Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:31:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price dropped  (Read 2231 times)
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:39:28 AM

Does somebody know why the BTC price dropped with 5%? Is there a reason?  Huh
What I have read on the forum the last couple of days it was expected that the BTC price and ETH price would rise.

Now prices are declining and because of BTC altcoin a lot of altcoin are popping up and thus resulted in the price of the bitcoin and altcoin others to drop but with the price of the bitcoin now I bet by the end of 2018 priced bitcoin and altcoin others can skyrocket in the highest price
I see that the Bitcoin price keeps rising along with the upswing. and this is a sign that indeed for Bitcoin this is a coin with an ever-increasing development and become a coin that is very capable of dependability in the future. so will be very lucky to have Bitcoin for now and the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:48:33 AM

What I have read on the forum the last couple of days it was expected that the BTC price and ETH price would rise.

from a few weeks ago the price of Bitcoin is declining and so I am sure why the price of Bitcoin is still declining because at the end of 2017 bitcoin prices so skyrocketed and reached the highest price is for now many people are expecting BTC and ETH prices will be back up

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

from a few weeks ago the price of Bitcoin is declining and so I am sure why the price of Bitcoin is still declining because at the end of 2017 bitcoin prices so skyrocketed and reached the highest price is for now many people are expecting BTC and ETH prices will be back up

Currently, btc is just starting to recover from its dip and those weeks were btc was on bear market, I believe that it was just something of a correction period. Let us not expect a very big growth in price value for btc just like what happened in the last quarter where it had almost reached at $20K USD but will consider it may increase more than current price at $7.6K in the latest actual value. In my assumption, btc may however reached the $14K USD within the last quarter of 2018. People should not rush in selling their btc at this bear market since the more supply in the market, price value may vary and will possibly decline.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

Now prices are declining and because of BTC altcoin a lot of altcoin are popping up and thus resulted in the price of the bitcoin and altcoin others to drop but with the price of the bitcoin now I bet by the end of 2018 priced bitcoin and altcoin others can skyrocket in the highest price
I see that the Bitcoin price keeps rising along with the upswing. and this is a sign that indeed for Bitcoin this is a coin with an ever-increasing development and become a coin that is very capable of dependability in the future. so will be very lucky to have Bitcoin for now and the future.
Well, bitcoin is the most utilized cryptocurrency of our generation and I will confirm that by how bitcoin usually came on top every situation cause by the government or by market manipulators. However, the price is yet to bullish, just wait and see what will happen next week.

dangbinhminh

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

Bitcoin prices are decreasing and all altcoin also decreases and is unstable, but I think if bitcoin and all altcoin prices go down then this is a good time to buy it and invest it and hope to get a big profit.
Report to moderator.
malahivet930

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

It looks like somebody dumped. I was expecting it however, in light of the fact that the cost has been down for so long that individuals were simply sitting tight for the recuperation to simply get to a decent value so they can dump coins and get out their cash with a touch of benefit. Dread not, the cost will recoup again and will in all probability beat the last cost before it dropped.
4ernuy

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

Do not sell your bitcoins at such a low price, then you will greatly regret it. He is now very underrated.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:34:10 PM

Basic of economy, if supply goes up and demand down price will
fall. Traders and holders affect supply&demand with their actions.
There are other factors that affect supply&demand equally important
more about that you can read in any economy book.
   It's the reason why Bitcoin price fluctuate so much. Price goes up and
down all the time cause miners mine it and decide to sell large amounts,
or traders buy and sell large amounts, their actions affect the market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:36:00 PM

no one really can predict the price of cryptocurrency. until npw the price of bitcoin and ethereum is still declining and I have heard that it will rise again before this year ends but yet we are not sure about it..when you are really into this world it is hard to assume that it will be ok sooner but in me I still believe.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

Good support above $6000 for bitcoin https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin nowadays despite pressure

ngonco.giolua22

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:12:32 AM

This is not only BTC going down. All other coins are going down as well. But, I think one should just calm down and not panic, because things like this cannot but happen. Although, it seems something isn't right to me. I don't just understand how it keeps going down like this.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

no one really can predict the price of cryptocurrency. until npw the price of bitcoin and ethereum is still declining and I have heard that it will rise again before this year ends but yet we are not sure about it..when you are really into this world it is hard to assume that it will be ok sooner but in me I still believe.
here we can only predict and estimate the price of Ethereum bitcoin and other altcoin prices, we can expect everything to be able to raise the price as high as possible, but no one will know when the increase and decrease in the price of cryptocurrency, and everyone will not be able to confirm it.

yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:54:28 PM

Rise and Fall is what
Cryprocurrency is about. That is what is called volatility. The trend over the years has been if it drops, the next rise will surpass the previous high. But these markets recently does causes on to question things he knows.

but then this is Crypto. Dyor

https://cryptotvplus.com
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

In a couple of days ago the bitcoin price is dropped but recently bitcoin price is again pumped. Around 6-month bitcoin price pump and again dump, it is can’t reach $10,000 plus. When bitcoin reach around seven or eight thousand dollars, in a couple of days later bitcoin again started dumping. People thinking and most of the people analysis chart pattern and make some idea about the bitcoin price.
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

5% decrease is normal, crypto is volatile, and can be easily manipulated by whales
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

And that she fell? You panic and this is your problem and panic in the market is not the place. Want to panic, go to the factory. On kriptornke survive only the strongest.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

If bitcoin price dropped then it is a good opportunity to the investors to buy a bitcoin as investment in this kind of business
because it is in the low amount that can make you profitable in the right time.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:37:54 PM

If bitcoin price dropped then it is favourable to side of investors to buy an investments or coins with a low price that makes it affordable to their budget to earn a good amount of income in the right time.
boolean420

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:50:51 AM

BTC has now recovered a bit. A reverse trend could be forming? Could be. I am again hopeful about Bitcoin but altcoins, not so much.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

everyone expecting the price of btc and eth getting better and better, but sadly no one knows or predict that what will happents in the next couples of time. Seriously in every single forum I always seen all the peoples talk about btc's low price, nothing serious with this opinion, it just will make you frustrated. So better to thinking of your true faith with your assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: