Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is wallet security important to use?  (Read 28203 times)
myown2cents

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:05:22 AM

It is very important for storing the altcoin because most of the scammers are finding ways to steal the money. So we people always need to activate some security measures in order to be safe from these hackers.
If you have entered the crypto world then it must be your first priority to give good security to your wallet, in fact too many hackers are there in the market who’s job is only to  hack people’s wallet. Therefore I think that it is too much important give best security to your wallets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

Security is very important, bitcoin is money so it makes anyone try to steal, the thing to do is to activate all security features from the wallet provider so that we can avoid losses.
I think that it is too much important to keep secure your wallet from the hacker, some time we lose our wallet password and then even cannot recall it which in fact causes a big lost to us, because in most cases its become difficult to recover our coins without having password. I think that it is important to keep our wallet address in a safe place.

AmyMartin27

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:51:48 AM

Of course, you wouldn't want to take the cryptocurrency into space. That is bad if we don't preserve our electronic wallet.
bocah cilik

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

I agree we must be extra careful in using our wallets.
We have to make a backup to secure our account and do not accumulate wealth in one account so if we lose access or there are thieves who take over our wallets, we can still rise again to work hard.
There are currently many thieves so don't ever trust anyone and share the information you use on your personal account. even if your close friend.
Be extra careful in all your actions to avoid losses that make you regret.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

The security of the wallet is the first thing to consider. Your digital wallet can be hacked and your data can be used – make sure to protect it.

Security is very important, in my opinion the wallet security system is perfect, the most important thing is that we always activate all the security features provided so that it is difficult for hackers to steal our account.
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

sure it is very important the key of your wallet because if one can notice that wallet private key then it will gone your coins like bubble in the air,
The private key is most important in this business because if it will be hacked then it is your fault.
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:36:40 PM

Very important, This is staying away from be hacked
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:23:54 AM

Printing your private keys and information is the best way to secure the funds inside your wallet,  and of course choosing best wallet (legit wallet)  is the best option you can have,  you must own the private keys so that you can take control of your funds. And very important keep your files safe in a place you can easy remember. 

lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:43:57 AM

The most important thing in a wallet is the security of the wallet, so you can keep your wallet in a secure wallet so you have the opportunity to keep your assets safe. and more peace of mind
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 133

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

I once read for security wallet,
this is just for discussion how to secure the wallet. I do not think there is a security system and there will be no theft in the wallet.

If you choose your wallet or phone software, you need to be extra careful! Remember that bitcoins are stored inside your device. If your computer or phone breaks down, your bitcoin is gone too! Thieves can also take your bitcoin if it gets access. Consider the following tips to avoid losses:

Perform regular backups regularly
Save the backup on another device like in flash or another computer.
Use the encryption feature
With encryption, each transaction requires a login with a password. This prevents thieves who manage to gain access to your computer.
Do not forget the password
Losing a password equals losing your money! Wallet does not provide a password forgot feature.
Learn more please learn how to secure your wallet here: http://bitcoin.org/en/secure-your-wallet

Do you guys have a better idea to avoid theft in the wallet?
Your Knowledge and Ideas will be more helpful if shared.

Those stated are the best way to secure your wallet. Those are very important because this helps us to be more secured, at the same time have a stable mind that there is nothing wrong that will going to happen to out wallet. It is very important to secure it because more hackers wanted crypto because of its potential.

ParkSaezz

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:24:50 AM

That in any transactions must maintain the safety of every accounts. A realistic strategy is always needed when securing your digital assets both for long term storage and for everyday use. The safest wallets  are those where the private keys are kept hidden away from the outside world to see.
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:27:15 AM

this is just for discussion how to secure the wallet. I do not think there is a security system and there will be no theft in the wallet.

If you choose your wallet or phone software, you need to be extra careful! Remember that bitcoins are stored inside your device. If your computer or phone breaks down, your bitcoin is gone too! Thieves can also take your bitcoin if it gets access. Consider the following tips to avoid losses:

With encryption, each transaction requires a login with a password. This prevents thieves who manage to gain access to your computer.
Losing a password equals losing your money! Wallet does not provide a password forgot feature.
Learn more please learn how to secure your wallet here: http://bitcoin.org/en/secure-your-wallet

Yess offcourse wallet security is a must to be used if you ever wish to keep your funds safe and secure from hackers. Hackers can anyhow manage to steal your funds if you don't have any proper wallet security. I had lost some major funds in the past and so i had to leave cryptos. It Really takes a lot to go through that situation so always try to be safe from your side.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:32:56 AM

actually, most importantly is the keys or the passwords and not the device, you can log in any device all you want as long as you know your access key and passwords, it should be guarded with utmost security features and regularly changing your security pins and keys, and yes wallets are important when you are in crypto trading, would you want it to directly deposited in your bank accounts? im sure you already know that it is impossible, you cannot get your crypto or exchange it to fiats without having any wallet

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:01:43 AM

actually, most importantly is the keys or the passwords and not the device, you can log in any device all you want as long as you know your access key and passwords, it should be guarded with utmost security features and regularly changing your security pins and keys, and yes wallets are important when you are in crypto trading, would you want it to directly deposited in your bank accounts? im sure you already know that it is impossible, you cannot get your crypto or exchange it to fiats without having any wallet
to keep that there are some that must be considered, of course it has often been discussed. we can use the additional security available in exchange, so that one step is safer
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:23:26 AM

I usually used 2F google authenticator on my accounts if it is available for more security aside from keeping safe with private keys. Sometimes google accounts which being used for wallet broken also which let the hackers get in on your account. Safety is the first priority when you are keeping amount of money. Better to manage them when you got multiple accounts and check it everyday to monitor that nothing wrong with it.

semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:17:37 AM

of course it is very important, moreover it is related to the assets you have, which of course you also do not want to lose the hard work you have done lost quickly
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

These all are nice and good steps to keep our wallets secure, because as you mentioned that our transactions and all crucial information about our accounts  is stored on our device such smartphone, PC or other devices. Therefore we need to back up and save the crucial information in other devices to anticipate unexpected thing happen. Then, we should keep all save not sharing to any one else.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:22:39 AM

Of course it is necessary to get up high security in our wallet,any time hacker can be attacks in our wallet,so we have need to high security.i have choice strong long password, using 2FA google authenticator it's give you good safety.
jbjoyce

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:25:06 AM

YES IT IS IMPORTANT,BUT I DO NOT THINK THAT THERE IS A SECURITY SYSTEM.YOU CAN KEEP OR SECURE YOUR OWN WAY
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:02:07 AM

even though it's not 100% but it's still the best, especially blockchain wallets with various levels of security.

Less things are still valid for exchange wallets because they are not responsible for transactions entering the ICO, but they cannot help anything if the exchange of their Market system experiences problems or even other large cases.

I hope there is a wallet that is truly capable of being fully responsible despite additional costs, but until now I have not found it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: