Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO/IPO][PRE-SALE]FOLEUMio - GREEN Mining for the masses, Simplified  (Read 9596 times)
minak260

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

You all-time saying that blocking mining is very expensive, is it really so? Why do you think this is an expensive kind of activity, are there any arguments?
And this is not groundless actually. Blockchain mining is one of the fastest growing sectors in the IT industry and the amount of energy being consumed is
staggering at 31.25 TWh annually or $1.6 billion in energy costs attributable just to Bitcoin mining alone, considering it
came from practically nothing 7 years ago.
Woah, that's actually a lot...so, Foleum team is aware of this problem, right?
Of course they are aware, this is a most widespread problem when you deal with kind of technology alike blockchain mining and deal with it pretty hard actually. But Foleum team is unique, because they found pretty amazing solution to solve this problem!
Oh, i see. So this solution of which you are speaking about - "Green" energy, right? If i understand right, green energy - its something like solar panels, right? Is that will be really enough for datacenter with a lot of servers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

Have you already raised the topic with the difficulties of mining? I would like to know Foleum team opinion of the on this matter. Undecided
"Blockchain difficulties have increased significantly as the interest in Bitcoin, Ethereum and others has evolved. This
presents a clear risk to profitability of any mining operation and requires progressive management to ensure its adverse
effects are minimized. The more popular mining becomes the more the difficulties are likely to rise and the harder it can
be to realize the same quantities but due to the restricted supply of cryptocurrency it is expected that the value of the
mining rewards increases as well." - Foleum white paper.
Yea, im understand that. But i want to know the specifically main probles of blockchain minig in Foleum team's opinion.
Hmm...i see what you mean. Okay, according the white paper and Foleum site info, there is 5 major problems, it is:
Price and Availability of Electric Power
Hardware Acquisition
Thermal Management
Network Outages
and Hardware Failure
I hope that was helpful
Huh, yes it was really helpful, thank you. Good that they're known minig problems, but more important is do they know how to solve it?
bartolomeo111

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:09:54 PM

Greetings, so if you will be manufacturing your own servers, will they be design to facilitate the work for miners?
bertramSky

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

How much crystals will be sold in lot's?
There is info from team site:
Lot 1- 50M Crystals
Lot 2- 60m crystals

Thank's for that, can i, please, have the price's for every lot?
Yea, sure.
Lot 1-  $0.40 each
Lot 2-  $0.50 each
bertramSky

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

You all-time saying that blocking mining is very expensive, is it really so? Why do you think this is an expensive kind of activity, are there any arguments?
And this is not groundless actually. Blockchain mining is one of the fastest growing sectors in the IT industry and the amount of energy being consumed is
staggering at 31.25 TWh annually or $1.6 billion in energy costs attributable just to Bitcoin mining alone, considering it
Of course they are aware, this is a most widespread problem when you deal with kind of technology alike blockchain mining and deal with it pretty hard actually. But Foleum team is unique, because they found pretty amazing solution to solve this problem!
Oh, i see. So this solution of which you are speaking about - "Green" energy, right? If i understand right, green energy - its something like solar panels, right? Is that will be really enough for datacenter with a lot of servers?
Actually It's not quite like that. Foleum will be used not some usual green-energy system, Foleum invented the new hybrid-system, which far more effective that a simple solar or wind system. Hybrid systems provide much more energy comparing to the usual ones.
bertramSky

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

Have you already raised the topic with the difficulties of mining? I would like to know Foleum team opinion of the on this matter. Undecided
"Blockchain difficulties have increased significantly as the interest in Bitcoin, Ethereum and others has evolved. This
presents a clear risk to profitability of any mining operation and requires progressive management to ensure its adverse
effects are minimized. The more popular mining becomes the more the difficulties are likely to rise and the harder it can
be to realize the same quantities but due to the restricted supply of cryptocurrency it is expected that the value of the
Yea, im understand that. But i want to know the specifically main probles of blockchain minig in Foleum team's opinion.
Hmm...i see what you mean. Okay, according the white paper and Foleum site info, there is 5 major problems, it is:
Hardware Acquisition
Thermal Management
Network Outages
and Hardware Failure
I hope that was helpful
Huh, yes it was really helpful, thank you. Good that they're known minig problems, but more important is do they know how to solve it?
Of course, they have their own approach for each problem, they have talked about this many times.
bertramSky

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:24:59 PM

Greetings, so if you will be manufacturing your own servers, will they be design to facilitate the work for miners?
Greetings. From what i read the custom server design keeps the heat away from the graphics cards and allow them to run much coller in open-air conditions.
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:33:11 PM

Hey! What's your Hard cap? Project looks very innovative, by the way. Good Luck!
Lasthero999

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:36:22 PM

How much allocation goes for team?
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:40:32 PM

Hey! What's your Hard cap? Project looks very innovative, by the way. Good Luck!
Hey! Hard Cap: 31m from the ICO and 50M from the IPO.
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:41:28 PM

How much allocation goes for team?
Hello. If i remeber right, its 10% for founding team
bartolomeo111

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

Greetings. From what i read the custom server design keeps the heat away from the graphics cards and allow them to run much coller in open-air conditions.
Thank you! Are there certain values of which the temperature will reach?
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

Hardware Acquisition
Thermal Management
Network Outages
and Hardware Failure
I hope that was helpful
Of course, they have their own approach for each problem, they have talked about this many times.
Oh, that's cool then. I think i miss this moment or im just was unobservant  Undecided. So, they have a different,
specific approach for every problem it is quite admirable! Can you, please, repeat for me way to solve
some of this problem's? If it's not burdensome for you.
Chisholm Jitsu

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

I suppose this idea is very interesting and interesting! Aware activity, wondrous job, a rather interesting approach.
minak260

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

Actually It's not quite like that. Foleum will be used not some usual green-energy system, Foleum invented the new hybrid-system, which far more effective that a simple solar or wind system. Hybrid systems provide much more energy comparing to the usual ones.
Wow, it will be solar and wind system combined in thing, that's awesome!
kiminjhon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

I think Foleum would be easy to get support because they are a community that is open to the public and anyone could with the new projects that they make
bertramSky

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

Hardware Acquisition
Thermal Management
Network Outages
and Hardware Failure
I hope that was helpful
Oh, that's cool then. I think i miss this moment or im just was unobservant  Undecided. So, they have a different,
specific approach for every problem it is quite admirable! Can you, please, repeat for me way to solve
some of this problem's? If it's not burdensome for you.

Don't worry its fine, i'm glad to help. Now, about your question, so for example, let's take look at problem named "Hardware Acquisition"(pretty relevant right now) and problem named "Network Outages".

Hardware Acquisition
Acquiring the hardware components for on the intended scale of the Project would normally be a large concern due to
the popularity of blockchain mining and the limited production capacity of hardware suppliers. There is extremely high
demand for this type of hardware.

• Through our network of strategic partners, we have been able to secure prioritized access to components such as
GPUs and motherboards in large quantities.

Network Outages
Outages and downtime are inevitable in any mining operating.

• Our engineers have designed a system with several redundancies to handle failures, and keep the Project running
in response to most network problems and to limit outages and downtime.
Cloud4Y
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

How much time do i need to raise my profit from minimum to maximum?
bondpuoq

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:16:28 PM

Hi everyone. Can you tell me ICO date please?
subrisk57

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

How will the pay-outs be made? Weekly? Monthly?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: