Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I AM HODLING  (Read 795879 times)
sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:19:59 AM

i miss masterluc/lucif  Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:27:06 AM

As im reading all the speculation in the past days everyone is talking about the halving and they are holding their bitcoin,so i guess i will be holding too.

It's wise to hold your coins at least till the block halving. After that you can decide for yourself whether you want to sell or not. You just need a few more months patience. Easy.

Patience can really profit you a lot,like in the coming months were we are heading for the halving its sure that the price will rise but we dont know how much.

Its not really bad to hold coins right now as it will give you benefit in the future when you sell it with a high price.
Yeah holding your bitcoins is a good strategy because the bitcoin price might increase after the bitcoin block halving.
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 01:39:55 PM

As im reading all the speculation in the past days everyone is talking about the halving and they are holding their bitcoin,so i guess i will be holding too.

It's wise to hold your coins at least till the block halving. After that you can decide for yourself whether you want to sell or not. You just need a few more months patience. Easy.

Patience can really profit you a lot,like in the coming months were we are heading for the halving its sure that the price will rise but we dont know how much.

Its not really bad to hold coins right now as it will give you benefit in the future when you sell it with a high price.
Yeah holding your bitcoins is a good strategy because the bitcoin price might increase after the bitcoin block halving.

Im starting to feel a scenario when all the people has been holding the a huge dump will happen then boom,bitcoin price will remain the same.
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 02:34:06 PM

Im starting to feel a scenario when all the people has been holding the a huge dump will happen then boom,bitcoin price will remain the same.

Even I am holding for halving hype. Hopefully we will wait for that.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:53:14 PM

holding is great for people with enough patience and dedication. but the fact is that a lot people here can't even hold their coins for a single month. not sure if it's due to them being in panic when they see the price go down, or maybe they get bored because the price doesn't move much, but these people mostly end up making losses as they chase quick profits. they don't realize that holding their coins will make them much more profit. some people never learn.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 03:54:27 PM

holding is great for people with enough patience and dedication. but the fact is that a lot people here can't even hold their coins for a single month. not sure if it's due to them being in panic when they see the price go down, or maybe they get bored because the price doesn't move much, but these people mostly end up making losses as they chase quick profits. they don't realize that holding their coins will make them much more profit. some people never learn.

It is getting long but in fact the longer it gets the stronger bitcoin is likely to become

chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:00:36 PM

I am holding only for the fact that I feel that price will be on the top at the time of halving and I don't think there is anything wrong in holding my coins till the halving.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:46:46 AM

Its good that you are holding. I think that the most people does. But you can wait a really long time and that is quite bad.
Not everyone has the patience to wait and that is the problem. Some of them are selling it to early.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:58:02 AM

Its good that you are holding. I think that the most people does. But you can wait a really long time and that is quite bad.
Not everyone has the patience to wait and that is the problem. Some of them are selling it to early.

yes some people have different views and experiences. if they had a good experience. I believe they will trust to hold bitcoin.

gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:25:57 PM

yes some people have different views and experiences. if they had a good experience. I believe they will trust to hold bitcoin.

Yeah different people thinks differently, people who have faith in bitcoin will hold for long term, but people who lack patience they would sell all their coins.
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:45:16 PM

Yeah different people thinks differently, people who have faith in bitcoin will hold for long term, but people who lack patience they would sell all their coins.

People who really have faith in bitcoin will be rewarded greatly for their patient to the coin,some user just want to become rich in just a few days thats why they are in bitcoin.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:50:16 PM

People who really have faith in bitcoin will be rewarded greatly for their patient to the coin,some user just want to become rich in just a few days thats why they are in bitcoin.

Indeed, patience is all we needed these days because the future of the bitcoin is very good.
Its all a matter of time before the price is gonna rise to a higher amount for sure.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:17:57 PM

that means that the price will grow really slowly if people will start selling their bitcoins soon and we will not see a higher increase soon

i hold bitcoins too and im willing to hold it until the bitcoin become the national currency of my country
haileysantos95

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:38:27 PM

that means that the price will grow really slowly if people will start selling their bitcoins soon and we will not see a higher increase soon

i hold bitcoins too and im willing to hold it until the bitcoin become the national currency of my country

Wow sir that would be the greatest thing you can do to bitcoin,holding it till it becomes you currency.
That will take a long time sir and when that happens you must be the new billionaire in your country as you have accumulated so much bitcoin.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:40:54 PM

the most people are holding and its good because the halving is coming and it will let the price rise for sure.
Its already rising a bit but when the halving has been done there is a chance it will go fast.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
benmartin613

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:16:48 PM

the most people are holding and its good because the halving is coming and it will let the price rise for sure.
Its already rising a bit but when the halving has been done there is a chance it will go fast.

Good luck to all people that are holding bitcoins right now,as far as i can see it the prices today and after the halving will just be the same,maybe a few bucks or so.
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:25:16 PM

Good luck to all people that are holding bitcoins right now,as far as i can see it the prices today and after the halving will just be the same,maybe a few bucks or so.

Some of us experienced a wild ride of two bubbles in 2013.  We understand what can happen.  That experience changes how we treat Bitcoin.  Gotta respect the Bitcoin.  Bitcoin can surprise you!  Cheesy

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:12:03 PM

Many people are holding and that is very good. We all think and hope that it will be more worth later in the future but we are not for sure and that is bad.
I hope later of course that it will be more worth so we can all make some profit and that will be very good.
Matarin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:58:16 PM

I hold most of my coins. I only use some when I think the price is high. I use the coin to buy some thing online.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 04:33:17 PM

Many people are holding and that is very good. We all think and hope that it will be more worth later in the future but we are not for sure and that is bad.
I hope later of course that it will be more worth so we can all make some profit and that will be very good.
Bitcoin is not stable if you buy it for a cheap price you can always make a profit because the price of bitcoin is not stable..
Sooner or later the price will increase again.. just lets hope..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: