Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:44:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I cursed?  (Read 43358 times)
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:55:41 PM

I sometimes also think about things that I am experiencign in my life. Well, in cryptocurrency, I made decisions that I might say, regretful in some points. But I always find light in it as I continue doing cryptocurrency business.

chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:04:37 PM

Decide for yourself when you want to sell coins that you have earned. I am always selling a small part of my bounty rewards during the first listing, to get some more Ethereum or BTC. I am leaving another part by side and holding till the better times.
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:10:18 AM

Personally, I do not think that this situation is caused by some kind of mysticism or otherworldly forces. In fact, you just need to recognize the mistakes made and draw the right conclusions. After all, each market participant actually makes mistakes from time to time. You just need to stay calm and not make your mistakes in the future.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:23:42 AM

I think before you decide to sell coins or hold coins, it's better to analyze coins. If the coin has excellent potential and growth. You better hold a coin because in the future it will grow.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:41:51 AM

For you to make the right decision on your coins just spare yourself some times and do thoroughly research on each coins or tokens ,make sure they have good reasons of there existence and good roadmap too ,you can dump the ones that has nothing to offer

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 06:38:56 AM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

you are not condemned. you're just wrong in predicting the market. but the crypto market is always like that we cannot predict with certainty and most beginners also always experience things like this. I suggest that we stay calm is always grateful and not greedy. so that when we get a coin, wait a few weeks when the coin has gone up 50% from the initial selling price, we will get a profit. if after a few days it still rises we don't need to regret that the provision given by God is enough for us. if you think like that then your life will be happy.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Teamfearless
Copper Member

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:48:40 AM

I Can not tell you that you are cursed but i can tell you that be patient just monitor the market before you took a decision ..  and remember there  is never a good  or bad  decision in crypto  market .. just be patient one day you will feel crypto  blessed !! 

rencong bitcoin

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

MoonDeFi

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:54:26 AM

I think that because you are too hasty in selling the products you have, the first thing you need to do before selling your tokens is by analyzing and trying to find out about the opportunities for these tokens, you can also share with friends who have experience in see opportunities for a token. I think this is a good way for now.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:59:17 AM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
You have such a fate, hurry with the sale and get the difference. Maybe we should wait a little time after the tokens fall, and then make a decision.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:24:16 AM

What you have done, you better make it an experience. I personally also experienced the same thing the price of coins increased after I made a sale. But I think everything depends on the potential tokens we have. Sometimes there are tokens that grow when held for the long term.
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:56:04 AM

This phenomenon is not just happening by you alone. In fact, the cryptocurrency market sometimes needs some luck. The third day after a friend of mine sold the token, the price of the token increased by 300%. This makes it crazy.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:01:22 AM

What you have done, you better make it an experience. I personally also experienced the same thing the price of coins increased after I made a sale. But I think everything depends on the potential tokens we have. Sometimes there are tokens that grow when held for the long term.
Experience in the cryptocurrency market certainly plays a huge role. I think that experience should get everything. It should be borrowed by trading and mining, many directions in this market.
Moriwhite

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:02:03 AM

here there is nothing to do with curses or no, all learn from 0 and when experiencing initial failures of course you have to get up again, think ahead and do what must be done. learn from basic foundation  to be better in the future.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:51:26 AM

I don't think so. I don't even know if cursed was even real. You should keep in mind that in crypto everything changes and unpredictable. One day your coin is up and the next day its trash. Maybe you just made a wrong decision at that time. Probably next time you'll make the right one. Just keep the coins that has potential and dump those coins with no future.
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:06:21 AM

You are not cursed,but just that you are panicking, that is what panicking unnecessary can do to someone, most time you will discover that after selling a coin,the price will increase and at time when you hold,price tends to fall then you want to sell out of panic.All you need to do is analyze a project and see if the coin is likely to increase in price,then you can hold fir as long as possible, the fact that a coin fall in price dies not mean that it will not rice in price again.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:14:08 AM

The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and it is not easy to make decision. For the decision can result to lost or profit. Be calm and monitor a coin before you sale . HOLD and sell at a time you think you can make a profit. Leave your mind open to lose too.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:17:03 PM

You are not cursed. It happens like that in most cases. It's what I have experienced before in the past. Sometimes too, you might be fortunate that you will sell at the right time that if you do not even sell, you will still regret later as the token will dip in your hand. I can only advise you that may be when next that you want to sell any of your tokens, you can reserve some few units should in case the price will moon later on in the future, you will still benefit from the mooning.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:36:13 PM

You have to be stable about your decisions. I had the same problem last year and i told myself that i should be very unlucky or cursed too. But now i am having everything in my way. Unstable market conditions made me quick seller. As a bounty hunter i am selling my bounty coin when they hit the exchanges. I would recommend you to do the same. Because if you need to make money with your bounty coins you have to wait at least 2 years for the project development.

Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:45:29 PM

in my opinion you are not condemned, maybe you haven't found the right time to get rid of the tokens you have. I am just like you when want to throw in the market but don't have value yet, but I'm not so worried and it's important that this attitude must be patient until there's really a chance to throw it away.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:49:25 PM

This happens absolutely for all participants of the crypto market. You before you sell your coins, carefully study the news of the project. Perhaps soon there will be an event that will fundamentally affect the price of the coin.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: