Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:26:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:44:09 PM

There is a few days remaining in the ICO of this project. After that the time of investors will start. The admin of the project said that they will sooner list the coin of bigger exchanges after the end of the ICO. The price of the coin will bring much more profit to the investors.
Yes after listing the coin on bigger exchanges will bring many more investors and traders to the coin and this will increase the demand of the coin. I also heard that a very good time is coming at the end of this month for the crypto community.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:46:44 PM

There is a few days remaining in the ICO of this project. After that the time of investors will start. The admin of the project said that they will sooner list the coin of bigger exchanges after the end of the ICO. The price of the coin will bring much more profit to the investors.
Yes after listing the coin on bigger exchanges will bring many more investors and traders to the coin and this will increase the demand of the coin. I also heard that a very good time is coming at the end of this month for the crypto community.
I wish that a good time come for the crypto community as if the market will be good then the price of the coin will rise to the moon within days while if there will be issues in the market then it will take time for the coin to rise in value.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:49:43 PM

I wish that a good time come for the crypto community as if the market will be good then the price of the coin will rise to the moon within days while if there will be issues in the market then it will take time for the coin to rise in value.
I agree with your statement as in the previous few months or in the current year we saw that the projects when completed and listed on the exchanges it took a few months to rise the value of the coin because of the current market. It will be a good news for us if the market boom at the end of this month.
Gryptog

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

I agree with your statement as in the previous few months or in the current year we saw that the projects when completed and listed on the exchanges it took a few months to rise the value of the coin because of the current market. It will be a good news for us if the market boom at the end of this month.
But in this project there is a different situation. In this project the product of the project is already prepared and working and have a huge community so the demand of the project is already there and they all will need to use the coin of the project while in the other projects after the ICO the owners of the project becomes busy in making the product so after he product is ready the demand of the coin is created.
enkronos

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

++ Enkronos - CEO Gianluca Busato Interview With Dushan Spalevich for ICO TV ++

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQCBTSY6gOo&feature=youtu.be
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:25:19 PM

he is a great person. He has worked hard for the success of this project and after their launch they also reached to the success of their ICO. It all because of the hard work of the CEO of this project.
Westant

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:28:11 PM

he is a great person. He has worked hard for the success of this project and after their launch they also reached to the success of their ICO. It all because of the hard work of the CEO of this project.
Yes he is the person to appreciate for all of the project and the success brought to here. Many other projects like this one come but they do not get the success because of the lack of the technical intelligence of their developers. While this project has a great leader and the team for to continue the journey of the project.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

Yes he is the person to appreciate for all of the project and the success brought to here. Many other projects like this one come but they do not get the success because of the lack of the technical intelligence of their developers. While this project has a great leader and the team for to continue the journey of the project.
He collected a great community for the project and that community is very interesting in the project. The marketing plannings are also amazing which are designed by Gianluca. He know well how to promote this project and all the marketing of the project is done with great success.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:35:26 PM

He collected a great community for the project and that community is very interesting in the project. The marketing plannings are also amazing which are designed by Gianluca. He know well how to promote this project and all the marketing of the project is done with great success.
Yes the community of the project is very high. The project also got some good and bigger partners which also have their bigger communities which also came to join this platform which further increased the community of this project. I am sure that they will also work in the process of promotion of this project and they will also become the part to give success to this project.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:37:33 PM

Yes the community of the project is very high. The project also got some good and bigger partners which also have their bigger communities which also came to join this platform which further increased the community of this project. I am sure that they will also work in the process of promotion of this project and they will also become the part to give success to this project.
They are definitely participating in the marketing of the project. They are actively promoting the project as they know that if they will promote the project around them then the use of the project will be very high and in return they will get a more established platform.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

They are definitely participating in the marketing of the project. They are actively promoting the project as they know that if they will promote the project around them then the use of the project will be very high and in return they will get a more established platform.
The investors of this project are also promoting the project on their social media as they will also get the profit when the community is increased they are working more for the increase of the community of this project. After listing on the exchanges it will help them in increasing the value of the coin of this project.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:42:21 PM

The investors of this project are also promoting the project on their social media as they will also get the profit when the community is increased they are working more for the increase of the community of this project. After listing on the exchanges it will help them in increasing the value of the coin of this project.
Those investors who invested in this project will be the lucky investors as this is a great project for the investment. The demand and the community of the project is very high and the product of the project is also a well established product. This will have a more high value coin in the coming future.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:45:31 PM

Those investors who invested in this project will be the lucky investors as this is a great project for the investment. The demand and the community of the project is very high and the product of the project is also a well established product. This will have a more high value coin in the coming future.
As an investor of the project I know well that this project is a great option of me for my investment. I am also inviting all my friends to invest in this project many of them invested in the enkronos project ICO. There is still some time remaining for the project ICO if any investor has not invested in it then they have to invest in there.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:49:03 PM

The CEO is very confident for the project and he aim for the great success in the future. I am very happy that I am the part of the project from the beginning and invested in this project. I will hold the coins of this project for a longer time and will wait for a good time to get a great profit from my investment.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:50:48 PM

The CEO is very confident for the project and he aim for the great success in the future. I am very happy that I am the part of the project from the beginning and invested in this project. I will hold the coins of this project for a longer time and will wait for a good time to get a great profit from my investment.
He will make this platform a perfect place for the app users. It is right that it will be the top platform for the app users and they will adopt enkronos for their benefits. There are already a large number of apps which will making the life convenient and making tools for the businesses to attract people to here.
Westant

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:19:12 PM

He will make this platform a perfect place for the app users. It is right that it will be the top platform for the app users and they will adopt enkronos for their benefits. There are already a large number of apps which will making the life convenient and making tools for the businesses to attract people to here.
For the businesses there ate a lot of tools and apps which will make a great convenient to the people who want to start their won business offline or online. The marketing apps also make it easy for them to do their marketing with lowest budget.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:28:37 PM

The ICO is completed and now waiting for the exchange listing and other marketing and the activity for the project. I hope we will have the great success who invested in this project. Those who not invested in this ICO are not lucky as they lost a chance for becoming the part of the great project.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

The ICO is completed and now waiting for the exchange listing and other marketing and the activity for the project. I hope we will have the great success who invested in this project. Those who not invested in this ICO are not lucky as they lost a chance for becoming the part of the great project.
The ICO is completed but the investors who missed to invest in this project still have the chance to invest in this project as it is said that those who want can still buy the tokens from the website at the ICO price till they list the coin on the exchanges.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:33:03 PM

The ICO is completed but the investors who missed to invest in this project still have the chance to invest in this project as it is said that those who want can still buy the tokens from the website at the ICO price till they list the coin on the exchanges.
That is a very good news for the new investors as they now know that this project got a huge success even in the ICO as they collected more than 12 millions dollars in their ICO so that is going to be the best coin on the exchanges.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:34:39 PM

That is a very good news for the new investors as they now know that this project got a huge success even in the ICO as they collected more than 12 millions dollars in their ICO so that is going to be the best coin on the exchanges.
The listing on exchanges will also be started in the next week which they said in their news reported released after the end of the ICO. It will be another great step for the benefits of the investors as the investors will easily start trading with their coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: