Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 06:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I cursed?  (Read 43358 times)
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:31:05 AM

from what perspective you have been cursed? anyway according from what you have said OP it doesn't seem cursed to me, first and foremost you said it was from bounties and airdrops right? so it literally means you didn't invested any money in there, second is that, you haven't mentioned if you did really have lose or gain some profit, so in my opinion how does it sound cursed to you? as long as you earned profits from it, it was still a good call.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:33:48 AM

do not pay so much attention to this ... It is better to concentrate on the coins that are and which are not ... Carefully analyze and everything will turn out!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

You're not cursed. It just sounds like you need to be more careful in the projects that you get involved in. Also you need to be more patient when it comes to selling your coins and you should never just sell once you start seeing the price go up a little bit. Always wait and especially when the price goes up during the week, wait until saturday night before you sell, don't rush into selling
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:23:10 PM

Maybe you need to strategize well on selling them because some airdrop worth a lot of money and become a more profitable I also regret that one time I sell may HYDRO in lower amount and after the price increases a lot.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:55:39 PM

You are not cursed. You're just in a hurry. Look at how coins were sold during the course of ISO and in no case do not sell them below. Similarly, bought a coin, you can sell it only more expensive, if the price has fallen, wait.

ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:18:29 AM

You are not cursed my man, just you are too fast. All that cases are your personal valueable experience! Keep calm.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

all have mistakes in the crypt. I myself had it that after I sold the coins they grew twice in price. So everything can happen in crypt..
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

I think everyone has this happen to them and just sometimes you might get lucky and sell and buy or hodl at the right time. If I did the right things all the time I would have by now over 1-2 million dollars but because I am a failure in crypto my bags are down 97% since January and am thinking of how I will survive, so you are really not the only one suffering right now. I think just insiders who have knowledge and who are whales really know how to play the market and things happen so fast that us little people and fish don't have time to think straight or react in time to save our money. Also we buy in fomo and sell in fud which again is a big no no. We need to find how to play the whale's game if we are going to survive before and if there is another bull run.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
golovayv

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:54:50 PM

This happens to everyone. Nobody knows exactly where the highest price is and where the lowest price. One lucky guesses the right moments to others there. By myself, I know that successful moments of inputs or outputs I quickly forget and unsuccessful I remember.
goldear

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:58:15 PM

Some you should to hold, some you should to sell. Money is your... Sometimes unlucky...
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

It's just that you are wrong in determining the time to buy / sell! I would advise you to read several books on the basics of trading to understand when to buy, when to buy ...
takumi2354

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:03:09 PM

No, you simply misjudged the ability of these altcoins, sometimes you should sell the coins immediately.
anna.cayne

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

Hahah, that happened to me, too. I also thought about "damning", but this served me as a good lesson in this matter.
Sam$oN

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:04:40 PM

You're not cursed. You don't just know your gift. After all, this rarely happens to anyone. Most people's coins always fall, no matter what they do with them.
teeevnglst

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

You are not cursed there is no such thing as that maybe you are not aware on what is happening on the crypto market there are so many ways to handle potential loss maybe you lack some knowledge on trading try to gain knowledge and experience constantly. And besides its not always win on cryptoworld

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:08:13 PM

In fact, the reason for this is that there is no patience. You hope for a very fast result, But really it does not always happen. Sometimes it takes a very long time to get real profits from your investments.
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:20:09 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
I think you just did not get lucky several times or you just barely analyze the market. It's very hard to guess how to handle a coin tomorrow, you can apply a pump to the coin and you will never know whether it will grow.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:23:22 PM

not condemned, you just hurry in taking decisions and not so saw a lot of information about crypto. a lot of things to be aware of when the increase and decrease of crypto. any news that it will greatly affect whether up or down.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

There's no curse. you just haven't been lucky in this condition. the movement is indeed difficult for crypto predicted so reasonable if that happened and I think not only you only feel it. at the very least need analysis to sell or hold so can at least predict the results can happen and don't carelessly let alone in a hurry.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Omooba098

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:58:07 AM

This is not a curse op! It happens to virtually everybody here. The last time I held a token (shivom) it sinks totally and I sold another token which rose 50% after 2 days. That is market for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: