Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reddit’s science forum banned climate deniers.  (Read 636401 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:41:10 PM

Some Facts.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/10/02/its-official-no-global-warming-for-18-years-1-month/

Key facts about global temperature

Ø The RSS satellite dataset shows no global warming at all for 217 months from September 1996 to September 2014. That is more than half the 429-month satellite record.

Ø The global warming trend since 1900 is equivalent to 0.8 Cº per century. This is well within natural variability and may not have much to do with us.

Ø The fastest measured warming trend lasting ten years or more occurred over the 40 years from 1694-1733 in Central England. It was equivalent to 4.3 Cº per century.

Ø Since 1950, when a human influence on global temperature first became theoretically possible, the global warming trend has been equivalent to below 1.2 Cº per century.

Ø The fastest warming rate lasting ten years or more since 1950 occurred over the 33 years from 1974 to 2006. It was equivalent to 2.0 Cº per century.

Ø In 1990, the IPCC’s mid-range prediction of near-term warming was equivalent to 2.8 Cº per century, higher by two-thirds than its current prediction of 1.7 Cº/century.

Ø The global warming trend since 1990, when the IPCC wrote its first report, is equivalent to below 1.4 Cº per century – half of what the IPCC had then predicted.

Ø Though the IPCC has cut its near-term warming prediction, it has not cut its high-end business as usual centennial warming prediction of 4.8 Cº warming to 2100.

Ø The IPCC’s predicted 4.8 Cº warming by 2100 is well over twice the greatest rate of warming lasting more than ten years that has been measured since 1950.

Ø The IPCC’s 4.8 Cº-by-2100 prediction is almost four times the observed real-world warming trend since we might in theory have begun influencing it in 1950.

Ø From August 2001 to August 2014, the warming trend on the mean of the 5 global-temperature datasets is nil. No warming for 13 years 1 month.

Ø Recent extreme weather cannot be blamed on global warming, because there has not been any global warming. It is as simple as that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:00:36 PM

The actual satellite data sets show no statistically significant warming.  In lay terms, that means no trend.  Do you have any other exaggerations or mis representations of data to bring out to support your true faith and belief?

Because I've got news for you.  When a scientific controversy must be supported at all costs, and when that means it is necessary to use mis representation, denial, obfuscation, and ad hominem attacks to support it, as far as science is concerned, it's over for those hypotheses.  But don't worry — you are NOT ALONE.  There appear to be quite a few people that would believe a fantasy over facts.

http://www.steynonline.com/7517/steyn-vs-the-big-climate-enforcers

Prof Judith Curry, the former chair of Earth and atmospheric sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology, added: "It is inappropriate to dismiss the arguments of the so-called contrarians, since their disagreement with the consensus reflects conflicts of values and a preference for the empirical (i.e. what has been observed) versus the hypothetical (i.e. what is projected from climate models).

Well why don't you simply hands us the figures proving there is no warming trend?
Because that's fucking easy to do no? You've got the raw data, it's a clear upper trend whatever you say. You want to deny it? Well then just check the data with regressi and plot the derivation of the temperature curve...
The satellite data show no statistically significant warming in 19 years.

Repeat that every night before bedtime.

If you still can't sleep, should we bring you some warm milk and cookies?

Ahah! You know that repeating something doesn't make it true?
Wanna prove you're right? Easy enough, install Regressi and simply derivate the raw data of temperature increase. If derivate is positive, temperature goes up. If derivate is negative, it goes down. That's what NASA did and they found a positive one. If you want to prove them wrong it's fucking easy to do it.
There's no need to install any special software to do linear regression.  The functions are built in in Excel.

One more time,

The satellite data show no statistically significant warming in 19 years.

Do you refute this?  If so, please show your work.  Otherwise, please stop trying to slide around direct questions.  It does not advance the discussion.

Also please try to think carefully before you post so that things you post actually make sense.

Thanks.

Of course I refute this xD
I can't give you my work as I never had the rax data. What you gave me (a few hundreds of posts earlier) were plots of raw data not the numerical data.
But I can give you a work the worldwide wommunity consideres as rather reliable:
http://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/global-temperature/

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:03:00 PM

Some Facts.

*Bullshit*

Here are a few facts: http://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/global-temperature/

I never saw any of you give out a work showing the absence of temperature rise.

Please all feel free to give out an interpretation of temperature data showing there is no temperature increase!

As you said yourself Spendulus "stop avoiding direct questions" ^^

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:45:18 PM

Lel behold teh climate nasa gov! Cheesy
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:46:54 PM

Lel climate nasa! Cheesy

Hmm... Because confusing blog article willingly misinterpreting scientific articles is a better source than the NASA? You know the guys that actually sent us on the moon...

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:01:29 PM

Lel climate nasa! Cheesy

Hmm... Because confusing blog article willingly misinterpreting scientific articles is a better source than the NASA? You know the guys that actually sent us on the moon...

Thing change and [d]evolve... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7V8foMd3SE

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:07:22 PM

Lel climate nasa! Cheesy

Us? Only Americans...

Grin

Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:08:28 PM

Here is the link to the satellite data Spendulus is talking about:
http://data.remss.com/msu/monthly_time_series/RSS_Monthly_MSU_AMSU_Channel_TLT_Anomalies_Land_and_Ocean_v03_3.txt

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:14:47 PM

Lel climate nasa! Cheesy

Us? Only Americans...

Grin

Us referring to humanity, if you want to be precise, only a very tiny part of the population were sent to the moon Cheesy

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:36:19 PM

Lel climate nasa! Cheesy

Us? Only Americans...

Grin

Us referring to humanity, if you want to be precise, only a very tiny part of the population were sent to the moon Cheesy

All of them Made in USA

Smiley

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:55:37 PM

Lel climate nasa! Cheesy

Us? Only Americans...

Grin

All of them Made in USA

Smiley

Perfectly true! The only 12 men who walked the moon were Americans! Smiley

dwma

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:10:45 PM

People involved in crypto-currencies are an interesting lot but they all have a huge bias against accepted reality. It is conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory. I'm not saying they're anymore 'wrong' than the average Joe, but their biases in this regard are far beyond the average Joe.

Finding a hive of climate science deniers on here should be of no surprise to anyone.

Yes, not terribly surprising.  Many of us here on the bitcointalk.org forum questioned and researched the highly propagandized 'understandings' of the fiat monetary systems and that is why we are here.  It is a proclivity which correlates to the questioning of other similarly propagandized 'understandings' implanted to achieve a designed effect among the plebs.  Usually associated with lining the pockets of a select few at the top.

You can look around and see many changes already in play from global warming and we're just getting started.

Critical thought and fighting against group think is an admiral and desired trait. That doesn't mean you can blindly apply it. Once you do that, you're no better than the group-thinkers.

I have yet to be aware of any sort of global conspiracy amongst actual scientists to refer to historically for comparison.  (Actual scientists = those who do science for the sake of furthering humanity's understanding) Scientists are the one group of people we can trust in a general sense.  They're aware of their own biases far more than any other group.

Well, let's see.  I have my handy textbook from the early 1900s with a complete chapter on Piltdown man.  I guess we can trust that, right?

And we can certainly trust all the progressive ideas from the 1920s and 1930s about Eugenics.

How about Lysenko?  Oh, you probably never heard of him.

Now go back to your condescending lecturing.  No, wait a minute.  

It just happens that ten years ago I was telling similar people with rocks for brains that the evidence seemed to indicate climate sensitivity was considerably lower than they thought science said it was.  They called me a Denier.  But I was right, and they were wrong.  So maybe you should STFU?

My experience is that people that make glossy, broad brush statements, particularly about "groups" as you do with your keen vision, in fact know very little, which is the reason they stick with broad statements.  If you would like to defend estimates of climate sensitivity from objective sources from 2006, be my guest.  However, I rather think you don't even know what the term means, how it is derived and used, or what relevance it has for the subject at hand.

Mild, diffuse forms of ad hominem are still ad hominem, and are still a way to lose the argument.

I asked for a global conspiracy.  Yes, one can go through and find instances where scientists have been wrong.  You still didn't find one example of a global conspiracy amongst all scientists that is anywhere like we see with the agreement on global warming. No one ever attacks the basic science dealing with the radiosity of CO2 and other gasses.  Never.  If you guys had a legitimate point, you would.

I was getting into it with some narcissist who went to Columbia with a history degree.  His thing was it some was some marxist conspiracy.  At first he appealed to science, but then I asked for 1 decent meta-critique of what the issues with global warming science are.  He then started googling with some random webpage.  It was beyond lol. Turned out he has deep ties to oil and gas.

You can trust the scientific community far more than any other community except perhaps those with MDs.  There are reasons for this which I don't need to go into for anyone because most have functional brains.  You pointing out a few counter-examples does not really mean anything.

You did far more ad hominem attacking than I did, but your dysfunctional brain with all of its horrible biases fails in making this apparent to you. 

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:26:35 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 08:38:41 PM by Spendulus

People involved in crypto-currencies are an interesting lot but they all have a huge bias against accepted reality. It is conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory. I'm not saying they're anymore 'wrong' than the average Joe, but their biases in this regard are far beyond the average Joe.

Finding a hive of climate science deniers on here should be of no surprise to anyone.

Yes, not terribly surprising.  Many of us here on the bitcointalk.org forum questioned and researched the highly propagandized 'understandings' of the fiat monetary systems and that is why we are here.  It is a proclivity which correlates to the questioning of other similarly propagandized 'understandings' implanted to achieve a designed effect among the plebs.  Usually associated with lining the pockets of a select few at the top.

You can look around and see many changes already in play from global warming and we're just getting started.

Critical thought and fighting against group think is an admiral and desired trait. That doesn't mean you can blindly apply it. Once you do that, you're no better than the group-thinkers.

I have yet to be aware of any sort of global conspiracy amongst actual scientists to refer to historically for comparison.  (Actual scientists = those who do science for the sake of furthering humanity's understanding) Scientists are the one group of people we can trust in a general sense.  They're aware of their own biases far more than any other group.

Well, let's see.  I have my handy textbook from the early 1900s with a complete chapter on Piltdown man.  I guess we can trust that, right?

And we can certainly trust all the progressive ideas from the 1920s and 1930s about Eugenics.

How about Lysenko?  Oh, you probably never heard of him.

Now go back to your condescending lecturing.  No, wait a minute.  

It just happens that ten years ago I was telling similar people with rocks for brains that the evidence seemed to indicate climate sensitivity was considerably lower than they thought science said it was.  They called me a Denier.  But I was right, and they were wrong.  So maybe you should STFU?

My experience is that people that make glossy, broad brush statements, particularly about "groups" as you do with your keen vision, in fact know very little, which is the reason they stick with broad statements.  If you would like to defend estimates of climate sensitivity from objective sources from 2006, be my guest.  However, I rather think you don't even know what the term means, how it is derived and used, or what relevance it has for the subject at hand.

Mild, diffuse forms of ad hominem are still ad hominem, and are still a way to lose the argument.

I asked for a global conspiracy.  Yes, one can go through and find instances where scientists have been wrong.  You still didn't find one example of a global conspiracy amongst all scientists that is anywhere like we see with the agreement on global warming. No one ever attacks the basic science dealing with the radiosity of CO2 and other gasses.  Never.  If you guys had a legitimate point, you would.

I was getting into it with some narcissist who went to Columbia with a history degree.  His thing was it some was some marxist conspiracy.  At first he appealed to science, but then I asked for 1 decent meta-critique of what the issues with global warming science are.  He then started googling with some random webpage.  It was beyond lol. Turned out he has deep ties to oil and gas.

You can trust the scientific community far more than any other community except perhaps those with MDs.  There are reasons for this which I don't need to go into for anyone because most have functional brains.  You pointing out a few counter-examples does not really mean anything.

You did far more ad hominem attacking than I did, but your dysfunctional brain with all of its horrible biases fails in making this apparent to you.  

oh, You Asked for a Global Conspiracy?  You mean that you presented a straw man argument. We've all seen that done before.  It gets you laughed at.  

See bolded above.  Answers itself.

Next.  Paragraph with key words Narcissist, history, marxist conspiracy, meta-critique, "deep ties to oil and gas."  Sounds like a bullshit paradigm.  

I notice you delicately tiptoe around any and all hard science.  That's quite revealing.

Having said the above, here's a bone for the lackey and running dog of confused greenthink.  Yes, it is possible to conceptualize of humans in groups, and apply logic to understanding group behavior. But it's not an easy task, and you are likely not going to like the results.

Here's another one for your twisted groupthink.   I said to people (2006-2009) to stay away from CFL, twisted noodle bulbs.  Said they were a poor design concept, that there were lies in their marketing, that they were not at all green, and that LEDs would overtake them shortly.  I was called a Denier.  LEDs have overtaken those lousy jokes of lightbulbs.

So far I am doing pretty good getting called a Denier.  In the two examples cited those using the term were wrong.  I'm certain they were well meaning.  So far I am doing pretty good using logic and math and science to reach solutions, then informing people of those decisions, and being called a Denier.  I notice you are one of the subset of people who refer to others who don't toe your party-line as "Deniers."  Oh, by the way.  Nobody needs your assurances that they can "trust scientists."  People can figure out who to trust quite well, thank you.

Now, let's have a moment of truthiness.  What's your problem exactly with "Deep ties to oil and gas?"  While you are at it, kindly correct whatever you are struggling to express while incorrectly using the term "radiosity."
dwma

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:45:40 PM

oh, You Asked for a Global Conspiracy?  You mean that you presented a straw man argument. We've all seen that done before.  It gets you laughed at.  

Next.  Paragraph with key words Narcissist, history, marxist conspiracy, meta-critique, "deep ties to oil and gas."  Sounds like a bullshit paradigm.  

I notice you delicately tiptoe around any and all hard science.  That's quite revealing.

[Lunatic rambling snipped to keep on subject.]

Now, let's have a moment of truthiness.  What's your problem exactly with "Deep ties to oil and gas?"

Lets address this right here.

If you don't understand an argument that does not make it a strawman.  Whose fault is it for not understanding?  It could be either of us.

Let me try again.

Global warming skeptics/deniers  claim that it is all a big money driven ploy because the scientists need jobs.  Something like that.  I simply ask for one example of history where this has been true.  Where such an overwhelming ratio of actual scientists agree on something that is wrong, just because they need money/funding.  Coming up with the piltdown man or what have you is fine, but you seem to not understand the difference in magnitude and why those examples are laughable.  Eugenics??  ooook.

My problem with "deep ties to oil and gas" is that is shows an IMMEDIATE and DIRECT conflict of interest. Scientists have looked for the truth even when it isn't popular.  That is what Western science is built upon. Yes, you will be able to find countless counter-examples but NEVER an example of a conspiracy anywhere near the magnitude of what we see with the consensus on global warming.

It also isn't even strictly about money.  It is about wanting to not see themselves as the asshole thats fucking over the rest of the world. If one has a conscious and exists off an industry that fucks over the climate then they will always want to see themselves as not being a piece of shit. (Global warming isn't a reversible thing like a standard poison.  THis will be changing the climate for the forseeable future. It is a problem of a different class.) So there are other huge biases going on.  

It would be far more respectable if he was someone motivated by truth and not vested interests.

I'm not sure where you get I am ducking the hard science or whatever you said.  (don't care to reread your nonsense too much).  That is a common claim. I would like to read 1 source that has been written/reviewed and explains why the precepts of global warming are false. I'm far too smart to entertain the notion that I can do all the research myself.  So yes I am ducking it to some extent.

One last thing - Don't get so angry you break your keyboard showing everyone you are an "independent thinker".
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:06:42 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 09:24:41 PM by Spendulus

Now, let's have a moment of truthiness.  What's your problem exactly with "Deep ties to oil and gas?"

If you don't understand an argument that does not make it a strawman.  Whose fault is it for not understanding?  It could be either of us.

Let me try again.

Global warming skeptics/deniers  claim that it is all a big money driven ploy because the scientists need jobs.  Something like that.  I simply ask for one example of history where this has been true.  Where such an overwhelming ratio of actual scientists agree on something that is wrong, just because they need money/funding.  Coming up with the piltdown man or what have you is fine, but you seem to not understand the difference in magnitude and why those examples are laughable.  Eugenics??  ooook.

My problem with "deep ties to oil and gas" is that is shows an IMMEDIATE and DIRECT conflict of interest. Scientists have looked for the truth even when it isn't popular.  That is what Western science is built upon. Yes, you will be able to find countless counter-examples but NEVER an example of a conspiracy anywhere near the magnitude of what we see with the consensus on global warming.

It also isn't even strictly about money.  It is about wanting to not see themselves as the asshole thats fucking over the rest of the world. If one has a conscious and exists off an industry that fucks over the climate then they will always want to see themselves as not being a piece of shit. (Global warming isn't a reversible thing like a standard poison.  THis will be changing the climate for the forseeable future. It is a problem of a different class.) So there are other huge biases going on.  

It would be far more respectable if he was someone motivated by truth and not vested interests.

I'm not sure where you get I am ducking the hard science or whatever you said.  (don't care to reread your nonsense too much).  That is a common claim. I would like to read 1 source that has been written/reviewed and explains why the precepts of global warming are false. I'm far too smart to entertain the notion that I can do all the research myself.  So yes I am ducking it to some extent.

One last thing - Don't get so angry you break your keyboard showing everyone you are an "independent thinker".

Global warming skeptics/deniers  claim...

I don't think you even know what "global warming skeptics/deniers claim."  Your ignorance is being revealed each time you type.

Global warming isn't a reversible thing like a standard poison.  This will be changing the climate for the forseeable future. It is a problem of a different class.

My refutation of the 2006 estimates of co2 sensitivity refute your ridiculous alarmist beliefs.

I'm not sure where you get I am ducking the hard science ....I'm far too smart....yes I am ducking it ....
How about that.  You want to state truths about the science but duck and dodge learning or reading or thinking about the science.  

I would like to read 1 source that has been written/reviewed and explains why the precepts of global warming are false.

Nobody's stopping you except the illusions in your own head.  Why not start with three Big Lies?

A.  There was no Medieval Warm Period.
B.  There was no Little Ice Age.
C.  Climate over the last one or two thousand years, graphed, has a hockey stick shape.

And then there's that RADIOSITY, man.  Oh YEAH.  Do you light up green in the dark?  The new greenie RADIOSITY?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:11:51 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 09:46:10 PM by Spendulus

I can't give you my work as I never had the rax data. What you gave me (a few hundreds of posts earlier) were plots of raw data not the numerical data.
But I can give you a work the worldwide wommunity consideres as rather reliable:

The tables of raw data were linked to.  However, regardless - they are readily available through your friend Google.

So apparently you just want to SAY you refute it.  You don't want to actually refute it with simple 8th grade math?

a work the worldwide wommunity

Indeed, the WOMMUNITY?
dwma

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:14:35 PM

Let me try again.

Global warming skeptics/deniers  claim...

I don't think you even know what "global warming skeptics/deniers claim."  Your ignorance is being revealed each time you type.

Global warming isn't a reversible thing like a standard poison.  This will be changing the climate for the forseeable future. It is a problem of a different class.

My refutation of the 2006 estimates of co2 sensitivity refute your ridiculous alarmist beliefs.

I'm not sure where you get I am ducking the hard science ....I'm far too smart....yes I am ducking it ....
How about that.  You want to state truths about the science but duck and dodge learning or reading or thinking about the science.  

I would like to read 1 source that has been written/reviewed and explains why the precepts of global warming are false.

Nobody's stopping you except the illusions in your own head.  Why not start with three Big Lies?

A.  There was no Medieval Warm Period.
B.  There was no Little Ice Age.
C.  Climate over the last one or two thousand years, graphed, has a hockey stick shape.

And then there's that RADIOSITY, man.  Oh YEAH.  Do you light up green in the dark?  The new greenie RADIOSITY?

Nice avoiding the radiosity of CO2 etc.  Global warming has been known for some time due to measurable properties of gasses.  The skeptics never address this.  Never.  Yet they'll go on appealing to 'science'.

I'm not sure what you're going on about the big three lies.  One can look around to ample evidence of global warming coming about and it is about right on schedule with the majority of projections. More strawman bullshit.

I would like to see it laid out why global warming is made up, starting with the theories on what causes global warming.  I never see this.  Yet these same clowns will brow-beat everyone over some bits and pieces which they claim are true. (They may well be.)

The weed smoking reference is you floundering about.  Weren't you the one going on about the ad hominem attacks?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:28:02 AM

Nice avoiding the radiosity of CO2 etc.  Global warming has been known for some time due to measurable properties of gasses.  The skeptics never address this.  Never.  Yet they'll go on appealing to 'science'.

Ya don't think it's because they are laughing at you for using a word that does not even apply to gases?  Yep.  So darn it - those skeptics never address it.  They stick to using scientific terms and constructs.

Yeah.  Let's hear about that radiosity.  But hey, to be fair, you've already said you don't know much about the subject.  But then why the self righteous, moralistic, bigoted tone in arguments from ignorance?

Makes no sense.  Oh.  Wait.  It's WARMIST talking.  Yeah, I understand now.

Lol...

measurable properties of gasses....

The skeptics never address this....

What do you ACTUALLY KNOW about what skeptics address?  My impression is zero.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:58:51 AM

The tables of raw data were linked to.  However, regardless - they are readily available through your friend Google.

So apparently you just want to SAY you refute it.  You don't want to actually refute it with simple 8th grade math?

Indeed, the WOMMUNITY?

Again, easier to point and laugh at a typo than to actually debate.

And you're making (again and again) an incredible logical fallacy here. You're making a claim saying work done by NASA is false. THe burden of proof is on your shoulders not mine. If it's simple 8th grade math (I got no idea what that means I don't know what 8th grade is ^^) then just destroy Nasa results and show us your work.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:35:48 PM

Indeed, the WOMMUNITY?

Again, easier to point and laugh at a typo than to actually debate.

And you're making (again and again) an incredible logical fallacy here. You're making a claim saying work done by NASA is false. THe burden of proof is on your shoulders not mine. If it's simple 8th grade math (I got no idea what that means I don't know what 8th grade is ^^) then just destroy Nasa results and show us your work.

I'm not even making a claim.  I have only repeated a generally accepted fact — that satellite temperature data shows no signfiicant warming in 19 years.  

The claims, exaggerations, and denials of information are all yours, buddy.  You are the one that refuses to prove your claim, for what reasons I can't imagine.  8th grade is five years prior to entering college.  You can't even seem to use that level of math to prove up your claims.

For example, here is a CBS article about "the pause."   Which you deny.  Denier.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-theory-may-help-explain-global-warming-pause/
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: