Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price dropped  (Read 2229 times)
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:36:55 AM

Does somebody know why the BTC price dropped with 5%? Is there a reason?  Huh
What I have read on the forum the last couple of days it was expected that the BTC price and ETH price would rise.

if bitcoin prices go down, of course all altcoin prices go down when viewed from the price to the real figures or dollars, but falling bitcoin prices do not always affect the price of altcoin if converted to bitcoin. nowadays indeed many people are confused why if bitcoin price goes down the price all altcoin also goes down but your thread is the answer of their confusion.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Derizia99

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:38:56 AM

Does somebody know why the BTC price dropped with 5%? Is there a reason?  Huh
What I have read on the forum the last couple of days it was expected that the BTC price and ETH price would rise.

now btc prices fall again, but no need to worry, soon btc prices will also rise, btc is now unstable, sometimes up, sometimes down, hopefully at the end of the year btc price will rise high
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:45:05 AM

There are lot of possibilities that Bitcoin in dip this is becasuse there are lot of news that did not favor the Bitcoin investment like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet criticizing Bitcoin the Crypto investments and the incoming banning of Crypto advertisements that will fully effect on June by FB, Twitter and Google. We just hope that the market will  continue to survive of these difficulties that is happening right now.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Fixart96

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:59:08 AM

Nowadays bitcoin prices are decreasing and all altcoin also decreases and is unstable, but I think if bitcoin and all altcoin prices go down then this is a good time to buy it and invest it and hope to get a big profit.
vodanh7x

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:00:18 AM

I think the main reason is whale and goverment did it. Bitcoin and alt coin ' ll come back their duty soon.
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:01:32 AM

Now it's hard to say what causes the market behavior, like the still bear market, but now we see a small increase or it's just a ray of hope for investors.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:05:10 AM

t's normal in this crypto makret for the price of Bitcoin and Altcoins to drop drastically as the crypto currency markets are not like fiat currencies that are centralized and can be propped up by central banks and governments. Also as the crypto market is much much smaller it is easily manipulated by whales who fully control this market and manipulate it to their own ends to get more wealth and the desired results they want, which is depleting everyone else who sells everything cheap to them of their wealth.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:06:12 AM

Now it's hard to say what causes the market behavior, like the still bear market, but now we see a small increase or it's just a ray of hope for investors.
I do some research why the market are always droppin low in this past few weeks. but all I see is because of the investor like it is lesser than the past. so the market difficult to adjust and make the price go up again. but others said that the market having an issues right now so that the price of the cryptocurrency are affected. I hope that it would end before the month of june arrive
borjois56

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:14:43 AM

bitcoin prices go down because many are selling, when the price goes down, they buy back, I'm pretty sure, the year-end prices btc and ethereum will rise again

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
@theman

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:19:11 AM

I was expecting a price increase, too. I am shocked by what is happening in the market. Who has enough strength to endure a fall.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:30:31 AM

I don't think it is necessary to look for reasons for individual price movements like this - they have been common throughout 2018. But I can think of a major contributing reason to the generally increased volatility across the whole market that we have seen since the big rise that started towards the end of 2017. In my opinion, the problem with the big rise was that it was too rapid and wasn't broken by periods of levelling off. Because we didn't have any of these periods of levelling and consolidation, it meant that when the market inevitably rose too high and started to fall back, no new base prices had been established, so no-one knew how far down the market could be expected to fall. The market went from $200b to $800b in a matter of weeks. We all agreed that $800b was too high, but where should it drop back to? Would $500b be stable? Or all the way back to $200b? This caused widespread panic, and prices overshot again, falling farther than they should have until finally a consensus was reached at about $250b that we had fallen too far, so the bounceback began. But again - how high to bounce back?
All just my opinion, but we have seen dramatic downwards and upwards movements that overshoot and then go into reverse. The underlying reason I think is uncertainty about what might consititute sensible prices following the rise at the end of 2017. The good news I think is that these oscillations are reducing in size as we all achieve a better understanding of where the market reasonably should be.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:32:35 AM

The drop in the price of bitcoin present a rare opportunity for smart investors to start accumulation.  The best time to buy Bitcoin with S bargain is time like this. 

MarkingLand

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:37:13 AM

There are several reasons why BTC prices are down now, one of them is because many people are selling BTC rather than buying, then the price stability of coins will be disrupted. but in my opinion, this is your chance to start buying BTC and invest it.
hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:45:03 AM

I hope that people will still believe in bitcoin because it may recover faster. And it's price will go rise.
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:45:20 AM

I think this is also an unusual condition. usually when the bitcoin decline then will close losses by altcoin who are experiencing rising prices for example to ethereum. However, the current market is thus said to another, both down simultaneously. So I'm sure almost everyone on crypto suffered losses. But stay calm at first, because recently I see the market come back green, despite its increase has not been so great.
bibitao29

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

Can`t you already tell, that forums aren`t always right, my friend. Moreover, they tend to be wrong more than 60% of the time by my calculations. I think the price has gone down because of speculations and new information concerning Bitcoin.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

the current downturn as no reason only. though many who prohibit crypto it's old news and I think it doesn't matter for now. Hopefully, this is just a normal correction alone but for a long time for the preparation of a large price increase. No one knows for sure but always monitor its progress at any time.
cocodanco

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

This is a little bit bad for those who were going to sell their coins because it siphoned all the coin in the market, but I have a prospect to buy bitcoin again and wait for growth and profit!
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:33:15 AM

The reason is a weak demand, no one wants to buy  bitcoin anymore.
If no one wanted to buy bitcoin anymore then the price will be zero, the demand for bitcoin is still high but it is not as high as it was just a few months ago, but like many things in the market this drop in demand is not permanent, at some point the interest in bitcoin will be renewed but we will need sometime for that to happen since the memories of the previous crash are still fresh.
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:30:06 AM

which I see the price of BTC has decreased a few months ago and so now many people are waiting for BTC prices to return stable and can be profitable and now many people are investing in BTC with the short term because soon Bitcoin price will soon be back

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: