Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I cursed?  (Read 43358 times)
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:54:11 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
Its a natural phenomenon that the coins value rise and dumps.The votality always exist and you must take good analysis if the coins have strong potential to rise then you must hold it for long term.Before bitcoins concept have  been misunderstood,from the start of its existence that is why holders don't even care for it,compared to now that Initial coin offerings presented publicly their roadmaps and whitepapers inorder to see if the projects has its good concepts and platforms.Its just a matter of patience and panic op,hope you can overcome with it.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:58:39 PM

Lol, I remember feeling the exact same way.
The market is so volatile that there is no way you will ever be satisfied with selling points.

For bounties, it shouldn't be as bad because you haven't invested your actual money into it.
So any profit, even if it wasn't as high as it could have been, is good profit.

How I started to deal with this, is to only pick bounties from a strong company that has a strong future.
I then just hold on to them.

I calculate how much time I spent doing the bounties, and calculate how much I would earn for that time using my normal pay from my full time job.
That is the lowest price that I will sell it for.

If it doesn't get to that, I just don't sell it.
If it gets to that, and there are signs that it can grow more, I wait a bit, but not that much.

This way, I feel satisfied with what to me is an acceptable side income.

123uxcz888

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

We have the same issue my friend, i started to feel frustrated on how things work here but I'm sure that i'm starting to get it. By the way, please tell me which coin will you sell next so I could prepare. :p
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:41:25 AM

Don't be panic or cursed. Everybody has experienced that condition. I myself, for several times. But, cursing and regreting will not be okay. It will make us down and don't know how to start the new strategy. Just make it as the lesson for the next purchasing or selling to use the best analysis.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:47:38 AM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

Its just a series of unfortunate events if that always happen to you but I suggest that you stop what your are doing , analyze your past decisions and observe the market at that time. When you find where and what you did wrong then you can easily turn this " curse " of yours into blessing.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Ogman22

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:49:15 AM

What you lack is patience,  you are not cursed. May be its because you are still very new in the system, you will soon learn as time goes on.... Cheer up
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:56:58 AM

You must be talking about hydro airdrop. yes it was valued $500 when its price was $0.002 and it  moved to $0.014 yesterday. its a high quality project. thats why its mooning. so best thing is do some research about marketcap and project details and get a idea. then decide sell or not. thats how im doing. i saw the potential in hydro project and decided to hold it another 6 months. 222K tokens will be worth $44444 if it reach $0.2 per coin. thats massive amount from a airdrop. you are not cursed. you will find more good ones in future

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:34:24 PM

I thought that this happens only with me, I have the same problem. Try to sell by parts. Grin
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:41:55 PM

The reality is that what is happening to you do happen to most of us here and this a phenomenal that you have to stay with.  I have kept some tokens and I am still holding them and one thing that I have find out is that those one I hold are coming down and the one I have sold are going up in value.  I just believe that patience is the major keys in this market.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:54:00 PM

You made the decision for yourself, do not regret it. This opportunity will pass away will have another chance to come. I think you should learn more about the altcoins you hold onto the exchange, see if they have potential, or if there are any upcoming events. If so, you should keep them for a while. If not, sell them as much as possible to invest in a different lucrative altcoins.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

You are not cursed, it can happen to anyone in this crypto game. It has  happened to me several times, whenever I sell my coin that I have been holding for long the coin will keep increasing. On the contrary sometimes I hold some coins in order to sell high but unfortunately the coin turn to zero.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:16:27 PM

Let me quickly point this out at first that no one can ever make maximum profit so my friend you are not cursed, every other person can relate too but I will suggest you don't sell your coins outright again,  sell in parts by so doing you can maximize your gains.
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

Nobody is cursed here, you are not just lucky enough to be on the right place at the right time. Suggest to hold all your tokens for a year then you can see the effect after that time because most probably coin's price will go up after some time.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:25:38 PM

Nobody is cursed here, you are not just lucky enough to be on the right place at the right time. Suggest to hold all your tokens for a year then you can see the effect after that time because most probably coin's price will go up after some time.
Agree, nobody is being cured here. I think you are not the only one who are experiencing that one, most of us here in the community probably have gone though that scenario. Don't give and find some way to reverse the situation you are experiencing right now.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

There is nothing like a curse, it is normal. You can never sell at a perfect time because no one knows when is a perfect time for selling is. You should only see a coin when you know that you are making profit from it and once you do you should stop looking at the price of that coin for a while so that even if it goes up or down you are not aware of it and you do not end up pinching yourself

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
camillesalazar00

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

lol don't worry about it, will drive yourself crazy if you always check prices of the ones you've sold.
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:22:55 AM

Not at all! You are not cursed but just that you don't have patience enough, you can't sell when market are Red and expect something good, just hold your coin till you realize you've have enough profit before you proceed to sell.
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:40:16 AM

to be honest . crypto market is unpredictable ! .but you can also minimize your losses by patience . For instance, if a coin you win from a bounty/airdrop and once it hit exchanges panic sell is happening ,you HOLD until these people finish their bags and after a month ot so it will pump again.if a coin pumped hard after listing ,you SELL quickly as price will dump after .

Sabbirrock0174

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

i think  you are crushed. >:(i crushed same as you few days ago a shit coin . :(now this coin is a dead coin . Sad
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:57:53 AM

No, because you're newbie, you have lack of experience and luck. You shouldn't think you cursed. From now, consider carefully before making a decision, don't rush. And you will "escape the curse".

Cryptocurrency won't be a gambling game if you use your mind.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: