Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 REASONS WHY: which one are you?  (Read 926 times)
DMCR lah

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:03:38 PM

I think one more option can be added. Regardless of privacy, anonymity, security, ease of use, fast, cost (Although Bitcoin's fee is low enough, still not suitable for micro transactions, but with large numbers over traditional payment modes) and transnational, cryptocurrency transactions are also irreversible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quraline

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

People want to have a cryptocurrency because they hope to sell it a little more expensive than they bought and they want to make money on it.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

Number 1, incognito. This is the main reason I join cryptocurrency. I want my wealth to be hidden in government or to anyone. I'm not boastful not the showy type.
Yeah I think that's what makes cryptocurrency or bitcoin in particular become very famous. many users do that because they want freedom in financial and transactions. they want their transactions not to be known because they are  have private transaction or they want to keep the secrets of their wealth or the most common thing is for illegal functions. we all know that bitcoin is also used for illegal transactions right
Exactly, it’s a well-known characteristic of cryptocurrency, I get hooked on participating bitcoin, cause’ its anonymity. Yep, I completely agree that with this factor, we are really free in our transactions. In addition, I think cryptocurrency brings us a convenient way to get benefit. Even it provides us equality. No matter who you are, you yourself can take part in crypto market and do many transactions as well. Also, we can use bitcoin for payment, which is really helpful.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:13:42 AM

I'll choose SHOW OFF but with a reversed meaning with the combination of INCOGNITO

I'm telling my friends about cryptocurrency but I don't show off my wealth to them, I'm not boasting on how much I've got because it's better to remain silent and keep yourself low-key and anonymous.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

I just noticed some questions about this topic so I listed some seven reasons why people want to have a cryptocurrency transaction rather than fiat.

1. INCOGNITO. this is the main reason why people use it. You cannot trace crypto transaction and its perfect from hiding.

2. CONVINIENCE. people nowadays are so lazy that they want to have transaction while seated comfortably on their home. With just one click , crypto can be transferred as payment to whatever they want. Well, who doesnt want that anyway.

3. TREND. basically, people want to try something new, something not ordinary , something innovative and if it was used by all their friends, they want to use it also.

4. ILLEGAL. yes, i dont want to include this but i saw many topics about this also. If you want to buy on black market or an illegal item, your transaction should not be traced as i said on our first reason so Crypto will help you hide on cops but not forever.

5. MODE OF PAYMENT. this is where some people buy an item usually using the profit they had on investing bitcoin even just holding. Ex. If you have 1btc and after a month it becomes 1.5 btc and you want to buy an item that cost 0.005btc and crypto is accepted as a mode of payment, you will use it ofcourse rather than fiat.

6. TECHY. it seems that techy people using cryptocurrency as a mode of payment see themselves as going with the flow of technology considering that bitcoin is the new technology of currency for the new generation.

7. SHOW OFF. whether we admit it or not, some people use cryptocurrency just to make their status up. Telling their friends about how wealthy they are and keep boasting for their ego.

This is what i noticed. So which one are you?

Your lists are actually on point. Basically, we users tend to go on safe, fast or hassle-free method and all in all convenience. But of course, in this transaction it is irreversible which makes it much more safe.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

I just noticed some questions about this topic so I listed some seven reasons why people want to have a cryptocurrency transaction rather than fiat.

1. INCOGNITO. this is the main reason why people use it. You cannot trace crypto transaction and its perfect from hiding.

2. CONVINIENCE. people nowadays are so lazy that they want to have transaction while seated comfortably on their home. With just one click , crypto can be transferred as payment to whatever they want. Well, who doesnt want that anyway.

3. TREND. basically, people want to try something new, something not ordinary , something innovative and if it was used by all their friends, they want to use it also.

4. ILLEGAL. yes, i dont want to include this but i saw many topics about this also. If you want to buy on black market or an illegal item, your transaction should not be traced as i said on our first reason so Crypto will help you hide on cops but not forever.

5. MODE OF PAYMENT. this is where some people buy an item usually using the profit they had on investing bitcoin even just holding. Ex. If you have 1btc and after a month it becomes 1.5 btc and you want to buy an item that cost 0.005btc and crypto is accepted as a mode of payment, you will use it ofcourse rather than fiat.

6. TECHY. it seems that techy people using cryptocurrency as a mode of payment see themselves as going with the flow of technology considering that bitcoin is the new technology of currency for the new generation.

7. SHOW OFF. whether we admit it or not, some people use cryptocurrency just to make their status up. Telling their friends about how wealthy they are and keep boasting for their ego.

I think that here you need to add 1 more point - independence from banks. Many people don't like banks because they climb into the financial activities of their customers, block accounts, cancel transfers. The absence of a controlling centralized authority is the main reason.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:46:27 PM

I'll choose SHOW OFF but with a reversed meaning with the combination of INCOGNITO

I'm telling my friends about cryptocurrency but I don't show off my wealth to them, I'm not boasting on how much I've got because it's better to remain silent and keep yourself low-key and anonymous.
  All of them in general and mode of payment in particular. This is the feature I love the most. This reflects profitability and the easy to purchase without having to involve bank in the process of transaction. Besides, the transaction cost is also very low and it saves time. But this is only possible if the price of a good you want to buy can be paid in Bitcoin. It this statement does not hold, you cannot avail the opportunity.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

teachy, mode payment, and fast transaction that was the reason why i like this crypto stuff to getting involved with it and getting to know with it, i very helpfull when i buying something in another country

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:12:48 PM

mode payment i think, because this new method payment are really nice, but well it was very difficult for someone who doesn't understand about any computer stuff, make people a bit complicated i think, but well every peopel can getting know it with their own way
gledek

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:18:28 PM

I prefer number 1 and 2. because I want to be free and nobody knows my deal, so avoid taxes, and I want my transaction not difficult, just by sitting sweet at home.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

I don't find any reasons. I love crypto currency and wish to earn as like everyone here. The motivation is to learn Blockchain technology, contribute more to the forum and crypto community who has really given me a chance to earn and live my live which lead me to recover from economic issues. I am ok to pay tax if my country accepts bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:53:42 PM

Bitcoin is an unprecedented new currency. It is decentralised -- there are no issuers (that is, Banks); This means that its birth also broke the national boundaries of the currency.

BTC and cryptocurrency distributed global billing records have no center, so no center depends on the market's trading value.

Bitcoin can easily transfer wealth electronically around the world without leaving a bank record.

Syakbrown

Activity: 354
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:14:10 PM

if I choose to choose no 2 is comfort. I do not want and do not like the long and complicated process, because if the process is uncomfortable and long it will disturb my other activities. so comfort is needed in transactions.
BurakTurk

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:19:08 PM

LOL to show the status up they need much money to keep the pace in btcs but if they had so then they need not to have any show off then.
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 09:15:33 PM

TECHY. it seems that techy people using cryptocurrency as a mode of payment see themselves as going with the flow of technology considering that bitcoin is the new technology of currency for the new generation.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:57:01 PM

BTC has solved the problem of international remittances quickly and easily, and does not need to go to the bank to handle international remittance services! Transfers are fast and handling fees are low!
The most important thing is that investing BTC can bring benefits. It is a blessing to have BTC!
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:53:56 AM

CONVENIENENCE, I prefer having transactions through cryptocurrency because of its convenience. I can pay bills even at home, I can buy prepaid load with ease. I will no longer need to wait for a long queue in line just to pay bills like electricity and water bills. If I am correct it is also tax free so the transaction is less expensive, correct me if I am wrong.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:19:55 AM

it is very convenient for me, no need to go to the bank, wait when they will appove it, losing several business day and pay taxes for it, time is most precious resource right now, so if u have a pc and internet u should do many things by one click like sending money for example

and for me there is noffing to hide, i am a ordinary man with the ordinary life, i dont steal money and i dont need anything illegal

I agree with that, and I think I am for convenience and mode of payment. Bitcoin is a very convenient platform for some student like me to earn less effort to be performed and I think this is convenient for me while I am studying and not credible for now to be on the certain field for me to work and mode of payment, in terms that I dont have to dhow everything that J have got in my life,  no doubts simple send and receive just lile that, unlile in the other entity personal information is required.

HiBCDirect

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

From this list I would pick incognito and conviniencies, both helps a lot with international trading, though some institution can consider such transactions also illegal.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

For me Bitcoin is also very convenient, always available to me and anywhere and also I like it as a way of payment, especially if I use Bitcoin debit card.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: