Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I AM HODLING  (Read 795872 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:34:37 PM

Selling also gives small earning, but over the past few days regular increase in price is observed, so at present its better to hold and earn good profit.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:40:38 PM

If I'm honest holding is the best thing you can do right now think about the fact that the halving is coming this year.
Even without the halving the bitcoin is growing so the price will even rise because of that so..
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:46:18 PM

I am hodling, but ETH is making me cry with envy haha

Same. It's weird how your emotions play on you.  I passed on buying at $2, now I can't believe I'm actually thinking of buying at $12.  Please talk me out of it.  My logical side says--look at that chart, it's parabolic up, while it might continue a little further, a correction is imminent.  Whereas my emotional side is saying "jump ship! this time is different! get in while you can! you're still an early adopter!"

Also, the ethereum volume on google trends is less than bitcoin in 2011.. does this mean that the price rise is being driven by a few whales as opposed to lots of people buying?

ETH is just insanity at the moment. I think another way of analyzing it is by looking at the volume across the top 10 alts lately. During the past month or two they've all gone up about 10x, 20x, 30x in (BTC) volume. If it was just ETH in isolation I'd have an easier time believing it was based on fundamentals.

I think your assessment is correct, "it's parabolic up, while it might continue a little further, a correction is imminent"
It is very good that you are holding now. Everyone is waiting for a price increase and that will be very good. But you never know what will happen in the future.
But the halving is also coming so that is very good and the most people are also thinking that it will be more worth later.
yes a lot of people speculate about halving that can make the price go up, but I'm also not too sure about it. but I am still going to try to hold and so as not to regret when bitcoin prices really go up.
There are many options that you can do now indeed. Selling now would not be that bad so that is also possible to do.
But I think it is smarter to hold indeed, so you can have maybe more money later and that will be great.
to hold you just need good patience and it can make you a lot profit. do not be tempted to sell bitcoin current, although increased to $450. because I always believe bitcoin will touch above $600

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:49:14 PM

at this point i think holding bitcoin is the best option we have. the price is stable for now and doesn't seems to be able to go below $400 .

also a big rise is most probable.

Buying the dip...
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:53:24 PM

at this point i think holding bitcoin is the best option we have. the price is stable for now and doesn't seems to be able to go below $400 .

A drop below $400 is just as likely as a rise to $430 with the price being $415 today... but I've agreed for a few years that holding is the best option.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:11:56 PM

A drop below $400 is just as likely as a rise to $430 with the price being $415 today... but I've agreed for a few years that holding is the best option.

That's a fair look on the market that you have. I agree that at this point the price has no clear indication of going up or down. Right now anything can happen. My guess is that we'll see the price touch $425-$430 and then down to $400-$410 again.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:20:35 AM

Shit, just a few years?

I been holding 1.5 years as of today holding 1 btc, but selling the remainder btc I get on a daily basis. The longer approach kills me inside.

I`m literally dead inside.

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:35:15 AM

Shit, just a few years?

I been holding 1.5 years as of today holding 1 btc, but selling the remainder btc I get on a daily basis. The longer approach kills me inside.

I`m literally dead inside.

If you are that busted up inside over a shitty 400 bucks maybe you should just put a gun in your mouth?
What is it with all these posts sounding like robots? Wtf is "the bitcoin"? sometimes I wonder reading these idiotic threads if I'm in some weird dream or something.
cameltoe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:41:34 AM

holding bitcoins, but is anyone holding on another other coins like ether or factom? the real question is for how long?
jkrules

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:22:48 AM

holding bitcoins, but is anyone holding on another other coins like ether or factom? the real question is for how long?

when everyone screams Sell, it's a great time to buy. So buy and hold the bitcoins for somelong.
JustDie

Activity: 224

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:15:03 AM

when everyone screams Sell, it's a great time to buy. So buy and hold the bitcoins for somelong.

buy bitcoins and put it into coldstorage and stay away from gambling , hyip or any investment , it will be worth for next years

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:19:02 AM

for now you may not have to wait long, because the certainty of halving that can make the price go up only a few months from now Smiley
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:20:04 AM

buy bitcoins and put it into coldstorage and stay away from gambling , hyip or any investment , it will be worth for next years
Yes indeed. It has now indeed a good time to invest. Because you can make some more money later if you now buy it at a low price.
So that will be good. But that is also risky because you can also lose some money if the value will be going down.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:47:34 AM

Yes indeed. It has now indeed a good time to invest. Because you can make some more money later if you now buy it at a low price.
So that will be good. But that is also risky because you can also lose some money if the value will be going down.

It's very simple. You don't lose anything if you don't sell. If you sell in panic, then yes, you'll constantly lose money.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:50:32 AM

It's very simple. You don't lose anything if you don't sell. If you sell in panic, then yes, you'll constantly lose money.

Better yet just hold it as much as possible and dont let your guard down when theres news about the price decrease.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:26:43 PM

for now you may not have to wait long, because the certainty of halving that can make the price go up only a few months from now Smiley
Everyone is holding now around this time. And that is very smart. Some people are now even make an investment last minute.
And I hope even for them that they can make some profit also. The halving is also coming so that will be very good.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:07:22 PM

I'm holding for a long time, but the reason is not with expectations of price increase but as a saving which grows high in the future.
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:29:22 PM

I think long investing or short investing right now doesn't matter these days because the halving is for the short term and the long term is also good because the bitcoin will increase in his price in the future for sure.
The bitcoin is getting bigger everyday so I'm holding them for sure, I even got two wallets one for a short term and the other for the long term.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:39:11 PM

I'm holding for a long time, but the reason is not with expectations of price increase but as a saving which grows high in the future.
if you believe in the future of bitcoin, it was very nice. and you just focus collect bitcoin as much as possible without selling it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Olaf

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:06:48 PM

Some people see it for it straight up what it is...

If people see "sell" they will sell and not buy back in for the very reason they sold in the 1st place.

They see it as why try to get steam rolled on a selling market hoping it will go back up view.

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: