Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:16:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I cursed?  (Read 43358 times)
timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:32:51 PM

The curse and the blockchain. That's what is interesting in our age, people can fly into space and believe in some curse.
All this is a series of events, nothing more.
SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:43:36 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
Damnation is a verbal formula containing the wish of evil for someone or something, a curse word. Extreme, irrevocable condemnation, signifying a complete rupture of relations and rejection. It is found in ancient literature, in particular in the Bible, as an extreme condemnation of any sinful deeds.  Grin Grin
you only need to learn a little bit about the principles of draining coins and analyze the graphs of the fall and takeoffs. So the curse has nothing to do with it. It's all about misunderstanding and lack of knowledge.
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:55:01 AM

I think it has more to do with your expectations. You think that you will get rich in each company, and in the end or payments you do not like, or just stumbled upon scams.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

maybe it's a coincidence or indeed not your luck, or maybe you are less patient in holding because sometimes the decline that occurs in your coins is a deliberate thing to capture cheap assets and you are one of the people trapped in that net. so in the future you have to be more thorough in analyzing the market and also have to be more patient in holding.

CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:15:16 PM

You are not cursed, you just have to wait for the right time. Happens to me sometimes too, so don't panic and take in this as knowledge and be patient. I rather don't look at cmc, so I only buy when bitcoin/altcoins are cheap and sell them when very much high. It's tough to forecast when something will go up, because of whales, news, etc...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
you can't be cursed if you don't believe in such things Wink i think you just don't estimate yourself as somebody who can succeed. trust me, self esteem in such matters is crucial point
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:43:15 PM

At this point I think that we are all asking ourselves the same thing which is funny but the answer is no, sometimes things don't just work out the way you planned them to. It does not mean you are cursed, that is just how life works out sometimes. Some of us actually invested in the coins at the very height of the bull market and all we are seeing now is losses so this feeling is normal

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:54:25 PM

This sometimes happens and I think that it's just not worth selling until the price rises. Now of course have to wait a long time for a rise in prices.

I think that the main factor here is the amount of greed because it is greed that decides exactly when and how much to sell, or vice versa to buy, this is today what really determines a lot.
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:42:43 PM

Hehe, I myself also experienced the same thing as you. This happens when I trade. After I bought a coin, the price continued to fall, and after I sold it because I was afraid that the loss would be bigger, then the price of the coin rose. My question is, is there someone who controls the coin in circulation?

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:47:15 PM

I think this is a normal trend, you just do not have enough trading experience! Bad experience is the best experience! Draw conclusions, and soon you will succeed!

[
Fredrosam

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:49:26 PM

ylu are not cursed and ylu are one of many peiple who face  lot of obstacles amd ypu will find that after you beat them you will feel better
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:21:42 PM

I think this is a normal trend, you just do not have enough trading experience! Bad experience is the best experience! Draw conclusions, and soon you will succeed!
Very coolly said, indeed, any experience is important, but still it is necessary to draw conclusions based not only on one's experience, today it is necessary to understand that it would be best to draw conclusions on someone else’s experience.
Eat.Sleep.Bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:23:26 PM

You are certainly not cursed. You just make a decision at a wrong time. Sometimes in order to be successful with your investment, always have a patience in your mind.

adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:59:40 AM

I think that now you do not need to look for some kind of curse or mystic. After all, each market participant periodically makes major mistakes that lead to the loss of their money. In this case, we just need to remain calm and draw the right conclusions to avoid such mistakes in the future.
Queen_Amber

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:04:37 AM

i have the EXACT SAME PROBLEM. i think im cursed as well. its like the universe refuses to let me make profits so i can take care of myself and my family. it only allows me to have major losses..

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:21:27 AM

You are not cursed at all, stop thinking bad of yourself and be positive regardless of what you are passing through. At least you have good health, just learn from your mistakes and use them as a stepping stone towards achieving greater goals in life.

trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:46:37 AM

In my opinion it's not a reason to curse or not, it's just a bad time when you sell or hold it. prices on the market often experience ups and downs so that prices easily rise and easily fall, if a little late the results can be different than we imagined. so if the time is good and very suitable, use it immediately before regret.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:38:04 PM

Maybe you will post what exactly coin you sold or hold. If this will confirmed in mid\long term it will be the best indicator for buy/sell coins ever
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 12:40:43 PM

I don't think so. Crypto is very unpredictable. You'll never know what will happened next. You just have to gain experienced so will have a better decision making skills next time. Holding coins depends on the market condition and the coin itself. If the market shows a potential to increase and you really believed on your token, then you should hold it. But if its the other way around, then sell it.

lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:06:55 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

When you say you feel cursed, you are.  You are in the midst of a battle for the minds of the masses and everyone else alive over the use or not use of crypto currencies (electronic, Internet money.)  While the crypto space is evolving and changing despite languishing near the bottom of the barrel, the money men who control society are playing a vicious game with crypto-enthusiasts.

These are the same people who start wars, genocide people, run the money system, and generally work to keep society off-balance deliberately..

Stressed out people spend more money.  Single people spend more money.  We have been led down a road that leads to death and suffering on purpose.  They come up with gigantic lies to maintain a state of fear in people.  People who are confused, scared, worried, or in fear of death are the easiest people on earth to control - and that just happens to be the massive majority of people alive today.

If you disconnect from their propaganda and tune out their bullshit, you will find life to be much more pleasant.

I repeat this a lot, stated in many ways, but it is something underlying the whole crypto space.  Crypto is coming.  It has to.  The money system we've been forced to use for the last several thousand years is equivalent to death for human beings - the Babylonian usury system.  Until society sheds off these intergenerational, parasitical families, the world we live in will get worse and worse - coincidental with the failure soon of the current world reserve currency.

I don't have direct evidence, as none of us do, but I am 100% sure in my heart the governments and corporations are spending vast resources in order to create a cryptocurrency they can foist upon the masses when they feel the time is right.  These criminals are operating in secret while talking out of both sides of their mouths in public.

My advice to you and everyone is to accumulate and hold.  There's not enough liquidity in play yet to satisfy the dreams of crypto holders.
 Yes, many coins that exist today will be gone tomorrow, including some you may have spent fiat on.  Metaphorically speaking, the crypto space is still in the pre-dawn phase.  The first rays of light to dawn on the new era will begin to occur when the word starts to spread and the masses begin to feel the pull of FOMO on their pant legs.  The corps and govs (with nearly unlimited budgets) are working to create a future that involves crypto but only on their terms.  To combat this, we must all be aware we are in the early phases and the most important work we can do beside learn as much about crypto as we can, but more importantly, we need to spread the word daily to someone.  Anyone who will listen.

The only thing holding up the current system is pure unadulterated nostalgia.  Humans naturally do not like change.  Moving away from the current world reserve currency will change the world forever.  It is up to us to decide what comes next.  If we don't start taking things into our own hands, you can be sure the controllers have a future resembling hell for us.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: