Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:33:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:40:18 PM

Yes becase of the hard work of them the project collected a good amount in their ICO. In the current market it is not easy to collect that much many of the projects fail in their struggle but as this project has a solid business and a talented team so everyone invested in this project.
One of the reason is that this project already have a well established product/platform so it attracted a lot of investors. Most times it happens that after the ICO the projects are unable to prepare the product so the investors lose their money but when they invest in a project with already prepared product then they get a solid profit.
Yes that is basic reason for the success of this project and we can see that the platform is well tested and it do not have any bug. The users of the platform are using it happily without any issue or hurdle which is making the project more perfect.
I agree with your point. I also invested in this project because I know this project has a perfect and ready product and I know that we do not wait for a longer time in this project for getting our profit. In other projects we have to wait for around a year to get the product ready so delays our profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zimco

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:41:54 PM

Yes becase of the hard work of them the project collected a good amount in their ICO. In the current market it is not easy to collect that much many of the projects fail in their struggle but as this project has a solid business and a talented team so everyone invested in this project.
One of the reason is that this project already have a well established product/platform so it attracted a lot of investors. Most times it happens that after the ICO the projects are unable to prepare the product so the investors lose their money but when they invest in a project with already prepared product then they get a solid profit.
Yes that is basic reason for the success of this project and we can see that the platform is well tested and it do not have any bug. The users of the platform are using it happily without any issue or hurdle which is making the project more perfect.
I agree with your point. I also invested in this project because I know this project has a perfect and ready product and I know that we do not wait for a longer time in this project for getting our profit. In other projects we have to wait for around a year to get the product ready so delays our profit.
In this project we will not wait for longer but very sooner the price of the coin will start to increase when it will be listed on exchanges as the community is already there to use the coin on the platform and they will increase the demand of the coin very higher on the exchanges.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:43:43 PM

In this project we will not wait for longer but very sooner the price of the coin will start to increase when it will be listed on exchanges as the community is already there to use the coin on the platform and they will increase the demand of the coin very higher on the exchanges.
It is right that the community of this project will increase the demand on the exchanges very high because this project has a very high community and the use of them will also be very high on the platform so there will be a continuous liquidity of the coin on the exchanges.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:45:20 PM

It is right that the community of this project will increase the demand on the exchanges very high because this project has a very high community and the use of them will also be very high on the platform so there will be a continuous liquidity of the coin on the exchanges.
Because of that liquidity the investors and traders also take interest in the coin to put their money in. So that increase the price of the coin very higher. We are very lucky that we have invested in this coin in the ICO price as after that the price of the coin will rise much higher on the exchanges.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:46:59 PM

Because of that liquidity the investors and traders also take interest in the coin to put their money in. So that increase the price of the coin very higher. We are very lucky that we have invested in this coin in the ICO price as after that the price of the coin will rise much higher on the exchanges.
These people are really lucky who invested in this ICO. But the others still have time to invest in this ICO as the admins announced that if anyone still need the coin then they can buy it from the website at the ICO price until they list the coin on exchanges.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:48:42 PM

These people are really lucky who invested in this ICO. But the others still have time to invest in this ICO as the admins announced that if anyone still need the coin then they can buy it from the website at the ICO price until they list the coin on exchanges.
That is a very good planning of the project to still continue the coin sale on their website as the users of the website will need the coin and they can easily buy the coin from there. So till the coin is listed on exchanges the users of the platform will not face any hurdle to get some coins if they will need it.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:50:27 PM

That is a very good planning of the project to still continue the coin sale on their website as the users of the website will need the coin and they can easily buy the coin from there. So till the coin is listed on exchanges the users of the platform will not face any hurdle to get some coins if they will need it.
Yes it is for the convenience of the users of the platform but along with that it also benefit those investors who want to invest some more money in the project or for those investors who are new to the project and they came now to invest in this project.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

Contest dream brought another great contest for the users of enkronos. It is for the Christmas holidays. It will make the holidays more pleasure. Enkronos team are working hard to give a good product to all of the community.
Westant

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:57:50 PM

Contest dream brought another great contest for the users of enkronos. It is for the Christmas holidays. It will make the holidays more pleasure. Enkronos team are working hard to give a good product to all of the community.
That is great news for us. In that contest we will be able to earn some more coins from the project. I was not much happy at this xmas because of the market. I am unable to spend my dumped money but enkronos give me happiness with this announcement.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

That is great news for us. In that contest we will be able to earn some more coins from the project. I was not much happy at this xmas because of the market. I am unable to spend my dumped money but enkronos give me happiness with this announcement.
Yes because of the market a bigger community of the world is unhappy at this Christmas but there are some people who care for us and want to make us happy at this Christmas and Enkronos is one of them. We also have to support this project.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:00:58 PM

Can I know when will the coin be listed on exchanges. I was the trade to start sooner as with the trade the price of the coin increases. I know the value of this coin will reach to the moon within the first week of listing.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:02:21 PM

Can I know when will the coin be listed on exchanges. I was the trade to start sooner as with the trade the price of the coin increases. I know the value of this coin will reach to the moon within the first week of listing.
All of the community is waiting for the listing and a lot of people will also buy the coin on there for their use. For that the developers are working hard they said that they are in the process to list the coin and within a week or two the coin will listed on a number of exchanges.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:04:11 PM

All of the community is waiting for the listing and a lot of people will also buy the coin on there for their use. For that the developers are working hard they said that they are in the process to list the coin and within a week or two the coin will listed on a number of exchanges.
Wow. That is great news for us. The listing happened very faster. There are many other projects which are finished a two or more months ago and they still not listed the coin on the exchanges. The investors of that projects are broken. I like this project because of the efficiency of the developers.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:05:57 PM

Wow. That is great news for us. The listing happened very faster. There are many other projects which are finished a two or more months ago and they still not listed the coin on the exchanges. The investors of that projects are broken. I like this project because of the efficiency of the developers.
The developers of this project are very talented and energetic and are very expert about the project. They know all the important factors for the success of the project and for that they are going on a perfect planner. You will see this project will be the more perfect project in the year of 2018 and the coming year will be the huge success for this project.
Zimco

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:07:45 PM

The developers of this project are very talented and energetic and are very expert about the project. They know all the important factors for the success of the project and for that they are going on a perfect planner. You will see this project will be the more perfect project in the year of 2018 and the coming year will be the huge success for this project.
I appreciate the work of the developers. I am with this project from the start and I know that how good they are going. I am also satisfied with their future progress about the further development of the project and about the exchange listing, as I know the developers care more for their community and about their project. They want their project to be the best project in online world.
Westant

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:07:46 PM

I appreciate the work of the developers. I am with this project from the start and I know that how good they are going. I am also satisfied with their future progress about the further development of the project and about the exchange listing, as I know the developers care more for their community and about their project. They want their project to be the best project in online world.
Do not worry for the exchange listing for this project because it is a well established project started by the talented developers and have a bigger community so projects like these are welcomed by the bigger exchanges happily.
Zimco

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:09:12 PM

Do not worry for the exchange listing for this project because it is a well established project started by the talented developers and have a bigger community so projects like these are welcomed by the bigger exchanges happily.
Yes I know that. I also know that it will not take time to be listed on a large number of exchanges and then the price of this coin will be increased much bigger. We all have to wait for the good time as the good time in market is very important before listing the coin.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:10:42 PM

Yes I know that. I also know that it will not take time to be listed on a large number of exchanges and then the price of this coin will be increased much bigger. We all have to wait for the good time as the good time in market is very important before listing the coin.
The developers also said like that , they said that in a few weeks they will list the token when the market will be good as it will make the value at a good position. I know that if they will list at a bad market time then the value will be dropped.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:12:50 PM

The developers also said like that , they said that in a few weeks they will list the token when the market will be good as it will make the value at a good position. I know that if they will list at a bad market time then the value will be dropped.
It is important that they list the coin when there will be a bullish run in the exchanges. SO we will also see the rising price of this coin and the benefit will be that the investors and traders will see from the first day this coin as a rising coin and they will make it their favorite coin for their trade.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:14:42 PM

It is important that they list the coin when there will be a bullish run in the exchanges. SO we will also see the rising price of this coin and the benefit will be that the investors and traders will see from the first day this coin as a rising coin and they will make it their favorite coin for their trade.
If that is the point then we have to wait for the good time to see the coin listed on exchanges, as we have invested our hard earned money in this project and for getting a good return it is important that the developers list the coin on a good time. We do not have to hurry as in that hurry we may lose our money.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: