Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:20:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is wallet security important to use?  (Read 28217 times)
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:31:25 PM

I once read for security wallet,
this is just for discussion how to secure the wallet. I do not think there is a security system and there will be no theft in the wallet.

If you choose your wallet or phone software, you need to be extra careful! Remember that bitcoins are stored inside your device. If your computer or phone breaks down, your bitcoin is gone too! Thieves can also take your bitcoin if it gets access. Consider the following tips to avoid losses:

Perform regular backups regularly
Save the backup on another device like in flash or another computer.
Use the encryption feature
With encryption, each transaction requires a login with a password. This prevents thieves who manage to gain access to your computer.
Do not forget the password
Losing a password equals losing your money! Wallet does not provide a password forgot feature.
Learn more please learn how to secure your wallet here: http://bitcoin.org/en/secure-your-wallet

Do you guys have a better idea to avoid theft in the wallet?
Your Knowledge and Ideas will be more helpful if shared.
security in your wallet is very important that is why its private key is compose oh 39 combined number and letter for the hacker to have a hard time hacking your wallet.
nokat

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

Having a secured wallet is much much important and a priority you need to focus before other things. It will be very painful after doing a whole lot of projects and in the end, you lose almost all your money.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:09:27 AM

Privacy is important to us because if the security is not good then it means we will lose the coin in our wallet. wallet security important to use
godlike123

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:16:28 AM

I agree all of us need to be extra careful regarding in handling our wallet.We should make a back-up in order to secure our account and make sure all your private keys are backed-up.Nowadays theres a lots of scammers and thieves so never ever trust anyone regarding your personal account even if its your close friends.Be more extra careful in all your actions to avoid loss.
The question is how to handle and taking care of the digital wallet? There are many ways to hack a digital wallet and you should know how they will going to compromise your digital wallet. Some will give you a good offer which will lead to disclosing your private key like giving you a form to filling in your account details, some are phishing you out online using a hacking tool so avoid always doing online, keep your gmail and do not show to anybody, and etc. There are many more to do it. So get extra careful.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:36:58 AM

In my opinion, safety of our wallets is the most important talk when it comes to the cryptoworld as everyone of us here who has cryptocurrencies are really looking for safety measures on how to keep our coins safe, there are cold wallets where we could safely hide our private keys or any information about our holdings, but the thing is, our coins are still out there and every one could just see what ever amount of coin we are holding, it would be better if we are the only one who can see our coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

Yes ofcourse since we all know that being hack is one of the category of having losses in cryptocurrency. As long as we can minimize risk then I think it is necessary.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:41:26 AM

this is just for discussion how to secure the wallet. I do not think there is a security system and there will be no theft in the wallet.

If you choose your wallet or phone software, you need to be extra careful! Remember that bitcoins are stored inside your device. If your computer or phone breaks down, your bitcoin is gone too! Thieves can also take your bitcoin if it gets access. Consider the following tips to avoid losses:

With encryption, each transaction requires a login with a password. This prevents thieves who manage to gain access to your computer.
Losing a password equals losing your money! Wallet does not provide a password forgot feature.
Learn more please learn how to secure your wallet here: http://bitcoin.org/en/secure-your-wallet

well, as long as you have your private keys and have back up with it, for sure it is purely safe unless you give your private to any of your close friends but if not, its very safe and the hacker won't able to hack you wallet. Then, one of the safest wallet offline which is cold wallet was Electrum and Multibit these two are good.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:55:03 PM

every security is always important for me , and making double security is a must for me , like using google auth and email confirmation , and other story like using freeze wallet to make sure mywallet are safe
You are right it is very important to have security because with safety and security it will remain the safe, for me instead of using freezing wallet we should use only blockchain wallet, it will keep our bitcoin safe and at the same time it will make our money double with bitcoin, for now there are allot of wallets but we need to choose the one which can give reliability and safety for long time so I choose the one and only blockchain.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

Of course it is important because there must be security, especially that bitcoin wallets like this must really keep our bitcoin from bad people.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:27:14 PM

I don't understand well - what do you mean by security wallet? Exactly there are certain number of types of crypto wallets and all of them have their pros and cons...I think that basic erc-20, for example, is completely safe, if you behave safely.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:55:53 PM

You can store your cryptocurrency coins on a cold wallet or on a paper wallet, so you will protect yourself 100%. These are the most reliable ways to store cryptocurrency today.
Wallet security is very important because all of your earnings is in your wallet so the security of these is very important. Many websites like MEW are offering a wallet security. Try to use MEW as a wallet and I assure you that it would be worth it.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:15:17 AM

If your Crypto assets which is a money is important to you then of course you should give importance to the safety of your security wallet which is your private keys, accounts and passwords. If you will not give importance to the security of your assets then better give it to the charities so that your hard earned money will not in vain. There is no point of giving them to the thieves?
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:30:06 AM

I think if people do not want hackers attacking their wallets, they should have a computer just for work. The Macbook will be one of the best choices because it has a fairly high security system and it is often used for more work than entertainment.
Cupomi

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:58:26 AM

Wallet security is the most important thing because after your hardwork is kept in that wallet you need to protect it. Else a scammer will make your work in vain.So we need to protect our wallets with all diligence.
We recommend that for our safety not to store important data in laptop or computers, the factor of keeping virus attacks better for important data we store on flashdisk and must be more than one, because if something happens that can eliminate our important data, we still have backup data .
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:01:00 AM

Purse is your everything, what you have, and if the purse is broken, then nothing good will come of it, you will simply lose all your transactions.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

The security of your wallet is very important. whether in the real life or in the Crypto World. Every digital wallet has a key and everyone should have a backup copy of that key. you can write it or print it on a piece of paper and keep it somewhere safe. only give it to the person you trusted the most in case that something bad happened to you.

ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

Yes ,wallet security is important to use, because it will depend the wallet from any hacks and attacks, if there any additional means of protecting our wallet from any  harm ,that is the much better , because many defense on our wallet is such important ,because there is value in that wallet.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:22:34 AM

If your Crypto assets which is a money is important to you then of course you should give importance to the safety of your security wallet which is your private keys, accounts and passwords. If you will not give importance to the security of your assets then better give it to the charities so that your hard earned money will not in vain. There is no point of giving them to the thieves?
in my opinion, wallet security is very important for those of us who are investing in the world of bitcoin. now many scammers use all the techniques to break into our accounts and get lots of benefits easily.
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:31:34 AM

In my opinion, we should have a separate computer to work. We do not download games or any software applications of unknown origin. We only work on that computer and I think that's the best way to avoid hackers.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:44:57 AM

in my opinion, wallet security is very important for those of us who are investing in the world of bitcoin. now many scammers use all the techniques to break into our accounts and get lots of benefits easily.

Absolutely yes because it is our only weapon to fully secure by the hackers ability of hacking innocent account in easy ways.  We must be full proof protection always to make us more safer with all of our transaction.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: