Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:57:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I cursed?  (Read 43358 times)
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

I expect that the Crypto-currency, in 2019 will give real prerequisites, to the fact that humanity will begin a gradual transition to the modern sphere of crypto currency.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

i feel you!  i was also like this before, that i feel the life is against me.  but that didn't stop me, but force me to strive even harder. i believe badluck doesnt stay forever.  good opportunities will come eventually from time to time.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

i want to add something more.  although luck plays a big factor in the outcome, don't rely on it nor blame it for everything we do.  we should do our own share in dealing with all activities.  rely on ourselves, not on just luck.
jay sd

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

Cheesy . That is the story of every crypto trader/ investor/ holder here. This is because we mainly involve in crypto trading emotionally. Usually we do not analyse the market well. We always are afraid of losing the chances. So we always take wrong decisions.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

You are not cursed. It is normal to be emotionally evolved in cryptocurrency but this is not healthy for us. Keep an emotional distance and be involved only with your money

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

We are not robots or genious, nobody knows the best moment when to buy or to sell, so do not worry and relax, you will be luckier in the future.
ademicho123

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

This sounds exactly like me. I get emotional too much. sell when its not necessary and at times buy at the wrong time. I made a decision to just stick to few coins for long time that's all.
Jingreu969

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

I would advise you to constantly monitor the stock exchange on which to be your coin,and so you can always be aware of when podenie and growth of your coin...
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

Your question actually sound funny to me but my answer to your question is that you are not the only experiencing this in the crypto world. There are two different regrets in crypto world, its either you regret selling too early or you regret not selling early. So I don't think there is a remedy to that and it will continue to be like that.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:24:21 PM

You are not cursed, it just so happen that you are not patient enough to wait for the highest price to come and you sell your coins at a very early stage of the prices in the market.

weertgilders

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:27:17 PM

I think you are new to cryptocurrency world that's why you are thinking like this. Once you get stable you will start to analyze the project which coins you are holding. Don't worry, get yourself involve in community talks make more connections with peoples who are more experienced so they can give you suggestions on when to buy and sell and you will gain more experience over the time.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:56:55 PM

no you are just quick seller who just want to liquidate his earnings with no interest in the project just active in the telegram chat of the respective airdrop token communities where they update about the project's progress then after all that make your decision to sell or hold

adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:00:23 PM

You are not really cursed op. This happens several 5t9 me also, nobody can actually determine the price in the market. It may be when you thought the price has risen and you sell your coin that when the price would manifold.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:47:37 AM

It sounds very funny and I think there are just thousands of people like you in the market. Do not worry, most likely it all happened by accident and you are not to blame
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:51:38 AM

And a little patience to show and look at the movement of the price of tokens. Is it really so difficult to analyze that the price of tokens after entering the market always falls by 20%, and already in a month all again stabilizes.
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

It happens to a whole lots of us my Brother. Those that earn so big in the cryptocurrency are the ones that do not care if they lose their money or time invested into a project.
But most enter sell immaturely because of financial status at some certain time.
blazsqd

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:44:38 AM

Need to have enough patience and you'll be fine, also you should be more patient when it comes to selling your coins and you should not just sell it once you start seeing the prices go up a bit. So wait, because there is no things that make yourself a millionaire for a day.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:55:12 AM

Need to have enough patience and you'll be fine, also you should be more patient when it comes to selling your coins and you should not just sell it once you start seeing the prices go up a bit. So wait, because there is no things that make yourself a millionaire for a day.
That's why you always need a plan before trading anything because patience will not working if you don't have a knowledge, plan and strategies what you gonna do here in crypto world so you can maximize your profits and ofcourse minimize your risk and also learn how to overcome your greed in your self and last but not the least don't blame yourself when you make a mistake just make it a lesson learn so you will not do it again next time. Goodluck.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:04:42 AM

It's not a curse, you experience this probably because you don't use analysis and think ahead about crypto market movements, this has nothing to do with magic or something but only because of your lack of knowledge in the crypto world.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:21:22 AM

There is nothing like curses and you arent cursed at all, the factor that is affecting you affects most of the crypto practitioners,  which is impatience, most of the cypto users doesn't have it in them and are always willing and ready to sell  whenever the slightest opportunity to make profits arises, if only you hold on to those tokens then you will see that the problem is you

Bitcoin to the moon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: