Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is wallet security important to use?  (Read 28203 times)
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

Securing your wallet is number one thing that you have to look at in the cryptocurrency business.It will be very painful to work all these while and someone will take just some minutes to hack your account.

yes it was very important, because there are a lot of people in the industry that has been hacked before and that is the reason why wallet and market holders are very important.

Aiiimm

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

Securing your wallet is very important all your income and money is your wallet there are so many hackers now always be careful on phising sites for your own sake
kenlyresuello08

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

Wallet security is the most important thing because after your hardwork is kept in that wallet you need to protect it. Else a scammer will make your work in vain.So we need to protect our wallets with all diligence.
I agree, what will you feel if your wallet hacked or got a scammed? That's why protect it. Do not entrust your password to anyone.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

It is very important the security Wallet for use, because it could avoid something alarming. than will be lost in vain, in vain without the use of his own. so it's important to use the exact security wallet, because there not everyone can use.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

Saving bitcoin in a wallet is certainly safe, but I suggest not to rely solely on one wallet, if the wallet is hacked then all of our accounts are lost, dividing bitcoin in many places is certainly better and safer.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:39:51 PM

Secure wallet is very important mainly for the security of the investor. E-wallet security is still a barrier for the public to receive it. anti-fraud, privacy protection, the most important account
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

with a warranty inconvenience not to be hacked, for some people this is a challenge to strengthen knowledge to be more responsible in conducting transactions on the internet, I believe in the end a safe system will continue to grow, but indeed this is feared by many internet users or even the government. at least there is still an exchange market that is responsible for its users, or we can still use hardwallet as an alternative.

2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:08:27 PM

You should set your wallet security goals to the top while entering the password
Ahmed4200

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

Of course, your wallet's security is needed. We know that our wallet needs to save Bitcoin afterwards. And we get private keys for each wallet. If you can save this private key well then you do not have to worry about Bitcoin's security. If you use the private key very carefully then there will be no worry.
shelemiah31

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:58:14 PM

Definitely yes because it secures your bitcoun investment,.preventing scam and hackers.If you have
wallet security, no one can steal your bitcoin.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

Yes We have to use recommended wallet security features such as Email verification or Google Authentication. It will give more security to our wallet from phishing attacks. Let me give me simple example of mine On bitfinex I don't put any security feature ( 2FA ), Two days i got email that someone just login your bitfinex account that means hacking of wallet without google 2FA is easy for hackers so that's why it is recommended for you.

rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:56:20 PM

Definitely yes because it secures your bitcoun investment,.preventing scam and hackers.If you have
wallet security, no one can steal your bitcoin.
This is like the basic of using wallet and making any moves on crypto, you just need to secure your wallet to avoid any attack on your account, without that you could lose what you have, it is like "must have" if you think about something in crypto market.
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

The basic thing actually to back up your wallet on an offline device, that takes it off the reach of hackers. Also avoid visiting phishing sites
Elwin_Dog

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:50:39 PM

If you choose your wallet or phone software, you need to be extra careful! Remember that bitcoins are stored inside your device. If your computer or phone breaks down, your bitcoin is gone too! Thieves can also take your bitcoin if it gets access. Consider the following tips to avoid losses:

Do you guys have a better idea to avoid theft in the wallet?
Your Knowledge and Ideas will be more helpful if shared.

Does Bitcoin really stored in a phone software? I do remember that Bitcoin can be stored in a ledger wallet which is a hardware and not a software. Bitcoin uses a private key which you can access anywhere and that private key is what needs security and not the phone.

Yeah you can download a few apps for that. There's Mycelium, which is somewhat secure. It requires your pin every time you make a transaction, which isn't hard to figure out, but it's better than nothing. I'd keep it just for spending money if I were you and put the rest somewhere more secure, like a cold wallet on an external drive. Just don't lose it.

The phone isn't the best place to keep a lot of money because it can be lost easily. It's better to be used like your wallet, with a weeks worth of spending money and that's it.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

It seems obvious to me that the security of the wallet is everything.
It moves in a new world full of traps, and just a moment of inattention to lose huge numbers.
Warning!

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:16:55 PM

Saving bitcoin in a wallet is certainly safe, but I suggest not to rely solely on one wallet, if the wallet is hacked then all of our accounts are lost, dividing bitcoin in many places is certainly better and safer.
I also often share property to many places. And the money in the wallet is special too. Also invest some wallets to store it. Many cases of unforeseen circumstances. Be safe and careful with yourself, will probably achieve the results you want.
KridNewoj

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:18:14 AM

I think yes , wallet security is very important because it is where you put your investment, so as much as possible ,keep your wallet always at safety in order not to lost coins in it.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

Actually all those things are very much sound. What i would add is never do crypto currency transactions over public wifi and or mobile data. Hackers could get access to your device once you log on to a public wifi. Lastly, if you're holdings are password protected, be sure to change it regularly. These simple measures make wallet security even stronger.

ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:05:13 AM

because the wallet we use is really important to everyone because it is located in a place that has security in the things we care about and does not want the wallet to be hacked but there is a wallet that is really secure for the better look for a good wallet and secure security, and not complicated to use at all. My good saying is that you should understand that the security wallet should be used.
kenlyresuello08

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:42:32 AM

We really need to have a high quality of security its for our investment to be secure all the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: