Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:40:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I cursed?  (Read 43358 times)
Daddyj2 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:09:02 AM

No. You just need to carefully analyze the projects in which you participated. Write a list, and your actions, people will write to you
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:14:48 AM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
Maybe you sell coins after dump and buy after pump?
In that case try to do vice versa )))
ezakmisd

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:20:27 AM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
maybe you are just unlucky 1 time,but do not be upset,because it happens with all people,you just need to accumulate experience and wait for
boblets243

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

Of course you are not cursed. We all have a wrong decisions which leads to losses. I would advise to check the status of the coins you are about to sell before deciding. We need to learn from our bad experience.
viva99

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:30:31 AM

The same story. Only I constantly die companies in which I participate)
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

No, you are not cursed. I am sure your situation is very similar to many of us. Crypto market is very unpredictable, we can only try our best to predict the bullish and bearish trend.
parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

It's just your luck. But we can predict by looking at whitepapers, their plans, whether the coins are good or not, and so on.
Daddyj2 (OP)

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:17:20 AM

Thanks! every time I sell a coin and went up I always analyze why it increases but most of the time it has nothing to do with their whitepapers or roadmaps  more like always a pump and dump situations. It's just really hard to predict what coins you are holding that will be pump in the future as most coins also don't get a chance to get pump and resulting us to hold and wait for a pump that don't come.  Cry

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:27:32 AM

It seems like that you are only selling coins from airdrop or bounty. Well for bounty you work but airdrop is free money (or it used to be. I haven't participated in airdrop in a while). So basically you are making profit and not losing your investment here at all. There are few investors who is able to sell at the top. As long as you are losing money, you should consider yourself lucky.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:32:40 AM

No, we can not predict the price when it will increase and decrease maybe you are unlucky this time, try to hold a coin in a few days if the price is increase then sell it right away patience is the key to earn more.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1260

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:33:49 AM

This is one of the reasons I stopped trading, the markets are unpredictable
especially if in my case i didnt have the time to analyse the market before
making a trade.

Its difficult but what were you basing your trades on?
Why did you make your sell orders and why did you hold at any particular point?

Personally i think it takes a lot of time and dedication to trade properly,
To be constantly examining the markets, trends and  news.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:45:46 AM

No you are not cursed. It happens it might be a coincident just be patient. If you are not sure about the coin that it will increase/decrease hold it. Also look at the chart and news about coin.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
buhna

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:48:55 AM

No, it is the karma of newbies.  Wink They want to have profit fast and have no experience. It is better to think about this situation like new knowledge. It is not the end of the world. Take it easier.

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:49:54 AM

You are in the situation of FOMO where you "fear of missing out" and hence that is the reason you start selling immediately. But tell you what it is still good thing and you are already receiving good amount of money as you are getting tokens free of cost! You dont pay for the tokens, nor you bought them with your own money. So its better to take those profits and stay happy. If you keep waiting and if some way it goes downtrend then you will start feeling bad one more time! So stay happy with whatever you are getting.
EfKos

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:55:23 AM

I also faced this problem as a beginner, but the main thing is to ride out this moment of bad luck, and then to get by.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:58:23 AM

This is due to the lack of experience.
While you did not gain enough knowledge to analyze projects, there is a small trick;)

Sell coins in parts. For example, you have 100 coins ($ 1 / coin). Sell 33 to 1 $, the next order to sell 33 coins for $ 1.1 and so on.

On the same principle, you can buy coins.

This approach will increase your income
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:07:15 AM

Cursed is just a myth but lucky is a fact.

Do not believe in myth, your suggestion will keep thinking about it. You can get away from it to find out the development of the token that you have. Usually, if I join ICO or become a bounty holder the tokens that I get I never sell directly. But I hold about 6 months or 7 months to know the development of the token. Keep in mind, the new token/coin is very vulnerable to 'PUMP and DUMP.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:08:02 AM

A lot of people are feeling the same as you dude, But I guess that depends on your decision. If you are thinking you can try to take a golden chance from your portfolio and just try to do through selling some of your portfolios to minimize the risk.

This thing has already happened to the majority of traders right now.
mrmanyaks

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:11:47 AM

believe it is not a single one of these events that you are living with, it is more logical to sell some of them instead of selling them all if you can not decide what to sell
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: