Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO/IPO][PRE-SALE]FOLEUMio - GREEN Mining for the masses, Simplified  (Read 9596 times)
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:57:10 PM

Or network outages? Outages and downtime are inevitable in any mining operating, what you can say about that?
About network outgase: Foleum engineers have designed a system with several redundancies to handle failures, and keep the Project running
in response to most network problems and to limit outages and downtime, so, don't worry about it  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuracryptoman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

Greetings people! Recently, the blockchain mining is thing, that everyone is talking about. So i want to try it by myself, i already read a decent amount of different articles about it, but it would be better to hear it from the horse's mouth, if it's not burdensome  for you, of course...
Greetings. Welcome to our field Smiley Long story short: blockchain or cryptocurrencies mining is the process where a transactions or digital asset such as information is
verified and added to a public ledger, known as the blockchain, and the means through which new cryptocurrencies tokens are released.
So, this thing require  some special hardware to do this? Or it can work or any personal computer?
It can, in theory, but it's not that effective. This process generally requires a specially-designed computer that can
handle operating 24/7 under extremely high load. (ASIC-based miners are used to mine Bitcoin or Litecoin, GPU-
based equipment is used to mine other altcoins like Ethereum or Zcash.
Oh, i understand. And the most important question - is that even profitability?
Because all this servers and spending you know...

Yes, just like the price of Bitcoin the profitability of mining can swing drastically.
However, Bitcoin’s historical average mining profitability is about $15 a day with
standard currently available Foleum equipment.

That's good to know, so it's not a meaningless!
Standard currently available Foleum equipment???  What do you mean by this?
Do Foleum creating their own mining equpment/servers or something like that?
Yeap, right now, Foleum project manufacturing and selling GPU beginner mining rigs along with its full-size servers and “build
your own” mining kits to the blockchain mining community!
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

Or network outages? Outages and downtime are inevitable in any mining operating, what you can say about that?
Okay, as Foleum team themself said, their engineers have designed a system
with several redundancies to handle failures.
That's pretty impressive, i must say. Okay, we sorted it out, thank to you for this information, i appreciate it!
And one more question on this topic, what's abou hardware failure? Hardware failure is also inevitable.
ReiGnZ

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

Greetings people! Recently, the blockchain mining is thing, that everyone is talking about. So i want to try it by myself, i already read a decent amount of different articles about it, but it would be better to hear it from the horse's mouth, if it's not burdensome  for you, of course...
Greetings. Welcome to our field Smiley Long story short: blockchain or cryptocurrencies mining is the process where a transactions or digital asset such as information is
verified and added to a public ledger, known as the blockchain, and the means through which new cryptocurrencies tokens are released.
So, this thing require  some special hardware to do this? Or it can work or any personal computer?
It can, in theory, but it's not that effective. This process generally requires a specially-designed computer that can
handle operating 24/7 under extremely high load. (ASIC-based miners are used to mine Bitcoin or Litecoin, GPU-

Yes, just like the price of Bitcoin the profitability of mining can swing drastically.
However, Bitcoin’s historical average mining profitability is about $15 a day with

Yeap, right now, Foleum project manufacturing and selling GPU beginner mining rigs along with its full-size servers and “build
And what these servers looks like?
yuracryptoman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:43:42 PM

That's pretty impressive, i must say. Okay, we sorted it out, thank to you for this information, i appreciate it!
And one more question on this topic, what's abou hardware failure? Hardware failure is also inevitable.
Sure, it's pretty common situation for blockchain projects, but The Foleum Project plans to have staff on hand 24 hours a day. The Project’s ethos is to design for failure instead of
availability; by planning ahead and having spare hardware on hand, we would be able to start the recovery process immediately instead of having to wait.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:45:47 PM

Hello everyone! I'm pretty at all this blockchain-thing, can anybody explain me what ICO is, and what it's mean?
Oh, hello there! Sure, it's pretty simple actually,  an unregulated means by which funds are raised for a new cryptocurrency venture. An Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is used by startups to bypass the rigorous and regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists or banks. In an ICO campaign
Oh, i get it. So, your (FOL) Foleum mining crystals it's the same thing?
Basically, yeap. Initial Crystal Offering (ICO) means primary public sale of (FOL) Foleum mining
crystals.
Okay then, i get it. I know about each token representing different platform, which one Foleum will use?
Foleum using Ethereum and (FOL) Foleum mining crystals is an Ethereum security token, representing the
right to profit-sharing from the mining proceeds of the Foleum project.
"Foleum mining crystals is an Ethereum SECURITY" what is "security token" means?

The FOL Crystal (token) is classified as a security under U.S. securities laws
and as a result the ICO will be restricted to certain types of investors in order to
comply with U.S. securities laws.
Certain types will be restricted? That's sounds pretty bad, it's mean that a lot of people can not participate in project, i get it right?
It's spread on “accredited investor”. Here is quote with this:
"Rule 506(c) defines an “accredited investor” as:
• an individual with a net worth of at least $1 million, not including the value of his or her primary residence
• an individual with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent calendar years or joint income
with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the
current year, or
• a trust with assets of at least $5 million, not formed only to acquire the securities offered, and whose
purchases are directed by a person who meets the legal standard of having sufficient knowledge and experience
in financial and business matters to be capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the prospective investment
• a bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small
business investment company
• an employee benefit plan (within the meaning of the U.S. Employee Retirement Income Security Act) if a bank,
insurance company, or registered investment adviser makes the investment decisions, or if the plan has total
assets in excess of $5 million
• a tax exempt charitable organization, corporation or partnership with assets in excess of $5 million
• a director, executive officer, or general partner of the company selling the securities
• an enterprise in which all the equity owners are accredited investors"
yuracryptoman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:47:55 PM

These servers called Bitcoin Miner (S9), and they have everything you need to begin with. One S9 server can cost about $1,300 to purchase, plus the cost of the power
supplies to run the server.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:50:26 PM

Hey. I have been following your project for a long quite time, i really like it. 
I wanna ask, is Foleum will be financed by its community?
Hello. yes, Foleum is financed by its community of FOL Crystal holders.
And what's FOL Crystal holders gets for themselves from it?
Sure, in turn, Crystal holders are entitled to receive distributions of up to 60% of the Project’s mining profits.
That's pretty cool! So, tokens/coins will be mined each day if i understand right, is that it?
Yeap, that's right. Daily, Foleum and participants will be mine tokens such as: BTC, ETH, LTC, ZEC, etc...
Okay, i see, that's rather good in my opinion. So all of this crypto currency, will be distributed between participants?
That's right, all profit will be divided amongst all of project Crystal holders that are staking
FOL crystal in our wallet/registered on Foleum website to receive the mining rewards.
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

Sure, it's pretty common situation for blockchain projects, but The Foleum Project plans to have staff on hand 24 hours a day. The Project’s ethos is to design for failure instead of
availability; by planning ahead and having spare hardware on hand, we would be able to start the recovery process immediately instead of having to wait.
Sounds very promising! Thanks for the answers, i will gladly take a part in it, good luck.
ReiGnZ

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:09:13 PM

These servers called Bitcoin Miner (S9), and they have everything you need to begin with. One S9 server can cost about $1,300 to purchase, plus the cost of the power
And how much this server can make, for example, in 1 day?
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

Hey. I have been following your project for a long quite time, i really like it. 
Sure, in turn, Crystal holders are entitled to receive distributions of up to 60% of the Project’s mining profits.
That's pretty cool! So, tokens/coins will be mined each day if i understand right, is that it?
Yeap, that's right. Daily, Foleum and participants will be mine tokens such as: BTC, ETH, LTC, ZEC, etc...
Okay, i see, that's rather good in my opinion. So all of this crypto currency, will be distributed between participants?
That's right, all profit will be divided amongst all of project Crystal holders that are staking
FOL crystal in our wallet/registered on Foleum website to receive the mining rewards.
And how much profit you can get from this?
yuracryptoman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:47:59 PM

Sounds very promising! Thanks for the answers, i will gladly take a part in it, good luck.
You are welcome!  Smiley
yuracryptoman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

Hello everyone! I'm pretty at all this blockchain-thing, can anybody explain me what ICO is, and what it's mean?
Oh, hello there! Sure, it's pretty simple actually,  an unregulated means by which funds are raised for a new cryptocurrency venture. An Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is used by startups to bypass the rigorous and regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists or banks. In an ICO campaign
Oh, i get it. So, your (FOL) Foleum mining crystals it's the same thing?
Basically, yeap. Initial Crystal Offering (ICO) means primary public sale of (FOL) Foleum mining
crystals.
Okay then, i get it. I know about each token representing different platform, which one Foleum will use?
Foleum using Ethereum and (FOL) Foleum mining crystals is an Ethereum security token, representing the
right to profit-sharing from the mining proceeds of the Foleum project.
"Foleum mining crystals is an Ethereum SECURITY" what is "security token" means?

The FOL Crystal (token) is classified as a security under U.S. securities laws
and as a result the ICO will be restricted to certain types of investors in order to
comply with U.S. securities laws.
Certain types will be restricted? That's sounds pretty bad, it's mean that a lot of people can not participate in project, i get it right?
It's spread on “accredited investor”. Here is quote with this:
"Rule 506(c) defines an “accredited investor” as:
• an individual with a net worth of at least $1 million, not including the value of his or her primary residence
• an individual with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent calendar years or joint income
with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the
current year, or
• a trust with assets of at least $5 million, not formed only to acquire the securities offered, and whose
purchases are directed by a person who meets the legal standard of having sufficient knowledge and experience
in financial and business matters to be capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the prospective investment
• a bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small
business investment company
• an employee benefit plan (within the meaning of the U.S. Employee Retirement Income Security Act) if a bank,
insurance company, or registered investment adviser makes the investment decisions, or if the plan has total
assets in excess of $5 million
• a tax exempt charitable organization, corporation or partnership with assets in excess of $5 million
• a director, executive officer, or general partner of the company selling the securities
• an enterprise in which all the equity owners are accredited investors"
But still...it will be like this until the project end?
Foleum already working on preparations for the Regulation A+ Mini-IPO (Initial Public Offering) which would open participation in the project up to the
public.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:54:00 PM

And how much this server can make, for example, in 1 day?

This server can make about $15 a day through mining and it costs about $3.95 a day (at $0.12 /kWh) in electricity.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

You can build up  to 60% from all profit, which Foleum project mine each day.
ReiGnZ

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:07:41 PM

So, about server, how much profit you will get from it?
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

You  will return a profit of about  $11.05 a day from each of these machine.
So it's pretty much 11$ of pure profit on each day.
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:14:59 PM

You can build up  to 60% from all profit, which Foleum project mine each day.
And you will get this percentage immediately after joining to the project? It looks unrealistic at this point...
ReiGnZ

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

You  will return a profit of about  $11.05 a day from each of these machine.
So it's pretty much 11$ of pure profit on each day.
How much time do you need, to return this investment?
Esk1m0

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

Hello guys. I like this project, looks very innovatively so far. In how much stages ICO/Tokens will be presented?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: