Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:57:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price dropped  (Read 2238 times)
felista32

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

I think that bitcoin will die soon. Already many altcoins do not depend on it. It is unlikely that it will reach the value that we saw a year ago
Go jack1

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

maybe this is influenced by fake projects, because now there are so many scam projects,
Be careful, they seem to have very good projects. but after they get investors and are not responsible. they don't care how people help him in his project so that investors are lazy to invest
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:33:51 PM

If you pay your attention to the fact that today the price of Bitcoin did not fall below the critical prices at about $ 5800, you will understand that this is the bottom, below which people are simply not ready to sell.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

Does somebody know why the BTC price dropped with 5%? Is there a reason?  Huh
What I have read on the forum the last couple of days it was expected that the BTC price and ETH price would rise.

of course there are factors because, have you never tried to find out by reading a lot and looking for sources of various information?
This is important for your insight and knowledge later if you still want to be involved in this industry

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

Price manipulation and correction are one of those contributing to the factors of the price drop of Bitcoin, but mostly it's the whales control the tempo.
messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:03:43 PM

This market is completely manipulative, so I believe that growth will begin when the big players in the market want it. It seems to me that this will happen in six months because all the indicators show just this

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:10:06 PM

What I have read on the forum the last couple of days it was expected that the BTC price and ETH price would rise.

I do not know about this. I am just some people who still do not understand how the price of BTC and ETH can go down. but everyone's expectations must be the same as what you read in the forum that BTC and ETH will go up.

You both are trying to find out a reason why bitcoin and ethereum are going to fall .Actually the market are on downtrend for long time.I have moved on various forex pair most of the currencies are falling down on different pair.However actually no one can control the market.It all about to buyer and seller fact .The value of  btc and eth always precious .The market are stable and we have it will go up soon .Thanks

chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:25:48 PM

BTC and ETh bothe are the most promising coins of the crypto market and both have excellent potential. BTC price dropping i think the reason is the whole crypto market is going down and there is correction is going in the crypto market so that the price if BTC and other coins are falling but it is for a little while in few months BTC will recover and will definite touch the higher.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

I think price again dumped or manipulated by investors or big whales to get their consistent profits which they are doing from time to time in last recent months.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:43:06 PM

Bitcoin price dropping very low. Price drop is really sad news for every cryptocurrency trader, holder and also lover. Anybody do not know the real reason to drop of bitcoin price. Bitcoin not a stable coin now. At this time we should alert about bitcoin.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

Bitcoin price dropping very low. Price drop is really sad news for every cryptocurrency trader, holder and also lover. Anybody do not know the real reason to drop of bitcoin price. Bitcoin not a stable coin now. At this time we should alert about bitcoin.
If we knew the reasons for the fall or growth of Bitcoin now, we could earn good money, but unfortunately the entire market is now as unpredictable as possible.

sotovid

Activity: 420

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

The reason is only one, bitcoin is overvalued and will be equal to the price that belongs to him by right.

uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

According to a study by 2020, the reward for each block of Bitcoin will drop from 12.5 to 6.25, I believe that at that time, Bitcoin's price will increase significantly compared to the current time. And we just need to wait about 2 more years
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 05:23:35 PM

Bitcoin test the 6200 band several times. This is unfortunately not good news. Because he's going to try out about 5800 again to rise. I hope it goes up without letting it down. Still, we shouldn't panic. It will show the output from there.
1cak

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:25:10 PM

btc will once again be priced at $ 5,600 and hopefully that doesn't happen, I see that btc is very difficult to penetrate $ 6,800 and several times try it, hopefully there is support and good news about btc
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:32:40 PM

What's new Bitcoin price would always fluactuate not just Bitcoin but all of the crypto.
There would always be a time where the price would drop down but it wouldn't be always down it would surely bounce back up we just have to wait.
chokomenia

Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:43:39 PM

I guess the bitcoin drop in price is because a lot of people people are giving up on crypto and are selling off and also new people are not coming in to drive the price up, I think that's one of the reasons the price of bitcoin goes down.

Flamebellow

Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:07:14 PM

Guys , stop spreading FUD on 2% price fluctuations . It's absolutely normal when btc price increasing or decreasing by a few percents during a day . That's how traders do their money , do you really want to leave them without work?  Grin

bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

BTC price had dropped often, manipulators always manipulate the coins but it is not the time to panic. Market will soon recover & we will bull run soon.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:48:06 PM

Different people with their pessimism. Are we to continually experience a surge in the price of bitcoin, without any fall? This is market and cryptocurrency for that matter. We should have expected it, because it is normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: