Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reddit’s science forum banned climate deniers.  (Read 636401 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 11:13:53 AM

Californication confirmed!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robbylove

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:01:51 PM

I really don't consider hydrocarbon resources as being a particularly 'harmful way of receiving energy.'

I know many people that don't consider stealing money from "capitalists" (in fact, just more wealth people, not just Google or banks) or just from other peoples. It doesn't mean that this is good.

The same with you. You don't consider, but in fact, it is harmful. Did you ever live near themral power plant? I doubt. But i lived.
Also, this is not only thermal PP closing (in future) but electrival cars, trains and many others.

The only real problem I see is the risk of contamination from well blowouts and tanker wrecks.  

And CO2 and CO and many other shitty things.

will make bank by bilking people via their 'green energy'

Solar stations, wind power plants, hydro power plants, tidal power stations, geothermal and biogas is really useful and cool things. With just one cons: They very depends on external factors (except hydro and geothermal) like location, weather and others. Without powerul accumulators it's hard to use them. Some of them have the same Efficiency ratio as thermal power stations (hydro, tidal, geothermal and some solar)

For example i have my own power station, and feeling really free. 7.5 kW (peak) from solar panels and 1.5 kW (peak) from hand made wind generator.

As i see, you're american. So i can understand your way of thinking. Many americans uses to ride on 6V car engines and other such things.

Old USA V8s = Freedom for all.
Italian, German V12s = I am better than you club. Also vegetarian.

Check out the new Corvette C8. I am not saying it is as beautiful as the European supercars, but the price is right for the many, the... We The People...

Smiley

@wilikon: minds.com - gab.com - dissenter.com
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:36:30 AM

I really don't consider hydrocarbon resources as being a particularly 'harmful way of receiving energy.'

I know many people that don't consider stealing money from "capitalists" (in fact, just more wealth people, not just Google or banks) or just from other peoples. It doesn't mean that this is good.

The same with you. You don't consider, but in fact, it is harmful. Did you ever live near themral power plant? I doubt. But i lived.
Also, this is not only thermal PP closing (in future) but electrival cars, trains and many others.

The only real problem I see is the risk of contamination from well blowouts and tanker wrecks.  

And CO2 and CO and many other shitty things.

will make bank by bilking people via their 'green energy'

Solar stations, wind power plants, hydro power plants, tidal power stations, geothermal and biogas is really useful and cool things. With just one cons: They very depends on external factors (except hydro and geothermal) like location, weather and others. Without powerul accumulators it's hard to use them. Some of them have the same Efficiency ratio as thermal power stations (hydro, tidal, geothermal and some solar)

For example i have my own power station, and feeling really free. 7.5 kW (peak) from solar panels and 1.5 kW (peak) from hand made wind generator.

As i see, you're american. So i can understand your way of thinking. Many americans uses to ride on 6V car engines and other such things.

Old USA V8s = Freedom for all.
Italian, German V12s = I am better than you club. Also vegetarian.

Check out the new Corvette C8. I am not saying it is as beautiful as the European supercars, but the price is right for the many, the... We The People...

Smiley

My small block, intercooler and turbochargers will beat your fuck however many cylinders.
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:02:27 PM

I'm just going to leave this here:

Source: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm10361418/

"Psychic spies from China try to steal your mind's elation And little girls from Sweden dream of silver screen quotation And if you want these kind of dreams it's Californication"

Confirmed actor who needs a script all the time.

https://youtu.be/h0IZlY8llMc

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:30:24 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 12:02:53 AM by Spendulus

Confirmed actor who needs a script all the time.

https://youtu.be/h0IZlY8llMc

My vote is for Thurman (Uma), not Thundburg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk5fAvpwtKU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EbFk66V0_c

I readily admit that Thurman is hot, and Thundburg is positively chilling.
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:44:14 PM

Nothing in what you said above relates to my statement except an assertion that 'fossil fuels are harmful because they are harmful.'

Should i give a proofs that power stations which operates on coal, gas or oil is more harmful (to environment and people) than nuclear power plants or any other (like solar or wind stations)?

I thought it is obvious to anyone. But if you ask, i can give you some specify proofs.

You keep talking about 'thermal power plant' (and claim to be a power engineer.)  Do you mean a coal or oil fired generating plant?  If so, it is turbine or diesel-electric?

Of course i meant coal PP with steam turbines.  Oil (in meaning oil from memes about american soldiers) is not used as a direct fuel (like coal in thermal power stations). Only oil products like masut.
This kind of power stations is highly harmful to environment.

Power stations which are using gas as a fuel is more clean, of course.

I did not happen to deal with diesel eletric power stations. I would say more, we talked about them not too much, so i think that they have small power output. I know that small naval vessels or submarines using them and some locomotives.

I ll continue tomorrow about second part

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:26:14 PM

Church Of Sweden Announced Greta Thunberg ‘Successor’ Of Jesus

The Church of Sweden, which has routinely promoted teen climate change alarmist Greta Thunberg, announced the young girl a “successor” to Jesus Christ last December.

“Announcement! Jesus of Nazareth has now appointed one of his successors, Greta Thunberg”, the Church of Limhamn tweeted on December 1, 2018.

The announcement resurfaced online on Monday, likely due to the church’s most recent support of Thunberg’s activism.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/church-of-sweden-announced-greta-thunberg-successor-of-jesus

robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:16:05 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2019, 01:00:17 AM by robbylove

FAIL: Global Warming Lunatics Try to Spray Red Paint on British Embassy – Hose Blows Up in Their Faces (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/fail-global-warming-lunatics-try-to-spray-red-paint-on-british-embassy-hose-blows-up-in-their-faces-video/

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1179717732775759872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1179717732775759872&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2019%2F10%2Ffail-global-warming-lunatics-try-to-spray-red-paint-on-british-embassy-hose-blows-up-in-their-faces-video%2F

Woman At AOC Townhall Freak Out Over Climate Change, Says Time To ‘Eat Babies’

Woman at @AOC town hall in NY says her Green New Deal doesn't go far enough and says that it is time for humans to "eat the babies," because there is too much CO2 and too many people.

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1179911969094144002?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1179911969094144002&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.weaselzippers.us%2F

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:46:22 AM

Woman At AOC Townhall Freak Out Over Climate Change, Says Time To ‘Eat Babies’

Woman at @AOC town hall in NY says her Green New Deal doesn't go far enough and says that it is time for humans to "eat the babies," because there is too much CO2 and too many people.

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1179911969094144002?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1179911969094144002&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.weaselzippers.us%2F

***BREAKING!!!!**** Church of Sweden New Jesus, Thurnberg, announces New Sacraments!!! ***
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:48:38 PM

https://t.co/FgFJCbl3xY?amp=1

Grin Cheesy Grin

robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 08:13:17 PM

GRETA SNAPS: ‘Change Everything,’ ‘Climate Crisis’ About ‘Colonial, Racist, And Patriarchal Systems Of Oppression,’ Fossil Fuel ‘Literally’ Killing Us

Far-left climate extremist Greta Thunberg unloaded on the world in an op-ed published on Friday, claiming that fossil fuels “are literally” killing mankind, and that they are a threat to “our very existence” as she said that her “climate crisis” agenda is not just about the environment, but about fighting the “colonial, racist, and patriarchal systems of oppression.”

In an op-ed published in Project Syndicate, Thunberg and two other far-left climate activists attacked world leaders over their pro-capitalist policies, writing that “the politicians let the profiteers continue to exploit our planet’s resources and destroy its ecosystems in a quest for quick cash that threatens our very existence.”

Although she did not explicitly say it, Thunberg admitted that the Paris Climate Accord – which would have cost the United States trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of jobs – has been an abject failure.

Thunberg wrote: “…recent research shows that we are on track to produce 120% more fossil fuels in 2030 than would be consistent with the 1.5°C limit. The concentration of climate-heating greenhouse gases in our atmosphere has reached a record high, with no sign of a slowdown. Even if countries fulfill their current emissions-reduction pledges, we are headed for a 3.2°C increase.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/greta-snaps-change-everything-climate-crisis-about-colonial-racist-and-patriarchal-systems-of-oppression-fossil-fuel-literally

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:59:22 AM

Thunberg wrote: “…recent research shows that we are on track to produce 120% more fossil fuels in 2030 than would be consistent with the 1.5°C limit. The concentration of climate-heating greenhouse gases in our atmosphere has reached a record high, with no sign of a slowdown. Even if countries fulfill their current emissions-reduction pledges, we are headed for a 3.2°C increase.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/greta-snaps-change-everything-climate-crisis-about-colonial-racist-and-patriarchal-systems-of-oppression-fossil-fuel-literally

wait...

She can read and write?
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:58:44 PM

wait...

She can read and write?

She can act as if she can read and write. She's on IMDB...

robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:53:14 AM

Defeated Greta Whines Climate Strikes Have ‘Achieved Nothing,’ Claims People Are ‘Dying Today’

On Friday, far-left activist Greta Thunberg struck a somber, defeatist tone while speaking to fellow climate activists gathered at the United Nations climate talks in Madrid, Spain.

The Swedish teen complained that school climate strikes have “achieved nothing” and claimed that opponents of her radical agenda are trying to “silence” her and her supporters. Thunberg also claimed people are currently “suffering and dying” due to effects of supposed man-made climate change.

“The global wave of school strikes for the climate over the past year has ‘achieved nothing’ because greenhouse gas emissions have continued to rise,” Thunberg reportedly told fellow activists, according to The Guardian.

“I’m just an activist and we need more activists,” the 16-year-old said. “Some people are afraid to change – they try so desperately to silence us.”

“We can’t go on like this; it is not sustainable that children skip school and we don’t want to continue – we would love some action from the people in power. People are suffering and dying today. We can’t wait any longer,” Thunberg warned.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/defeated-greta-whines-climate-strikes-have-achieved-nothing-claims-people-are-dying-today

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:33:40 PM

Defeated Greta Whines Climate Strikes Have ‘Achieved Nothing,’ Claims People Are ‘Dying Today’

On Friday, far-left activist Greta Thunberg struck a somber, defeatist tone while speaking to fellow climate activists gathered at the United Nations climate talks in Madrid, Spain.

The Swedish teen complained that school climate strikes have “achieved nothing” and claimed that opponents of her radical agenda are trying to “silence” her and her supporters. Thunberg also claimed people are currently “suffering and dying” due to effects of supposed man-made climate change.

“The global wave of school strikes for the climate over the past year has ‘achieved nothing’ because greenhouse gas emissions have continued to rise,” Thunberg reportedly told fellow activists, according to The Guardian.

“I’m just an activist and we need more activists,” the 16-year-old said. “Some people are afraid to change – they try so desperately to silence us.”

“We can’t go on like this; it is not sustainable that children skip school and we don’t want to continue – we would love some action from the people in power. People are suffering and dying today. We can’t wait any longer,” Thunberg warned.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/defeated-greta-whines-climate-strikes-have-achieved-nothing-claims-people-are-dying-today

What's a circus without the clown?
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:05:59 PM

What's a circus without the clown?

Did you say Barnum?

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 09:22:53 PM

The Swedish teen complained that school climate strikes have “achieved nothing” and claimed that opponents of her radical agenda are trying to “silence” her and her supporters. ....

Please.

Don't silence her.

We need more adversaries at this level.
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:17:43 AM

Free speech needs to be revisited in the age of the internet.  Screaming climate change is not human caused on the internet is the modern equivalent of telling people there is no fire in a burning building. 
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:25:11 AM

Free speech needs to be revisited in the age of the internet.  Screaming climate change is not human caused on the internet is the modern equivalent of telling people there is no fire in a burning building. 

Are you a complete idiot?

Nobody except complete pathological liars, delusional climate alarmists, and really stupid people would say climate change is OR IS NOT "human caused."

There has been a serious scientific discussion for several decades about what possible percentage and within what error bounds humans may have on climate.
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:16:24 PM

No we know with a great deal of certainty what the greenhouse effect is, how it works, and how humans are contributing to it.  The real debate surrounding climate change is more about what our response should be or how we should react. There is no real debate about what is going on.  Only red herrings from people like you on the internet.
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: