Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:07:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO/IPO][PRE-SALE]FOLEUMio - GREEN Mining for the masses, Simplified  (Read 9596 times)
olegkrouk

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

Greetings guys! Project looks cool and promising. I want to know more about your mining rigs, they are pretty curious.
Greetings! Sure, i can help you with that. What exactly yo want to know about them?
That's would really help, i appreciate it. First of all, is it profitable now to buy them?
Of course it is! Just like the price of Bitcoin the profitability of mining can swing drastically.
However, Bitcoin’s historical average mining profitability is about $15 a day!
So, with increasing hardware power profit from mining will increase too?
Something like that, As technology continues to evolve we will see upgrades in the Bitcoin mining hardware, which in turn will increase
the hardware’s mining efficiency.
So, it will increase profitability too, right?
Kind of, the increased efficiency is expected to increase
the hardware’s profitability or at least help it maintain its historical average.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

Greetings guys. I have heard, that Foleum will be manufacturing their own mining rigs, but how it
will be possible, if lack of hardwares it's most popular problem right now.
Greetings. Indeed, Foleum will be manufacturing and build their own mining rigs. As they say "through our network of strategic partners, we have been able to secure prioritized access to components such as GPUs and motherboards in large quantities." So, it's not a problem anymore.
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

Greetings everyone. I'm curious, what platform for token do you use?
Greetings! Foleum use ethereum platform.
Granatra

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

Greetings guys! Project looks cool and promising. I want to know more about your mining rigs, they are pretty curious.
Greetings! Sure, i can help you with that. What exactly yo want to know about them?
That's would really help, i appreciate it. First of all, is it profitable now to buy them?
Of course it is! Just like the price of Bitcoin the profitability of mining can swing drastically.
Something like that, As technology continues to evolve we will see upgrades in the Bitcoin mining hardware, which in turn will increase
the hardware’s profitability or at least help it maintain its historical average.
What about Foleum server? How much it cost?
Wattlexp

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

Greetings guys. I have heard, that Foleum will be manufacturing their own mining rigs, but how it
Greetings. Indeed, Foleum will be manufacturing and build their own mining rigs. As they say "through our network of strategic partners, we have been able to secure prioritized access to components such as GPUs and motherboards in large quantities." So, it's not a problem anymore.
That's interesting solution, in fact, in the field of crypto-currencies there are a lot of different problems, like wrong thermal management or network outages. Do Foleum know how to deal with it?
eaglesonms

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:53:12 PM

I see. Maybe you know, what will the FOL token price be?
AncientZero

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

Hi again! I love this project, innovative idea and perfect fulfillment. I got a couple of question
First of all, how exactly Foleum will be financed?
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

That's interesting solution, in fact, in the field of crypto-currencies there are a lot of different problems, like wrong thermal management or network outages. Do Foleum know how to deal with it?
Of course. Actually Foleum has a different solution for any of the popular minig problems in order to prevent them.
You can find them by yourselves in official White paper here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mgiSIE3ygC7LRb5nUut1SrHiN9tDJ8RG/view
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

I see. Maybe you know, what will the FOL token price be?
Hmm... price will be something around 0.15 USD for 1 FOL token.
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

Hi again! I love this project, innovative idea and perfect fulfillment. I got a couple of question
Hi! I agree with you, i love this project too  Smiley
Now about your question, Foleum is financed by its community of FOL Crystal holders.
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

1 server (s9) can cost about $1,300 to purchase, and, of course, plus the cost of the power
supplies to run this server.
Wattlexp

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:14:50 PM

Of course. Actually Foleum has a different solution for any of the popular minig problems in order to prevent them.
I'm not gonna lie, im to lazy to read this...may seem rude of me, but can you tell about these solutions?
AncientZero

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

Hi! I agree with you, i love this project too  Smiley
Now about your question, Foleum is financed by its community of FOL Crystal holders.
That's interesting, but what the community of FOL crystal holders get from this?
Granatra

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

1 server (s9) can cost about $1,300 to purchase, and, of course, plus the cost of the power
And how much 1 this server can make per day?
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

I'm not gonna lie, im to lazy to read this...may seem rude of me, but can you tell about these solutions?
Cheesy It's fine, not a burdensome for me and im glad to help!
Now let's back to the mining problems.
Network Outages:
Foleum engineers have designed a system with several redundancies to handle failures, and keep the Project running
in response to most network problems and to limit outages and downtime.

Thermal Management:
The Foleum Project’s proprietary data center and mining rig designs, include thermal management processes
intended to optimize running conditions for the Project’s servers.
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

Hi! I agree with you, i love this project too  Smiley
That's interesting, but what the community of FOL crystal holders get from this?
In turn, Crystal holders are entitled to receive distributions of up to 60% of the Project’s mining profits, so it's a pretty good deal  Wink
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

This server can make about $15 a day through mining but it costs about $3.95 a day (at $0.12 /kWh) in electricity to
run.
Wattlexp

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

Cheesy It's fine, not a burdensome for me and im glad to help!
Now let's back to the mining problems.
Network Outages:
Foleum engineers have designed a system with several redundancies to handle failures, and keep the Project running
in response to most network problems and to limit outages and downtime.

Thermal Management:
The Foleum Project’s proprietary data center and mining rig designs, include thermal management processes
intended to optimize running conditions for the Project’s servers.
Oh, thank you! That's really helpful!
What's about hardware failure then?
AncientZero

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

Hi! I agree with you, i love this project too  Smiley
In turn, Crystal holders are entitled to receive distributions of up to 60% of the Project’s mining profits, so it's a pretty good deal  Wink
Seems like it! What's with the remaining profit? If FOL crystal holders get 60%, what Foleum team plan to do with remaining 40%?
Granatra

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:35:07 PM

This server can make about $15 a day through mining but it costs about $3.95 a day (at $0.12 /kWh) in electricity to
run.
Seems rather promising, but how profitable it will be?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: