Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I AM HODLING  (Read 795870 times)
btcbug

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:41:17 PM

I am hodling, but ETH is making me cry with envy haha

Same. It's weird how your emotions play on you.  I passed on buying at $2, now I can't believe I'm actually thinking of buying at $12.  Please talk me out of it.  My logical side says--look at that chart, it's parabolic up, while it might continue a little further, a correction is imminent.  Whereas my emotional side is saying "jump ship! this time is different! get in while you can! you're still an early adopter!"

Also, the ethereum volume on google trends is less than bitcoin in 2011.. does this mean that the price rise is being driven by a few whales as opposed to lots of people buying?

ETH is just insanity at the moment. I think another way of analyzing it is by looking at the volume across the top 10 alts lately. During the past month or two they've all gone up about 10x, 20x, 30x in (BTC) volume. If it was just ETH in isolation I'd have an easier time believing it was based on fundamentals.

I think your assessment is correct, "it's parabolic up, while it might continue a little further, a correction is imminent"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:43:53 PM

Same. It's weird how your emotions play on you.  I passed on buying at $2, now I can't believe I'm actually thinking of buying at $12.  Please talk me out of it.  My logical side says--look at that chart, it's parabolic up, while it might continue a little further, a correction is imminent.  Whereas my emotional side is saying "jump ship! this time is different! get in while you can! you're still an early adopter!"

Also, the ethereum volume on google trends is less than bitcoin in 2011.. does this mean that the price rise is being driven by a few whales as opposed to lots of people buying?

ETH is just insanity at the moment. I think another way of analyzing it is by looking at the volume across the top 10 alts lately. During the past month or two they've all gone up about 10x, 20x, 30x in (BTC) volume. If it was just ETH in isolation I'd have an easier time believing it was based on fundamentals.

I think your assessment is correct, "it's parabolic up, while it might continue a little further, a correction is imminent"

And just like in the past, when the inevitable dump across alts happens, BTC will move UP.
btcbug

Activity: 399

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:49:10 PM

In the spirit of this thread I am still hodling since 2012. Sold a little in 2013 around $900. New ATH is just a matter of time.  Smiley
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:50:31 PM

Same. It's weird how your emotions play on you.  I passed on buying at $2, now I can't believe I'm actually thinking of buying at $12.  Please talk me out of it.  My logical side says--look at that chart, it's parabolic up, while it might continue a little further, a correction is imminent.  Whereas my emotional side is saying "jump ship! this time is different! get in while you can! you're still an early adopter!"

Just have a look at the chart my friend!
Do you think this exponential rise is healthy or sustainable?I mean you already gave yourself the answer.
Wait for the crash and then get in if you're still interested.Be patient and show discipline!Don't get weak for stupid greed buddy!
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:14:30 AM

Im holding vanillacoin, buying at price arround 18.700 satosi, and now i will hold for 1week, I think vanillacoin can reach 20.000-25.000 satosi  Roll Eyes

wow Im very luck buying a lot vanillacoin under 19.000 satosi and now price stable at 20.000-21.000 satoshi
anyone interesting to hold vanilla coin too? come on guys  Cheesy

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:57:41 AM

Its good now to hold your coins. There are no reasons to spend your money, the value is now even not that high.
So that will be not good if you are going to sell it. But I think that the value will rise for a long time maybe in the future.
elyas772

Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:23:12 PM

Its good now to hold your coins. There are no reasons to spend your money, the value is now even not that high.
So that will be not good if you are going to sell it. But I think that the value will rise for a long time maybe in the future.
as long as i can , i will hold my bitcoin Smiley
but i have some problem with my finance. tomorrow i will sell 0.1btc.
hope bitcoin price can up soon Roll Eyes

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Vaslime

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

Cryptotalk.org

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:24:29 AM

as long as i can , i will hold my bitcoin Smiley
but i have some problem with my finance. tomorrow i will sell 0.1btc.
hope bitcoin price can up soon Roll Eyes

If the person that you owe the bitcoin can accept the payment in bitcoin, then it is excellent. We shall ask people to accept bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:37:36 PM

Its very good that you are holding. Than you will not sell it to early for a low value and that will be not good.
Its better indeed to sell later in the future when the value is more so you can have more money later.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:37:16 PM

In the year of the halving and being just ~4.5 months away, you would be dumb to sell.
I would wait at least 2-3 months after halving, if not any significant increase has happened 'til that time.
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:45:07 PM

It is very good that you are holding now. Everyone is waiting for a price increase and that will be very good. But you never know what will happen in the future.
But the halving is also coming so that is very good and the most people are also thinking that it will be more worth later.

wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:56:28 PM

It is very good that you are holding now. Everyone is waiting for a price increase and that will be very good. But you never know what will happen in the future.
But the halving is also coming so that is very good and the most people are also thinking that it will be more worth later.
yes a lot of people speculate about halving that can make the price go up, but I'm also not too sure about it. but I am still going to try to hold and so as not to regret when bitcoin prices really go up.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:25:30 PM

Its indeed good to hold. Because the value is not that high to sell it and other wise you are wasting money and that is not good.
We all hope that it will be more worth in the future and that we can all sell it with a huge profit. That will be so nice.

bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:42:05 PM

Its indeed good to hold. Because the value is not that high to sell it and other wise you are wasting money and that is not good.
We all hope that it will be more worth in the future and that we can all sell it with a huge profit. That will be so nice.

True, holding your bitcoins on this moment is one of the best things you can do in my opinion the bitcoin has a really good future a head.
The halving is also coming so you will make a lot of money at the end of this journey.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:37:35 PM

Well, no one knows what is coming and what is gonna happen with the bitcoin, but what is speculated the most is that the bitcoin will grow for sure in his users but also in his price.
So that is already a point why holding could be really smart, to gain a lot of bitcoins.
Also the upcoming years the bitcoin can go down but most likely and can only go better with it there are already a lot of company's that made the step to accepting the bitcoin in the first quarter of this year.
makingwin1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:54:09 PM

well i can not say that it is not a good thing to hold your bitcoins right now but we can not sat that it will surely be more worth in the future

there are some altcoins such as ethereum that can change bitcoin and in such way it might even become worthless i think
shane

Merit: 503

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:33:11 AM

Today Im buying Altcoin ( Exp) in price 0.0190 i think i will hodl it and waiting reach profit arround 15-20%
altcoin trade is so funny, i growing my 0.25 to 0.5 in 1week.  Cheesy

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 01:39:41 AM

Today Im buying Altcoin ( Exp) in price 0.0190 i think i will hodl it and waiting reach profit arround 15-20%
altcoin trade is so funny, i growing my 0.25 to 0.5 in 1week.  Cheesy

i'm sorry for your future loss.

this is hardly on topic...

CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:37:24 AM

yes a lot of people speculate about halving that can make the price go up, but I'm also not too sure about it. but I am still going to try to hold and so as not to regret when bitcoin prices really go up.
It is very good that you are now holding. It has now not a good time to sell it, that will be namely wasted money and that will be not good.
We all hope later that it will be more worth and that we can sell it with some good profit later in the future.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:04:44 AM

There are many options that you can do now indeed. Selling now would not be that bad so that is also possible to do.
But I think it is smarter to hold indeed, so you can have maybe more money later and that will be great.

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: