Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3672 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

It looks like there is still no bounty campaign. This ruins my strategy, I usually buy tokens at the ICO and after the listing I buy the tokens of the bounty campaigns cheap
so hopefully there will be some campaigns in the future:-)

Lol  Grin Grin I think there would almost be no dumping of this token, it almost seem there is no plan for any bounty at the moment, they have so much confidence for a sell out of their ICO, what's the ICO progress?
I don't know about bounty campaign. But airdrop already is there and I guess still running. But I don't think so if they don't have bounty campaign yet so may be they will not plan in-future also.

and they promise to give out 5000 SEED in their airdrop campaign right? Team is silent on bounty so i think we should take our minds off it now

Wasn’t airdrop 1000 for if you complete everything I don’t think they will do additional to that they have a really good media presence already theirs no reason to have additional campaigns with their really good presence already

It wasn'T 5000 SEED, 1000 tokens were the reward if you completed all tasks. And then there was the possibility to double the airdrop reward by investing more than 1 ETH.

Pretty generous of the SuperBLoom project and a good way of getting the community behind the projct with the good oppertunity of doubling when only investing an extra 1 ETH which isn't much at todays current market price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:43:53 PM

It looks like there is still no bounty campaign. This ruins my strategy, I usually buy tokens at the ICO and after the listing I buy the tokens of the bounty campaigns cheap

Lol  Grin Grin I think there would almost be no dumping of this token, it almost seem there is no plan for any bounty at the moment, they have so much confidence for a sell out of their ICO, what's the ICO progress?
I don't know about bounty campaign. But airdrop already is there and I guess still running. But I don't think so if they don't have bounty campaign yet so may be they will not plan in-future also.

and they promise to give out 5000 SEED in their airdrop campaign right? Team is silent on bounty so i think we should take our minds off it now

Wasn’t airdrop 1000 for if you complete everything I don’t think they will do additional to that they have a really good media presence already theirs no reason to have additional campaigns with their really good presence already

Yes, that's my hope too. Most free tokens will probably never be worth much, but one to two gems a year and it really pays off
you have the best chances with 100k + tokens, but you have to pay a lot for that
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:02:58 PM

Yes, that's my hope too. Most free tokens will probably never be worth much, but one to two gems a year and it really pays off
you have the best chances with 100k + tokens, but you have to pay a lot for that
Yes I like bounties for same reason, usually can but tokens a half ICO price. But airdrop is also good maybe.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:27:05 PM

Yes I like bounties for same reason, usually can but tokens a half ICO price. But airdrop is also good maybe.

yeah, 1000 SEED is the airdrop, then additional SEED is for referring multiple people to the project.  But i agree, I don't think we'll see much dumping especially if they platform is up around the time it hits an exchange.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:40:10 PM

It wasn'T 5000 SEED, 1000 tokens were the reward if you completed all tasks. And then there was the possibility to double the airdrop reward by investing more than 1 ETH.

Ya thought it was like that and I’d imagine not everyone did all the social tasks I know I didn’t as I don’t tend to like to use all the social networks myself or advertise crypto on all of them myself so I’d imagine the average that airdrops is going to probably be half that
faulerwilli

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:02:48 PM

As I said, it's often my tactic to buy the bounty tokens after the ICOs. This has worked very well so far most of the time. let's see if I get this opportunity at superbloom also :-)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:36:36 PM

Lol  Grin Grin I think there would almost be no dumping of this token, it almost seem there is no plan for any bounty at the moment, they have so much confidence for a sell out of their ICO, what's the ICO progress?

As I said, it's often my tactic to buy the bounty tokens after the ICOs. This has worked very well so far most of the time. let's see if I get this opportunity at superbloom also :-)
I think it will be hard because a lot of holders will keep their Tokens to receive their airdrops and test the platform out at least that is my plan.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:46:49 PM

Well, it can be a good strategy but you also risk that you miss the opportunity to buy at the best price during the ICO. Because some tokens already trade way above ICO price after the listing and won't ever drop below the initial ICO price.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:01:29 AM

Superbloom is in the process of designing superbloom shirts. They need feedback on it. Please visit below link to know more.
https://twitter.com/SuperbloomHQ/status/1002703136891400198?s=19
Grin nice marketing strategy. That's mean they are launching their own shirts in market. I saw that link and they need help/vote from crypto fan to select colour of shirts.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:28:45 AM

Well, it can be a good strategy but you also risk that you miss the opportunity to buy at the best price during the ICO. Because some tokens already trade way above ICO price after the listing and won't ever drop below the initial ICO price.

I tend to do the same since most bounty hunters sell the token cheap. That is why it is great to have decentralized exchanges for weak hands lol. In many cases I just find out about an ICO later than earlier.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:44:55 AM

I tend to do the same since most bounty hunters sell the token cheap. That is why it is great to have decentralized exchanges for weak hands lol. In many cases I just find out about an ICO later than earlier.

Bounty hunters are never to be trusted with holding tokens. They are the number one suspects but i believe not all bounty hunters do it to dump the tokens.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

Bounty hunters are never to be trusted with holding tokens. They are the number one suspects but i believe not all bounty hunters do it to dump the tokens.

Lol Grin Number one suspect you made it sound like a police case but you right they careless and all the are after is their selfish gain.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:52:31 AM

Today I came across this nicely written article about Superbloom. Check this out.

https://medium.com/superbloom/what-is-superbloom-how-is-it-fixing-crypto-exchanges-two-words-aligned-incentives-904ce055cfa3

Very interesting read.

thanks for sharing, that gives a good idea what drives superbloom. And I think it's good that they buy the same tokens as we do.
but they make reviews of the icos they list, so the risk is probably also lower

The benefit of an holder of the token is superb, weighs far ahead of any seemingly disadvantage that might likely be there as a member, by the way is there any disadvantage of being an holder??  Huh Huh

No disadvantages that i can tell off at the moment, if you've also gone through their whitepaper properly, you will see notable projects created by the team of superbloom, projects such as powerLedger and quantstamp, so they do have some good reasons why one should join their community, i was even amazed at their telegram community base, which is pretty huge

I think the disadvantage stands for being a basic member. The higher member ranks get to reserve up to 80% of the tokens and get and earlier access to the ICOs. Imagine a great ICO shows up and the premium members reserved 80% of the tokens; the pro members were granted early access and bought the remaining tokens. the basic members are left with nothing.

More of a reason to sway towards the premium member stuff, althought it is quite expensive but I guess this is what the Superbloom team intended on doing so.

I think it's fine they kept premium membership for people who holds100k + SEED tokens. I think they are looking for serious investors and not just bounty hunters.
I agree only the serious big ones can get that amount and membership they also deserve it not everyone who has a couple of SEED Tokens.

That's just the fact. Everyone can't be part of the premium membership level. I mean it's called premium for a purpose. If it becomes saturated with members it's lost its value and respect

Very true people seem to forget that premium is supposed to be a limited availability and require extra effort or something to be part of if everyone joins and is at a premium level then that’s just the new basic level that everyone has

Yea. That's it. It will definitely become another basic tier like you said and there by forcing the team to make an extra tier requiring a greater demand to become a member.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:42:31 AM

Pretty generous of the SuperBLoom project and a good way of getting the community behind the projct with the good oppertunity of doubling when only investing an extra 1 ETH which isn't much at todays current market price

The techniques and measures used by the superbloom team is so unique that i can not help but commend the team for bringing up such wonderful concept and i believe if well executed, it will capture the minds of the community an a whole new different level and i can't wait to see that happen, with their platform up and running, the value of the token will surely be impressive
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

This is a very good tactic and makes a good reasoning why you should have an account on the low volume exchanges whereby these new project tokens get listed quickly way under ICO price due to "dumping"

a good reminder for those who were unable to purchase superbloom, there is another chance once listed on a low volume exchange with the dumpers
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

Superbloom is in the process of designing superbloom shirts. They need feedback on it. Please visit below link to know more.
Grin nice marketing strategy. That's mean they are launching their own shirts in market. I saw that link and they need help/vote from crypto fan to select colour of shirts.

Not a fan of the colors, id probably wear one if it was a poloshirt with a small logo on the pocket, but full purple im not a fan of haha

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:33:36 AM

at what stage is the project now? unfortunately, on the site I did not see information about the timing of the ICO and about the available bonuses
Yeah I have been wondering too. I have been trying to reach out to them I hope all is well with the project. At least they should try to be filling us in with their progress.

I don't think there is any problem with project. It's just they are not keeping all details (regarding ICO) at front page of the website like other projects do.

I also faced difficulty in downloading whitepaper, and now also don't get updates/current status about ICO easily (without registration).

I faced same issue to even with registration  but now i read it from a friend who was able to get access to it. Maybe you should find other ways of accessing it..

I still think it's a shame that you have to register, this instantly puts people off the project having to give away person details.

I think personally there should be no option, will get alot more people interested.

Completely agree. You should not have to register or enter any personal details to view a whitepaper. I hope the team review this decision and remove the restrictions.

I already informed them in their telegram channel. But still to my surprise they did not change the practice yet. Then I would love to hear their logic behind this..

That's nice of you. I would also like to know why a starting up business doesn't want to listen to feedback from potential customers.

I think all of should ask Superbloom team over telegram channel, let's see what they say. Either they should change the way we are accessing whitepaper and ICO details or they should give us reason why it's like this.
faulerwilli

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:44:12 AM

Not a fan of the colors, id probably wear one if it was a poloshirt with a small logo on the pocket, but full purple im not a fan of haha

haha, I understand you. The purple is not my color either. I voted for gray :-)
It will probably be a very close result, currently leads purple with 51: 49%
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:00:10 AM

People looks crazy for this task also. 51% for purple and 49% gray voting. But I also voted for gray it's look cool and fresh.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:42:34 AM

People looks crazy for this task also. 51% for purple and 49% gray voting. But I also voted for gray it's look cool and fresh.

Wow. We will get this t-shirt free? Wink .. just like airdrop Wink.
This will help team to do good marketing as well
 Anyway I like the Gray one. I will vote Gray.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: