Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook and blockchain  (Read 1970 times)
Wodomi

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:49:56 AM

I really feel very happy if this happens.. There are 1000's of speculations in the market news but i hope this one was true. Think about howmany new investor would become one of us with the facebook cryptocurrency. Actually i also believe that Mark Zucherberg would go into the crypto World.. So we are waiting for good news..
The good news comes from the signal of Mark Zuckerberg who is studying cryprocurrency. It's possible that Facebook will make Altcoin, which means being part of the crypto world. But I think that blockchain technology will be first applied by Facebook, because it is related to data efficiency and security.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:12:41 AM

yes, unicorns dare to lose just to get the market, they don't need small amounts of money, they really want large amounts of money
In business theory, the technique used by Unicorns is very risky, but when successful, the big profits can be very easily achieved, Facebook like it is also fighting over the crypto market, because they must also see a good future for this crypto market.

Haleyyy

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:44:47 AM

By June 2017, Facebook had reached 2 billion active users every month and it still grew at 16% per year. Most of their revenue, like Google, comes from advertising, with about 86% of revenue coming from mobile device users. This model has matured. We have seen decentralized alternatives for Facebook and other social media platforms. The Blockchain-based social media platform incorporates parts of Facebook and Reddit and has an original token named SteemUSD.
abarbaz

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:23:20 PM

It is enticing to imagine that, with the dispatch of its blockchain inquire about gathering – helmed by recent head of Messenger David Marcus – Facebook pulled a dead feline proceed onward us.
Following quite a while of Facebook-bashing over the Cambridge Analytica outrage—and by augmentation over Facebook's failings as far as information assurance and responsibility – the organization may have utilized some rest. A couple of long stretches of muddled theories on how Facebook could utilize a blockchain would have given recently that.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:42:09 PM

Only rumors, but I see that this can be real (unicorns taking over crypto).
This would popularize blockchain and crypto to a new level, I think we are not so far from that anymore.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/facebook-exploring-making-its-own-cryptocurrency-media-report
Bitcoin is very popular and very successful crypto currency and there are many factors behind the success of bitcoin but still there are many people , companies and even many large organisations are in against of bitcoin, and Facebook is one of them, as I heard the news that Facebook has banned crypto ads resulting in the deflation of stocks of Facebook and then the same thing has happened with Twitter also so the moral of the story is those who are not supporting bitcoin are definitely going to regret in the future.
mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:53:36 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 05:10:30 PM by mlsbd

it's also was rumor Facebook banned cryptocurrency ads?  how it's funny because now see cointelegraph published this news. It is unconfirmed allegation, so when facebook working with crypto platform it's not sure. Both of google and twitter banned crypto ads.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

This would popularize blockchain and crypto to a new level, I think we are not so far from that anymore.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/facebook-exploring-making-its-own-cryptocurrency-media-report

Seems false news but since you post it with source so have to believe it. I don't know what mark zuckerberg  is doing why they banned all bitcoin advertising and now creating own crypto currency what kind of logic.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:36:54 PM

The news does not seem to be true. I believe the future looks bright with blockchain technology. Blockchain technology can really help provide solutions to many problems affecting any sector of human endeavour.
Shresherya

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

Who knows if they're actually going to be doing something like this, or they're just trying to make some media hype to drive some attention to their company, their platform, and their stock price. It's a pretty understandable option if they're trying to hide out the whole cambridge analytics scandal they went, and are going through right now.

I don't see a need for them to have a crypto anyway, this article seems a TAD fishy on how it explains everything too. Unconfirmed sources aren't my thing.s
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:58:20 PM

At the moment, I am pretty sure that Facebook will eventually be under the name blockchain or at least take the technology, but how does it have a bullish effect on the market we still don't know because it depends on what Facebook wants to use with blockchain

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:02:51 AM

Blockchain has very wide area of possible use cases that is why even large companies like facebook are trying to use it as a way to improve their service or create a new service from it. We can also expect that development from this companies are much different compared to other crypto projects out there.
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:15:02 PM

maybe someday it will be proven, however, now Facebook is banning ico ads, which might be possible to popularize their own ico, maybe that could be a strong reason

gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

facebook imposed banning on some ICO is as a result of some suspicious ICO with the aim of defrauding people who want to invest. however if facebook is planning to have its own Coin,it should be made available to the public as well.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

**** Facebook is allways announcing to me i have to promote my threats there but when i wanna promote it with €  the reject my promotion be course its crypto related XD

regards
Kesari

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

If the whole thing isn't going to be decentralized then forget it. Centralized platforms creating their own Cryptocurrencies could set a bad precedence. They should probably stick with IPO & redeemable points.
 No to corruption!
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

Everybody will adopt blockchain including Facebook.
This technology is totally disruptive, it Is not a niche technology as many people think!!
so, everybody will adopt it soon or later!! the benefits are too high in order to not consider the blockchain!
and with the passege of time this great technology will be more adopted by everyone!!
cheers

super, this will make the blockchain more useful for a variety of things, from the start of transactions and also used for the needs of large industrial industries, to be more modern.
KaynHayasi

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

do you think Blockchain and facebook be partner in the future
Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are not a technology that can be used everywhere. Blockchain is a niche technology, somewhere it can be useful, and somewhere it is useless. Recently, there are many projects that use the blockchain, but in many of them the blockchain is useless or not needed at all. Blockchain is a revolutionary technology, but it will benefit humanity by being used only for its intended purpose, not everywhere. So I want to ask the question: "does facebook need its own cryptocurrency? Will people use this new cryptocurrency?". If this new cryptocurrency turns out to be unnecessary to people, then it will not bring any benefit to the crypto community.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:09:13 PM

This is more about DLT, blockchain and security, not much about crypto, i guess. Eventually all big companies will adapt the Blockchain, no wonder.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

do you think Blockchain and facebook be partner in the future
Blockchain is an open source so there's no need for it to be partnered by every company. Why? because everyone is free to use it as they wish and there's no more verification or confirmation for them to be partnered. Facebook is looking at it so the possibility is high and there are even rumors who are guessing that they will create their own token. This is just a rumor but facebook starts using blockchain is a great news if it comes out.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀