Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era  (Read 25446 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

Yocoin is really progressing today  and this is a good sign that the team is seriously doing their work. Continuously development of the  project leads to have more supporters and investors.
Though the team is progressing very well but they need to publish their progress.That's way investors get the boost to work in the platform & maintain their invest 

Yes, the team must frequently update the project so that new investors will be encourage to check the project and if they will find it having huge potentials then they will surely make some good investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

I liked the official video, it is informative. Tell me if you pay a fee for creating a video about your project?
Write in support of the project, or try writing a personal message to the administrators here. They should answer all your questions about the creation of commercials.

I think collaborating with them will really help if you also want to promote that project thru youtube but I don't think it is going to be simple. They might require a certain amount of subscribers first to make it different from a normal bounty campaign.
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

Yocoin is really progressing today  and this is a good sign that the team is seriously doing their work. Continuously development of the  project leads to have more supporters and investors.
Though the team is progressing very well but they need to publish their progress.That's way investors get the boost to work in the platform & maintain their invest 

Agree, the team also must update investors too about the latest developments and future plans of this project also I think adding more marketing and advertising is needed in this project.
I guess project developers are thinking of many possibilities to market the project. There many ways in which the team can expect good results of the project. Hopefully they can create brilliant ideas to make the project famous abdwell known in the market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:06:08 PM

Agree, the team also must update investors too about the latest developments and future plans of this project also I think adding more marketing and advertising is needed in this project.
I guess project developers are thinking of many possibilities to market the project. There many ways in which the team can expect good results of the project. Hopefully they can create brilliant ideas to make the project famous abdwell known in the market.

That could be possible, in order for them to achieve better sales. The team were professionals which ideas could be so helpful especially in boosting the marketing. So, let's be patient to know more about their development because it sometimes takes time to get a near perfect idea.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:08:47 PM

I think in terms of updating all supporters and investors will be the one to informed first. That is why it is very important to have a positive and good communication between the team and the people. I hope so that the team will find mire ways to make it better and different from others. I am confident that they can make do it very soon.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

That could be possible, in order for them to achieve better sales. The team were professionals which ideas could be so helpful especially in boosting the marketing. So, let's be patient to know more about their development because it sometimes takes time to get a near perfect idea.
Totally true if they will just focus on marketing they will gain more. Features can be managed along the journey.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

Do you plan to post information about your project on Facebook, or do you think it's not rational to use Twitter?

I think this is a good promotion system to share information through Facebook ,twitter and other social media. They will also do that. This is a plan of promotion to get succeded.

Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

A good idea, but you are going to arrange to know your customer, but how well you have a secure network, suddenly it is easy to hack.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

A good idea, but you are going to arrange to know your customer, but how well you have a secure network, suddenly it is easy to hack.
Hacked? As i know so far, yocoin using ERC20 wallet like Ethereum wallet (you can using MEW or metamask wallet) for hold Yocoin. You only lost when losting private key.

us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

I think that the you may have forgot to mention the source or the reference to this statement of yours.

Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

Do you plan to post information about your project on Facebook, or do you think it's not rational to use Twitter?

I think this is a good promotion system to share information through Facebook ,twitter and other social media. They will also do that. This is a plan of promotion to get succeded.
Beside popular social media like your suggestion, maybe youtube is the best way for make more attention from community.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:51:47 PM

Beside popular social media like your suggestion, maybe youtube is the best way for make more attention from community.
I agree with you and also believe that youtube is the most popular promotion tool for absolutely any product, including ICO projects.  This service has gained in recent years a frantic pace.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:52:35 PM

For the project, you need to make a big bet on advertising, video reviews and the like. The idea will be picked up by companies that will bring good investments, which are so necessary for development.
Rededebul

Activity: 126

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:55:20 PM

For the project, you need to make a big bet on advertising, video reviews and the like. The idea will be picked up by companies that will bring good investments, which are so necessary for development.

they should partner up with Adbank, not only can they save quite a lot of advertising money, Adbank is very active on social media so they can help Yocoin get more following

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:10:19 PM

The information provided by the admins of the project looks elaborate and I think that together they will be able to attract interested investors.

Well, I just really hope that all the information provided are real and legit and the team is really true to their words. I will look forward for more updates from this project and hoping to see more developments.

I guess, the team are doing their best to meet the expectations of all investors who have invested in the project. In fact, the Yocoin wallet are available now in google playstore which is a very good progress from the team. Hopefully, they can have a better deveopment so that they can succeed on this.
How about the safety for funds and using this wallet what are all the currencies allowed to execute transactions or is it limited to only few currencies ?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:20:43 PM

Yes, you are right mate. Providing that kind of ways will surely have a good outcomed on their ICO and probably collect enough funds for the development and for listing in other exchange. I hope it will be done by the team of Yocoin so that the chanced to succeed in here will be possible.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:59:58 PM

Yes, you are right mate. Providing that kind of ways will surely have a good outcomed on their ICO and probably collect enough funds for the development and for listing in other exchange. I hope it will be done by the team of Yocoin so that the chanced to succeed in here will be possible.
I would like to point out video reviews as a good way to convey information to future supporters and investors. Very often this is not enough and the project can lose additional followers.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:05:05 PM

Yocoin management might be negotiating with the popular exchanges to list and that could meet the required expectations of all the participants of the Yocoin as it already gained more goodwill in the crypto market
ricardovaldossa

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:20:10 PM

I want to ask about the advantages of smart contracts.. what are they?
johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

I want to ask about the advantages of smart contracts.. what are they?
I like time rate and updates in real time. It is important..
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: