Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:46:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era  (Read 25446 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

Deleting this notice from your self moderated thread is a sign of further dishonesty. Trust me - you will regret deleting it.

Greetings! It looks of this plan will be preferably in the near future. Brilliant idea, absorbing project, clear-cut idea.

Glad to know that i have pucked up vood project where development is not stopped and project is going ahead!

The project looks pretty promising. Amazing website, clear-cut website, interesting website.

This is a very interesting business with ability. Wise logo, a very promising website, amazing website!

Fake comments by a shill. A shill is a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

Do you really trust a ICO or coin that uses dishonesty to attract investors ?

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DIXItip4ik

Activity: 406
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

How this project was funded? I have not heard about ICO of yocoin but it seems it is 2 year coin. Wtf? Huh
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

It's good thing to know that the Yocoin Wallet Andoid version is already available and downloadable in google playstore. Such a good improvements for this project and the team who works well on this. I'm sure more people will be interested on it and possibly make a downloads to see the functions of Yocoin.

This is really a good news about this yocoin project, the team is very active and aggressive in doing more updates and I am sure this will attract more investors to check all their features.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

It's good thing to know that the Yocoin Wallet Andoid version is already available and downloadable in google playstore. Such a good improvements for this project and the team who works well on this. I'm sure more people will be interested on it and possibly make a downloads to see the functions of Yocoin.

This is really a good news about this yocoin project, the team is very active and aggressive in doing more updates and I am sure this will attract more investors to check all their features.
This is normally for any project want to improve their progress, IOS and Android wallet is needed for multiwallet platform.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

This is normally for any project want to improve their progress, IOS and Android wallet is needed for multiwallet platform.

Yeah, but sometimes a new project don't prioritize developing android / ios wallet and more focus on the platform, the project is running for some months now and I already seen some good improvements here.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

Yeah, but sometimes a new project don't prioritize developing android / ios wallet and more focus on the platform, the project is running for some months now and I already seen some good improvements here.
for this little time, for sure, the developers have already made some updates to the project. I think the team should do a little review about the work done and generally about the development of the project.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:43:35 PM

I liked the project, but there is little information about where the developers worked, I would like to know more.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

I can not go to the site, the browser says it's not safe.Is it true, or can I not be afraid for my data?
Maybe someone is trying to hack the site, or you do not have the right link. But you know I also can not get the same problem from me. So this is on the side of developers, the problem, and not with us.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:11:34 PM

I can not go to the site, the browser says it's not safe.Is it true, or can I not be afraid for my data?
Maybe someone is trying to hack the site, or you do not have the right link. But you know I also can not get the same problem from me. So this is on the side of developers, the problem, and not with us.
most likely on the site are some technical work. I hope the developers will soon fix all the problems and the site will begin its normal work.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

How this project was funded? I have not heard about ICO of yocoin but it seems it is 2 year coin. Wtf? Huh

Same lmao, 2 years ago seems to be before the entire Bitcoin and overall cryptosphere boom. I thought most projects that old were rather dead
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

Yocoin may begin new era but first they need to understand how make the project presentable to the investor. Because this project lack of adequate details & doesn't show any details about the team & developers  
Their teams are very active however they will have a look on all the feedbacks and after gaining all the expectations they may work on all the requirements as per the planned decisions accordingly.
If they are planning to that situation,then its ok.but for me,if they Don't present their project good first,how they will get easily investors  &  make the project successful  

Project become successful by a good strategy and a well talented team work. Presentation doesn't impact more. I think the team are working good with their project
Yes, the development of the product matter in the success of the project but also it needs some marketing to attract like-minded community towards the project and make the project more user-friendly.

Yocoin project has that attractiveness that will easily attract investors. Their marketing promotion is going on and this is already give them a huge investors I heard

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:15:46 PM

what if the gas price remains permanent? and the cost of the Ethereum is growing?
Everything will be normal as they have done before. The gas price will affect to make transaction if have attack only. Not have so much affect at Yocoin at this time.

Samovar555

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

Yocoin project has that attractiveness that will easily attract investors. Their marketing promotion is going on and this is already give them a huge investors I heard
You seem to be saying the right thing. The rest will probably be answered by time, in the future it will be seen how seriously the team is set up and what its capabilities and strength are. It's too early to talk about anything yet.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:57:13 PM

Tell me where you can see reviews about the purse? Already have users who were able to download and test the project platform?
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

I am also not sure about the resources of this team that has kept this project up so far, but sometimes project can be self funded.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

Being active of the team in responding queries and giving updates shows that the team is doing their job and find ways to be more successful. It will help also in gaining trust to people because they find the team approachable which is very important. Hope so the team will continue doing it
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:29:29 PM

most likely on the site are some technical work. I hope the developers will soon fix all the problems and the site will begin its normal work.
The technical things has huge contribution in making the project more appealing snd attractive to the eyes of many specialy if we want to invite or convince someone to enjoy us. Hopefully that this minor issued will be able to fix and address for the common good of many individuals.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

At the moment in the cryptoworld the huge competition is observed and to be sure of any project very difficult. I wouldn't begin to risk all sum of means and I can't recommend investment into any platform.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:50:07 PM

I liked the project, but there is little information about where the developers worked, I would like to know more.
Perhaps, we just have to wait a little bit of time as the team are still working for it to be able to have good informations regarding the project. Even their website cannot be open and probably they are doing something to fixed this amd make it accessible to everyone.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:55:43 PM

At the moment in the cryptoworld the huge competition is observed and to be sure of any project very difficult. I wouldn't begin to risk all sum of means and I can't recommend investment into any platform.
In this case, it is probably best to distribute the amount on equal shares and scatter on projects. As they say better safe than sorry.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: