Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mishnagan22

Activity: 392
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:20:32 AM

Hello, could you tell me, are you planning to migrate on another blockchain (like EOS, NEO, Nebulas for example)?

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:41:42 PM

Hello, could you tell me, are you planning to migrate on another blockchain (like EOS, NEO, Nebulas for example)?
No I do not think that they will migrate to another blockchain system as right now ethereum is the best option for the majority of projects.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:48:19 PM

No I do not think that they will migrate to another blockchain system as right now ethereum is the best option for the majority of projects.
Yes they are easy with ethereum platform and their current focus is on their platform. I am sure that in the near future they are doing something special for the project which will give a great value to the platform and its coin.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

Yes they are easy with ethereum platform and their current focus is on their platform. I am sure that in the near future they are doing something special for the project which will give a great value to the platform and its coin.
Wow that will be great to see a value of the project as then there will be a demand of the coin. I hope that they will list the coin on a bigger exchange and on there it will gain the value.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:52:55 PM

Wow that will be great to see a value of the project as then there will be a demand of the coin. I hope that they will list the coin on a bigger exchange and on there it will gain the value.
I think for listing they have to wait a little more as if they will list now then the value of the coin will reduce because the market is in decline. In the coming weeks the market will boom and then if they will list in that market then the coin of this project will also gain a high value.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:54:11 PM

I think for listing they have to wait a little more as if they will list now then the value of the coin will reduce because the market is in decline. In the coming weeks the market will boom and then if they will list in that market then the coin of this project will also gain a high value.
Yes if the market will be good then the coin will gain a great value. In that time if we all do not sell then it will add more value to the coin and then it is possible that we see the price of the coin at $100 or more than that.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:55:38 PM

Yes if the market will be good then the coin will gain a great value. In that time if we all do not sell then it will add more value to the coin and then it is possible that we see the price of the coin at $100 or more than that.
If the developers will list the coin is a best market then definitely the coin value will be more higher as in that market it will attract more investors and traders and then they will remain with this coin for all the time and it is more better for the better future of this coin.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:57:45 PM

If the developers will list the coin is a best market then definitely the coin value will be more higher as in that market it will attract more investors and traders and then they will remain with this coin for all the time and it is more better for the better future of this coin.
I like your point and I can understand that in this market in the current situation if the coin is listed then the coin will lose its value and then for further the traders and investors will think it as a dumping coin or losing coin. So we have to wait for the decision of the developers. The developers will list the coin at a best time. I have trust on them and I know that the developers of this project are very expert in their business and know the market well.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:26:45 PM

Is the contest dream still live here. I want to participate in it as in this we can earn a good amount of coins.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:28:14 PM

Is the contest dream still live here. I want to participate in it as in this we can earn a good amount of coins.
Yes the contest is live and in this you have to take a selfie with your Christmas preparation/celebration . That is really an amazing contest this time. We will share our happiness and will earn reward if we win the contest.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:29:59 PM

Yes the contest is live and in this you have to take a selfie with your Christmas preparation/celebration . That is really an amazing contest this time. We will share our happiness and will earn reward if we win the contest.
Thanks for sharing this info with us I thought that now ICO ended and now we cannot get free coins. I will participate in this contest and I am fully sure that I will win this contest. Lets do the contest.
Alphagog

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:32:47 PM

Thanks for sharing this info with us I thought that now ICO ended and now we cannot get free coins. I will participate in this contest and I am fully sure that I will win this contest. Lets do the contest.
the contest dream is a permanent app of this project and they will continue to do their contests which mean that we will participate in this contest for life time. In this contest we will earn that much coins. In the start there are less people participating so better to take the benefit from now as after that there will be a huge competition and the demand of the coin will rise too much.
Westant

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:34:24 PM

the contest dream is a permanent app of this project and they will continue to do their contests which mean that we will participate in this contest for life time. In this contest we will earn that much coins. In the start there are less people participating so better to take the benefit from now as after that there will be a huge competition and the demand of the coin will rise too much.
That is great it means that the contest dream will buy a large amount of coins for lifetime from the exchanges and it will have increased demand on that exchanges. I love the concept of this project as this will give a high value to our coins.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:37:15 PM

The contest dream will continue and for your information the ICO is ended but the sale is still open for those who remained to buy the coins. If you want to invest some more money in this project then you can buy from their website.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:38:57 PM

That is great it means that the contest dream will buy a large amount of coins for lifetime from the exchanges and it will have increased demand on that exchanges. I love the concept of this project as this will give a high value to our coins.
The coin of this project is not used only this app of the project but in all of the platform in all of the apps this coin will be used now think how much will be the circulation of the coin which will give a high liquidity to the coin and all of those coins which have a high use rise much higher in value.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:01:02 PM

The coin of this project is not used only this app of the project but in all of the platform in all of the apps this coin will be used now think how much will be the circulation of the coin which will give a high liquidity to the coin and all of those coins which have a high use rise much higher in value.
Yes this platform has the potential to grow much bigger and will increase the demand of the coin on the exchanges. It is a project the investors of which do not sell their coins sooner and they will keep their coins for years to have a highest value of the coin so the supply will also be limited. This is a project which is here to make all of the investors millionaires.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:04:24 PM

Yes this platform has the potential to grow much bigger and will increase the demand of the coin on the exchanges. It is a project the investors of which do not sell their coins sooner and they will keep their coins for years to have a highest value of the coin so the supply will also be limited. This is a project which is here to make all of the investors millionaires.
The investors really are long term holders of this project. A few days ago I came across to an investors who invested in this project. He was discussing about it that it will be a global demanded coin of the crypto community. He said that this project will have all the apps which will give a great support to the world community for their assistance in their daily life which will attract all of the people around the world to adopt it and for that they will need to buy this coin so this coin will have a highest demand in the crypto community.
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:51:18 PM

Is that coin listed on any exchange? I heard from someone that the developers listed this coin on forkdelta. How is going the trade of it?
Alphagog

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:52:52 PM

Is that coin listed on any exchange? I heard from someone that the developers listed this coin on forkdelta. How is going the trade of it?
Officially that coin is not listed by the developers of the project. They are in discussion with a few important exchanges on which they will list the coin within a few weeks.
Westant

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

Officially that coin is not listed by the developers of the project. They are in discussion with a few important exchanges on which they will list the coin within a few weeks.
The developers have to wait fro the bull market to list the coin as in that market the coin will get a good value and the investors will be very happy to see the coin rising. We all investors of this project are willing to hold the coin for a longer time and want the developers to wait for the good market to list it.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: