Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO/IPO][PRE-SALE]FOLEUMio - GREEN Mining for the masses, Simplified  (Read 9596 times)
aquacharls

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:40:42 AM

Hey. I have been following your project for a long quite time, i really like it. 
I wanna ask, is Foleum will be financed by its community?
Hello. yes, Foleum is financed by its community of FOL Crystal holders.
And what's FOL Crystal holders gets for themselves from it?
Sure, in turn, Crystal holders are entitled to receive distributions of up to 60% of the Project’s mining profits.
That's pretty cool! So, tokens/coins will be mined each day if i understand right, is that it?
Yeap, that's right. Daily, Foleum and participants will be mine tokens such as: BTC, ETH, LTC, ZEC, etc...
Okay, i see, that's rather good in my opinion. So all of this crypto currency, will be distributed between participants?
That's right, all profit will be divided amongst all of project Crystal holders that are staking
FOL crystal in our wallet/registered on Foleum website to receive the mining rewards.
And how much profit you can get from this?
You can build up  to 60% from all profit, which Foleum project mine each day.
And you will get this percentage immediately after joining to the project? It looks unrealistic at this point...
Hi. I can answer this. Of course, 60% after joining it's too good to be truth, and moreover, it's - it is not profitable. But actually, you start with 10% and build up it until 50% each month.
aquacharls

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

So, about server, how much profit you will get from it?
You  will return a profit of about  $11.05 a day from each of these machine.
So it's pretty much 11$ of pure profit on each day.
How much time do you need, to return this investment?
You need something around 120 days to return this investment.
Not so long in my opinion.
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:44:27 AM

Hey. I have been following your project for a long quite time, i really like it. 
I wanna ask, is Foleum will be financed by its community?
Hello. yes, Foleum is financed by its community of FOL Crystal holders.
And what's FOL Crystal holders gets for themselves from it?
Sure, in turn, Crystal holders are entitled to receive distributions of up to 60% of the Project’s mining profits.
That's pretty cool! So, tokens/coins will be mined each day if i understand right, is that it?
Yeap, that's right. Daily, Foleum and participants will be mine tokens such as: BTC, ETH, LTC, ZEC, etc...
Okay, i see, that's rather good in my opinion. So all of this crypto currency, will be distributed between participants?
That's right, all profit will be divided amongst all of project Crystal holders that are staking
FOL crystal in our wallet/registered on Foleum website to receive the mining rewards.
And how much profit you can get from this?
You can build up  to 60% from all profit, which Foleum project mine each day.
And you will get this percentage immediately after joining to the project? It looks unrealistic at this point...
As Charls already said, it will start form 10% and will be build up over 6 months period, until it reach 50%.
aquacharls

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:57:24 AM

Hello guys. I like this project, looks very innovatively so far. In how much stages ICO/Tokens will be presented?
Greetings. FOL Crystals (tokens), or you can call it ICO if you want, will be offered in 6 different stages.
aquacharls

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

Greetings everyone. Your project revolves around reduction of energy consumption, and i want to
ask at this point, is energy consumption is really that huge of problem?
Greetings fellow. Yes, it's not just a usual "HUGE problem" it's a "HUGEST PROBLEM" at this moment!  Blockchain mining is one of the fastest growing sectors in the IT industry and the amount of energy being consumed is staggering at 31.25 TWh annually or $1.6 billion in energy costs attributable just to Bitcoin mining alone, considering it came from practically nothing 7 years ago.
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

But what about 60%? You can build it up until seven-months or something?
ReiGnZ

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

You  will return a profit of about  $11.05 a day from each of these machine.
I see. And how exactly much of them do you plan to buy?
Esk1m0

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

Hello guys. I like this project, looks very innovatively so far. In how much stages ICO/Tokens will be presented?
Greetings. FOL Crystals (tokens), or you can call it ICO if you want, will be offered in 6 different stages.
Oh, i think i get it. It will be, like, Pre-sale; Early Adopter Stage; etc., right?
aquacharls

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:19:10 AM

Once you staked your FOL Crystal continuously for a full YEAR, or longer you
will receive the 60%. So it's actually a year, coz it's a biggest and most desirable value.
aquacharls

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

Foleum will Purchase of 2500 ASIC miners and another 2000 of GPU miners.
So it's actually wil be 2 types of those.
aquacharls

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

And 1more thing, i'm not exactly a part of the Foleum team, i'm just really like this project and trying to answer as much as i can   Wink
aquacharls

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:26:41 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 12:29:01 PM by aquacharls

Oh, i think i get it. It will be, like, Pre-sale; Early Adopter Stage; etc., right?
Yeap, something in that way.
stage 1 Pre-Sale
stage 2 Early Adopter Stage 1 Sale,
stage 3 Early Adopter Stage 2 Sale,
stage 4 Early Adopter Stage 3 Sale
and, of course,  Lot 1(stage 5) and Lot 2(stage 6)
aquacharls

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:35:18 AM

Greetings everyone. Your project revolves around reduction of energy consumption, and i want to
ask at this point, is energy consumption is really that huge of problem?
Greetings fellow. Yes, it's not just a usual "HUGE problem" it's a "HUGEST PROBLEM" at this moment!  Blockchain mining is one of the fastest growing sectors in the IT industry and the amount of energy being consumed is staggering at 31.25 TWh annually or $1.6 billion in energy costs attributable just to Bitcoin mining alone, considering it came from practically nothing 7 years ago.
Woah, okay then  Smiley And what about all this "green energy" thing? It's like wind propellers or somehing like that??
You kind of right here, Wind Turbine Propeller, it's one of the types of green energy technologies. Ill explain in general:
"Green" or "Renewable" energy comes from natural sources such as sunlight, wind, rain, tides, plants, algae and geothermal heat. These energy resources are renewable, meaning they're naturally replenished. In contrast, fossil fuels are a finite resource that take millions of years to develop and will continue to diminish with use.
For example:
Solar Power (Solar Panels)
Wind Power (Wind Turbine Propeller)
etc.
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:01:40 PM

will receive the 60%. So it's actually a year, coz it's a biggest and most desirable value.
Hmm, you are right, that's pretty reasonble. So, all what i must to do for growing - just hold the FOL crystals?
A1mner

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

Hey guys, im pretty much new here. I've read the post above(the one about miners), you said that there will be 4500 miners int total (2500 ASIC and 2000 GPU), and i would like to know how much $ you can get from them?
ReiGnZ

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:14:18 PM

And 1more thing, i'm not exactly a part of the Foleum team, i'm just really like this project and trying to answer as much as i can   Wink
Ow, I didn't know that, but you doing pretty good so far, must say!   Smiley  So  2500 ASIC  and 2000 GPU, what the difference between them??
Esk1m0

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:19:13 PM

Yeap, something i that way.
stage 1 Pre-Sale
stage 2 Early Adopter Stage 1 Sale,
stage 3 Early Adopter Stage 2 Sale,
stage 4 Early Adopter Stage 3 Sale
and, of course,  Lot 1(stage 5) and Lot 2(stage 6)
And how much tokens will be on this stages?
aquacharls

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:28:00 PM

Hmm, you are right, that's pretty reasonble. So, all what i must to do for growing - just hold the FOL crystals?
Pretty much. Just by holding the Foleum mining crystals your cryptocurrency portfolio of the coins we mine can grow daily.
aquacharls

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

Hey guys, im pretty much new here. I've read the post above(the one about miners), you said that there will be 4500 miners int total (2500 ASIC and 2000 GPU), and i would like to know how much $ you can get from them?
Hey! For what exact term do you want to know? Day/Month/Year?
aquacharls

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:47:40 PM

And 1more thing, i'm not exactly a part of the Foleum team, i'm just really like this project and trying to answer as much as i can   Wink
Ow, I didn't know that, but you doing pretty good so far, must say!   Smiley  So  2500 ASIC  and 2000 GPU, what the difference between them??
I can't write all the difference right here, and it will be better if i just five you a link:
http://jkcrypto.com/asic-mining-vs-gpu-mining/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: