Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO/IPO][PRE-SALE]FOLEUMio - GREEN Mining for the masses, Simplified  (Read 9596 times)
olegkrouk

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

Hey guys. So, im pretty new in all this blockchain-thing. Can anybody explain me, do i need
some special equipment for mining the cryptocurrencies??
Hey! Yes, actually this process generally requires a specially-designed computer that can handle operating 24/7 under extremely high load. ASIC-based miners are used to mine Bitcoin or Litecoin, GPU - based equipment is used to mine other altcoins like Ethereum or Zcash.
Huh, thanks! Where i can get one of these??
That's pretty interesting question! Actually, Foleum begin to producing their own servers for mining reason.
So you can buy one of them!
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:19:04 PM

In your opinion, did difficulties in blockchain field increase since the last few year?
Hi. I think blockchain difficulties have increased significantly as the interest in Bitcoin, Ethereum and others has evolved. This
presents a clear risk to profitability of any mining operation and requires progressive management to ensure its adverse
effects are minimized.
So, in your opinion, the more popular it becomes, the more problems it has, right?
Yea, something like that   Wink The more popular mining becomes the more the difficulties are likely to rise and the harder it can
be to realize the same quantities but due to the restricted supply of cryptocurrency it is expected that the value of the
mining rewards increases as well.
piper345

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:23:54 PM

Who foleum collaborating with? Can i get some examples, please?
Yea, team Foleum has partnered up with some really interesting collaborations. Some of these are:

WindStream Technologies
netObjex
Hypercube
IdentityMind Global
Statx
Nexus
Wow. They are partnering with Nexus, that's pretty interesting!
JainePayne

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

Hey guys. So, im pretty new in all this blockchain-thing. Can anybody explain me, do i need
Hey! Yes, actually this process generally requires a specially-designed computer that can handle operating 24/7 under extremely high load. ASIC-based miners are used to mine Bitcoin or Litecoin, GPU - based equipment is used to mine other altcoins like Ethereum or Zcash.
That's pretty interesting question! Actually, Foleum begin to producing their own servers for mining reason.
Oh, so Foleum team even create their own "mining servers", that's cool. So, they mass produce it or something?
LeslyLesly007

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:32:42 PM

In your opinion, did difficulties in blockchain field increase since the last few year?
Hi. I think blockchain difficulties have increased significantly as the interest in Bitcoin, Ethereum and others has evolved. This
presents a clear risk to profitability of any mining operation and requires progressive management to ensure its adverse
effects are minimized.
So, in your opinion, the more popular it becomes, the more problems it has, right?
Yea, something like that   Wink The more popular mining becomes the more the difficulties are likely to rise and the harder it can
be to realize the same quantities but due to the restricted supply of cryptocurrency it is expected that the value of the
mining rewards increases as well.
I agreed with you here. Thanks for the answers. I hope Foleum will be succeed, good luck for the team!
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

Greetigs everyone. The profit will be divided between FOL holders??
Greetings. Yes, daily, each mine token  will be divided amongst all of  Crystal holders.
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:05:51 PM

Who foleum collaborating with? Can i get some examples, please?
Yea, team Foleum has partnered up with some really interesting collaborations. Some of these are:

WindStream Technologies
netObjex
Hypercube
IdentityMind Global
Statx
Nexus
Wow. They are partnering with Nexus, that's pretty interesting!
Yep. Most recently, Foleum has partnered with Nexus to power their blockchain technology. A collaboration that could very well ignite the cryptocurrency
space into choosing more renewable energy produced by Foleum.
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

Oh, so Foleum team even create their own "mining servers", that's cool. So, they mass produce it or something?
Yes, the Foleum project will be manufacturing and selling GPU beginner mining rigs along with its full-size servers and “build
your own” mining kits to the blockchain mining community.
stapanger4560

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

So it will be working like a contracts thing? Or it's not?
megaedgylord

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

Hi guys. What platform do you use??
JainePayne

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

Yes, the Foleum project will be manufacturing and selling GPU beginner mining rigs along with its full-size servers and “build
Got it. It that will be profitability to invest in it right now??
octantsimbol

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

Hello. So, you build your own mining servers and mining rigs from these servers. Can you tell more about these servers??
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

So it will be working like a contracts thing? Or it's not?
Nope, it's not! As Foleum team themselves said: "Foleum will not lock you into a contract in order to receive daily profits. All you really need is to hold Foleum Crystals and you are entitled to your share of the profits. Simple, straightforward and easy to understand."
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

Hi! Foleum use Ethereum platform.
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:39:49 PM

Got it. It that will be profitability to invest in it right now??
Of course, just like the price of Bitcoin the profitability of mining can swing drastically.
However, Bitcoin’s historical average mining profitability is about $15 a day with
standard currently available equipment, for example Foleum server (s9).
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

Hello. So, you build your own mining servers and mining rigs from these servers. Can you tell more about these servers??

Hello. Sure, Foleum designs and builds its own energy-efficient GPU mining servers. They have been working with major graphics card
manufacturers, to obtain custom-made GPU’s which will provide both cost and energy-efficient mining servers designed
to run cooler and also last longer this servers called (S9).
megaedgylord

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:53:02 PM

So in that case Foleum using ERC20 i believe, i am right?
octantsimbol

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

Hello. Sure, Foleum designs and builds its own energy-efficient GPU mining servers. They have been working with major graphics card
manufacturers, to obtain custom-made GPU’s which will provide both cost and energy-efficient mining servers designed
to run cooler and also last longer this servers called (S9).
Okay, i see. If i want server like this one, how much it will cost in total??
galgagot

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:01:55 PM

Grettings. Project looks amazing, i see flawless idea here! I hope it will succeed.
What is the hard cap this project has?
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

So in that case Foleum using ERC20 i believe, i am right?
Yes. You are right, Foleum using ERC20 Token standart.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: