Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:19:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I cursed?  (Read 43358 times)
feranmi

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:03:36 PM

I was once like you, and No you're not cursed, just keep pushing and have a side hustle apart from airdrop/bounty because that is the only thing that can save you from selling your token on time, and always take your time to research on any coin.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

you lose because you only rely on luck, in this case, or nothing to sell) or study the market before moving on to trading!
Sure luck might work for but not every day. But studying the market and know how to deal with the trend will work 90% for you. Studying the market is a must for every investor or hunter. It prevents sudden losses.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:33:57 PM

Tokens that you get for airdrop company, I would advise to display on the exchange and put them on the order x3-x10 and forget about them for a year, then come and see what happened to them.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:37:16 PM

almost everyone experiences the same thing as you, it's not a curse, it's just not lucky. after all, I've also been like that and I made it an experience, so you can get better in the future

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Cwyaalim

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:02:01 AM

haha as I would see it you are not reviled you it's simply effortlessly influenced by the value conditions at the trade place and you can not control your understanding to have the capacity to get a ton of benefits should you have the capacity to control your understanding. remain quiet and ought to have the capacity to decide the perfect time to purchase and offer coins don't rush to choose something.
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:15:05 AM

i guess not, your not cursed at all  Grin 

maybe you just focus on the lose that is why you said that, try to sell your coins and buy it back in the market if the price did fall its a win win situation or hold and make a great decision if you want to sell it but not all maybe just 50% of your holdings
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

No you are not cursed, you are just a normal crypto investor. That is how it works, because there is no way for us to predict where the prices of the coins will be, we usually end up selling our coins at times when we shouldn't. The best you can do is to learn from this and to make sure that you are more patient with your coins before selling them.
Courtneyha

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:08:57 AM

That's your choice. To me now you can sell or hold. But if you keep it for long periods then wait for the price to rise to the market. You have made a lot of money.
cumeeta

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

You are not reviled.. Simply charged this as an affair.. The same number of dealers encounter that sort of situation.. Furthermore, scholarly their own particular slip-up simply ponder the graph and dont let feelings demolish you.
ImSyam09

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
your fate is the same as my fate, if you make a sale or hold a coin, it will always end with regret because it is always incompatible with predictions.
in my opinion if the situation is always like this, then we just need to be grateful, meaning that our sustenance is only that much and we must continue to strive for a better future.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:10:48 AM

So I was also cursed. Look at the fact that the tokens received from the Airdrop often have minimal potential so follow the make of all Bounty hunters that are selling when getting their tokens. I think before you decide to hold or sell it, try to check the ICO information.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:57:26 AM

Incidentally or not it has become your destiny. Because every action will definitely have its own risk, don't regret it but make it a lesson In the future. at least you can analyze it first, whether the coins you hold have the potential to grow or not.

Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:23:54 PM

Incidentally or not it has become your destiny. Because every action will definitely have its own risk, don't regret it but make it a lesson In the future. at least you can analyze it first, whether the coins you hold have the potential to grow or not.

Whatever will be the outcome always remember that this would not be the end, it's ok to lose because this will make you stronger. And will help you learn from your mistakes.
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:51:17 PM

no you are not cursed, you just miscalculate the market Grin I myself also often experience that Grin
next we must be more careful before selling our assets
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:13:00 PM

You are just bad at analyzing things. You probably have zero skills and experience in the market. We have that situation in one point in our life, you just have to learn from it. Try to study the market first, it's history, and the overall concept of a project. That way you could conclude when to sell and when to buy. Never give up because that's how we grow and learn.
cryptoAB

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:39:49 PM

No you are not crypto market can turn us into something else it make me feel bad at time too when I don't sell at a good opportunity and price get so bad or at a moment where I sell and price get very better
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:22:18 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

You just do not have enough experience. And maybe you are just very lazy, which does not allow you to deeply study the project whose tokens you have. You need to try to get a little insight into the project. This will allow you to sell as much as possible successfully.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:44:57 AM

No you are not, that is just how the market is you know, there is no way for you to tell when the price of the coin is going to go down or up. Look at it this way, what if the price of the coin went down after you sold? There is always different possibilities and it just so happens that the prices went up after you sold, it doesn't mean that you are cursed or anything like that.
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:49:09 AM

99% of traders experience similar feelings. Just do not rush, you need to analyze the situation. And remember, any decision you made that you took responsibility for is the right one.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:54:06 AM

you are just out of luck anyway. Crypto is indeed always had never entirely unpredictable and these are supposed to be utilized. continue to monitor the market conditions so as not to be left behind as to what happened. selling in a rush or too fast is common and this has become a risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: