Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:24:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I cursed?  (Read 43358 times)
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

No you are not, you are just not patient enough to wait until the price of your investment goes up. I've experienced that kind of thing too but after that i learned from my experience and hold longer this time. No one is cursed you just have to learn to identify a good selling opportunity.

Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:29:11 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
do not regret any decision you make. should you understand, if the coin you get by way of buying then do not you sell at the time the price drops, selling when the price rises above the purchase price. and if you get a coin from a variety of bounty, then sell when the coin price is equal to its offer.
cryptolord5

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

lols,
this is really funny, how could you have some token with you and you can't analysed the token you have, i think you have to read up the whitepapers very well to know the project movement den you can now how to follow the project moreover you have to know their ico price and the roadmap.
i think all this will enable you know how the project will move.

sorry don't you think you are cursed or in a spell, you need a basic principles.
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

Don't lose faith! You have to use the right tools to learn the right steps you wanna take.. For example Ftec is a good complete ecosystem for trading and investing.. just check it out. It may be useful for your case too:
https://ftec.ai

shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

Lol, it's just your luck and your ability to analyze the move of the coin. It's all normal and not just you who experienced the same thing.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:49:50 PM

Not cursed  Grin You have the same question and feelings most of us are having. Main reason for that concern is we don't ( Including you and me) analyse the charts/ Project/ News and other main things properly before doing anything ( Buy or Sell). Sometimes we take decisions like by flipping a coin.
refaelsh

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:54:14 PM

You need to take the correct tactics, decide whether to keep the coins in long or sell them at once.  And then you will succeed. I advise you to keep them for at least a year.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:03:11 PM

Mate you are not curse its called lesson. That experience  will get you better than before , you should have systematic, strategic, solid plan and research before entering trading. My advice is keep the one who you believe that got big potential  and never regret selling a shit coin. You should have your target sell and and target time to sell your coin for you not to regret. You should know to how to stop less and have a traget stop loss. And never trade with your emotions and dont follow others advice.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

You are not curse, you are just greedy enough that you feel in loss if you sell those tokens that you got for free.
Sometimes you have to accept on what you got and don't ask too much for it. But if you insist and you are not removing that attitude of being greedy, just be grateful on what you have since you got those tokens from airdrop and bounty which is free.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

Sometimes, even you have done deep analyzation and trust what you are doing, there is still chances thing goes the opposite.
Be a happy trader, think positive and accept what you did, or else you will become more anxious and emotional unstable, which is not a good thing.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
Yes, you are cursed. You may cheat with multiple account to earn airdrop. LOL. It is common in cryptocurency to play the game. Just take the opportunity if you can. When you think the price at the peak, sell the coins. then you wait to buy more coins after that. I think most users have the same experience as you have. I also had the same case like you. I hold denta coin worth 40 k USD and not sell. I sell at the value of 9 k. That was stupid of me.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:09:07 PM

We can make nice business together - just tell me what coin you would like to sell, I will buy it, it will become rocket, and I will share profit with you - we will accept your disease and make money with it Cheesy
Seriously, there is nothing to worry about, there are many people as you are. If you want to insure yourself from such moments - just don't sell at all, sell when it is high.
But, seriously, you can sell something and write it down here - we will check if it works Wink

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:12:46 PM

essentially you are less patient and never follow the various information about altcoin that you hold. this is the obstacle to you if you have no knowledge and do not want to know.
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

You may should build a business upon this, people could pay for checking what you are trading, and than do the opposite  Grin Anyways, I used to have the same feeling.
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

Haha i know the feeling, that was with me when i first started, first thing i changed is i never sell before the coin hits a decent exchange, nevermind selling on etherdelta before the coin is even listed anywhere, thats just garbage.
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:22:08 PM

thats just happen eventually, your not cursed, i also experienced that kind of thing. just like in a trading in exchange when i buy some coins and hodl it, the price will dump then when i sell it the price will pump..this is the time we need to learn how to be more patient in holding coins. just like Bitcoin its just a matter of time if it will increase or decrease thats the life of trading in crypto. To make sure just analyze their project if they some potential in the future.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

Better research about the coin you're holding before selling. The timing is important too. Maybe you're just holding the wrong coin and selling the right one.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

I do not think you are cursed. You only need to accurately analyze the movement of the token market. It was very difficult because I felt it. But, at least you should continue to learn it, adding insight is the best way to solve the problems you face. You have a valuable experience that you can use for reference in decision making, so you will not repeat mistakes.
Nuex

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

it is not a curse but has no own sustenance, if we get a cheap price and a few days later the price goes up means we have been lucky so be grateful and enjoy.
Thomas petersen

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

Yeah , its kind of frustrating if i was in your situation, but crypto market is really unpredictable. I can only say not to loose hope. Don't sell all the coins at a time be patient, you will surely get your profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: