Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:58:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127154 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Roocky

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:36:03 PM

The ICO is completed and now waiting for the exchange listing and other marketing and the activity for the project. I hope we will have the great success who invested in this project. Those who not invested in this ICO are not lucky as they lost a chance for becoming the part of the great project.
The ICO is completed but the investors who missed to invest in this project still have the chance to invest in this project as it is said that those who want can still buy the tokens from the website at the ICO price till they list the coin on the exchanges.
That is a very good news for the new investors as they now know that this project got a huge success even in the ICO as they collected more than 12 millions dollars in their ICO so that is going to be the best coin on the exchanges.
The listing on exchanges will also be started in the next week which they said in their news reported released after the end of the ICO. It will be another great step for the benefits of the investors as the investors will easily start trading with their coins.
They said that the coin will be listed on a number of important exchanges which will bring a number of more people to the coin to put their money in the coin which will increase the value of the coin and so the investors are going to earn a bigger profit in the coming weeks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:38:34 PM

The ICO is completed and now waiting for the exchange listing and other marketing and the activity for the project. I hope we will have the great success who invested in this project. Those who not invested in this ICO are not lucky as they lost a chance for becoming the part of the great project.
The ICO is completed but the investors who missed to invest in this project still have the chance to invest in this project as it is said that those who want can still buy the tokens from the website at the ICO price till they list the coin on the exchanges.
That is a very good news for the new investors as they now know that this project got a huge success even in the ICO as they collected more than 12 millions dollars in their ICO so that is going to be the best coin on the exchanges.
The listing on exchanges will also be started in the next week which they said in their news reported released after the end of the ICO. It will be another great step for the benefits of the investors as the investors will easily start trading with their coins.
They said that the coin will be listed on a number of important exchanges which will bring a number of more people to the coin to put their money in the coin which will increase the value of the coin and so the investors are going to earn a bigger profit in the coming weeks.
Yes the coin will be raised in value but we the investors have to wait for a longer time as we know that it is a high potential coin and the value of the coin of this project will rise continuously so we have to sell only when the value of the coin give us a huge profit.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

Yes the coin will be raised in value but we the investors have to wait for a longer time as we know that it is a high potential coin and the value of the coin of this project will rise continuously so we have to sell only when the value of the coin give us a huge profit.
That is a good point if we will not sell the coins on exchanges immediately then the supply of the coins on exchanges will be limited and the demand will definitely increased with the passage of time so it will benefit us in raising its value.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:53:49 PM

That is a good point if we will not sell the coins on exchanges immediately then the supply of the coins on exchanges will be limited and the demand will definitely increased with the passage of time so it will benefit us in raising its value.
I am keeping my coins with me for a longer time as I know in the coming future it will make me millionaire. I am just waiting for the exchange listing as the listing will make the trade of the coin more efficient and when the trade is started the price of the coin rises.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:55:14 PM

I am keeping my coins with me for a longer time as I know in the coming future it will make me millionaire. I am just waiting for the exchange listing as the listing will make the trade of the coin more efficient and when the trade is started the price of the coin rises.
The admins are confident for listing the coin on bigger exchanges and they said that in the next coming weeks they will start to list the coin on important exchanges. Important means the bigger ones.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

The admins are confident for listing the coin on bigger exchanges and they said that in the next coming weeks they will start to list the coin on important exchanges. Important means the bigger ones.
It is not hard for them to list the coin on top exchanges as they project have all the requirements which these exchanges want from the projects, they have a running business which have the use of the coin and the developers are also very intelligent and active for their project and the community is alos very bigger for this project.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:58:58 PM

It is not hard for them to list the coin on top exchanges as they project have all the requirements which these exchanges want from the projects, they have a running business which have the use of the coin and the developers are also very intelligent and active for their project and the community is alos very bigger for this project.
The product of this project is ready fro the previous three years and now it is a well established product and the demand of the project is also very high so the exchanges know that there is a demand for the coin of the project and it is important for them to list the coin as they will get a huge community if they will list the coin.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

The product of this project is ready fro the previous three years and now it is a well established product and the demand of the project is also very high so the exchanges know that there is a demand for the coin of the project and it is important for them to list the coin as they will get a huge community if they will list the coin.
Yes any exchange which will list this coin first will get a hug flow of the community to them. They all will need the coin for their business and other use on the platform and for that they all will create their accounts on the exchange and it will increase the profit of the exchange.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:01:55 PM

Then it is good for the investors who have not invested yet and even for those who are the previous investors as if they will get some more money then they can buy some more coins and can increase their portfolio and can get a more income for their future from this investment.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:05:34 PM

Then it is good for the investors who have not invested yet and even for those who are the previous investors as if they will get some more money then they can buy some more coins and can increase their portfolio and can get a more income for their future from this investment.
Because of some reason I missed to invest some money in this project I was about to invest in some other projects but then I heard from my friend that we can still invest in the project and they have not closed the doors for the new investors. So I invested right now in this project.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:07:14 PM

Wow a great ICO came to an end. I invested a number of projects but I was not sure that any time I will get a chance to invest in a best ICO like enkronos. I got the chance and now I am the part of the success story of enkronos. and it will give success to my finance too.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:08:47 PM

Wow a great ICO came to an end. I invested a number of projects but I was not sure that any time I will get a chance to invest in a best ICO like enkronos. I got the chance and now I am the part of the success story of enkronos. and it will give success to my finance too.
All of the investors are very happy with this project and all of them are confident that it will give a huge profit to the investors. The time of the crypto will also be very bright in the coming month so the value will also rise to the top.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

All of the investors are very happy with this project and all of them are confident that it will give a huge profit to the investors. The time of the crypto will also be very bright in the coming month so the value will also rise to the top.
Yes the great time is ahead in the crypto community. One reason is the Swiss ETF approval which will give a good boost to the price of all the coins and after that it will pave the path for the SEC to approve the etf. We are lucky that we reached to the completion in that good time and the listing will happen in the golden time of crypto.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:12:07 PM

Yes the great time is ahead in the crypto community. One reason is the Swiss ETF approval which will give a good boost to the price of all the coins and after that it will pave the path for the SEC to approve the etf. We are lucky that we reached to the completion in that good time and the listing will happen in the golden time of crypto.
That some events will give a very good value t this coin as the traders will start to trade on a high scale like the previous year end which boost the value of almost all of the coins the same will happen again and I am sure that the value of this coin will rise 10 times within a month after listing.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:14:12 PM

That some events will give a very good value t this coin as the traders will start to trade on a high scale like the previous year end which boost the value of almost all of the coins the same will happen again and I am sure that the value of this coin will rise 10 times within a month after listing.
Yes these events are beneficial but we also have to remember that this is a coin of the project which have a great usage in the real life and which have a very bigger community and they all need this coin for their usage in the platform so the price will already start to rise after listing on the exchanges.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

Yes these events are beneficial but we also have to remember that this is a coin of the project which have a great usage in the real life and which have a very bigger community and they all need this coin for their usage in the platform so the price will already start to rise after listing on the exchanges.
We cannot deny that fact that this project is an amazing project for all of us. It has completed all of its promises on time and many of the milestones are completed before the end of the ICO which is showing the great future of the project.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:35:42 PM

We cannot deny that fact that this project is an amazing project for all of us. It has completed all of its promises on time and many of the milestones are completed before the end of the ICO which is showing the great future of the project.
All the credit of that goes to the team members of the project and we have to remember that they will remain forever with the project so we will see more success in the project. For the investors this is a project which will give them golden profit in the coming future.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:37:23 PM

All the credit of that goes to the team members of the project and we have to remember that they will remain forever with the project so we will see more success in the project. For the investors this is a project which will give them golden profit in the coming future.
Yes becase of the hard work of them the project collected a good amount in their ICO. In the current market it is not easy to collect that much many of the projects fail in their struggle but as this project has a solid business and a talented team so everyone invested in this project.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:36:57 PM

Yes becase of the hard work of them the project collected a good amount in their ICO. In the current market it is not easy to collect that much many of the projects fail in their struggle but as this project has a solid business and a talented team so everyone invested in this project.
One of the reason is that this project already have a well established product/platform so it attracted a lot of investors. Most times it happens that after the ICO the projects are unable to prepare the product so the investors lose their money but when they invest in a project with already prepared product then they get a solid profit.
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:38:27 PM

One of the reason is that this project already have a well established product/platform so it attracted a lot of investors. Most times it happens that after the ICO the projects are unable to prepare the product so the investors lose their money but when they invest in a project with already prepared product then they get a solid profit.
Yes that is basic reason for the success of this project and we can see that the platform is well tested and it do not have any bug. The users of the platform are using it happily without any issue or hurdle which is making the project more perfect.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: