referral link and this will boost the ICO project as after that these investors will invite their other friends.
Yes it is now more efficient to invite people to this project. I also convinced some of my friends who invested in this project. I got a good amount from them. I have a bigger target so I will not stop here and will do more to invite more people to this project. They also readily join the project because they know that this project already have a ready product and already have a good number of investors.
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:22:24 PM

Journey Online – Patch Notes For Alpha 0.1.7
https://ico.enkronos.com/journey-online-patch-notes-for-alpha-0-1-7/
Alphagog

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:07:59 PM

Journey Online – Patch Notes For Alpha 0.1.7
https://ico.enkronos.com/journey-online-patch-notes-for-alpha-0-1-7/
Great with each passing day the enkronos developers are giving more better apps to the platform. It will add more pleasure to the platform. It is a great project in my life. Just like that the developers will give much more success to the project.
WhiteICO

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:12:19 PM

Yes it is now more efficient to invite people to this project. I also convinced some of my friends who invested in this project. I got a good amount from them. I have a bigger target so I will not stop here and will do more to invite more people to this project. They also readily join the project because they know that this project already have a ready product and already have a good number of investors.
There are two months with us in that period we can earn a good income if we continue to invite referrals to invest in this ICO. There are many investors who will invest in this project when they will know about it so it is better that we reach to them first and tell them that if they will join as our referrals then they will get 5% extra coins.
Alphagog

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:14:16 PM

There are two months with us in that period we can earn a good income if we continue to invite referrals to invest in this ICO. There are many investors who will invest in this project when they will know about it so it is better that we reach to them first and tell them that if they will join as our referrals then they will get 5% extra coins.
Looking at the development process of the project and the interest of the investors in the project from all over the world I do not think that this project will go for two months but very sooner all of the coin will be sold out. There is a great competition in this project as it is a verified and solid project. SO try to work as soon as possible before other come to take the advantage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: