Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I cursed?  (Read 43358 times)
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:18:36 AM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
read your posts so I want to laugh, because the things you experience are just like me. I am always confused about making a decision between selling or holding, because the decision I choose is always wrong. I think that only I feel, it turns out you are the same.
in my opinion you should be more grateful for the amount of profit you get, because every person has their own fortune. if we can be grateful, the regret that is felt will not be long.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:10:59 AM

It is not as though you're been cursed or unlucky. It is mainly because you did not tasks your time to study or analyze the project and its prospects before making the decision on holding or selling immediately.
This is one of the mistakes that so many bounty hunters make. They believe in dumping immediately they receive their rewards. So when they later realised that most of the tokens they dumped later pumped. Then they may decide to hold the next and it turns the other way round.
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:12:15 AM

No! your just an idiot that didn't know how to trade but sometimes we need to learn our mistakes and it will not be happen in the future so be careful of what your doing because it was too risky.
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:36:19 AM

many traders make the same mistakes as you, this is not a curse but rather a lack of information and not the ability to analyze, develop certain tactics, do not let emotions take you up, only tactics and cold mind, and you will be lucky, and remember that in the world of trading only 10% of people earn, while the rest lose.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:44:29 AM

It seems to me the curses are nothing to do with, most likely you were quick with conclusions and got such a result!
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:37:20 AM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
If it is a curse for you, then the curse will always be there if you do not use the strategy in trading. You should continue to learn how to analyze the market for the future. A question for you, if the coin you hold really has potential, why do you sell it when the coin starts to go up a little?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:49:38 AM

Think of yourself, I think because your financial management experience is not available. instead of selling everything, you can sell 30% of your total tokens and you will retain 70%. This strategy is seen as a betting game. In addition, you need to know more about your project, such as which platform it will list in the future? Is the exchange big enough to increase the volume and value of the token? Think carefully and decide. Wink

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:50:40 AM

You are not the only one.! There are more of us in this forum that wondering about why that's happened? Am I foolish? Am I unable to know the exact possibility?
Pretty sure these things happens due to impatient and unlocking of proper ways of managing the business trading appropriately. Remember nobody's perfect. We did mistakes and everyone have its own regrets. Keep goin men!
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:09:48 AM

I think you should have a definite decision, when you sell a coin, then its price increases, it's a normal thing because no one can know about it, I think you need more experience on this
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:16:13 AM

most likely it happens to everyone and it is on this that the big players of this market earn

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:20:02 AM

why do you say if what you experience is a curse, hey it's not a curse, in my opinion you're not right in making choices. You have to check the market often so that you know the time is right, so you can do it well and not at the wrong time. time is an important role, if you have no right to sell or buy, it is so influential that you can fail.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:26:38 AM

Don't worry, I think you're not cursed, this has happened to every bounty hunter. Do as I do, sell part of the coins, and leave the other part of the coins for a long time as an investment. Wink
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 11:34:32 AM

I think you lack strategy. You must have a strategy to be able to sell or buy your coins in time according to it. Take into account the current situation on the market and try to analyze the project before making a decision about buying or selling coins. If you are sure that the team keeps its word and develops the project, that it has sufficient support from investors, then do not sell its coins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:44:09 AM

You are not damned at all, try to think more clearly that the movement of these coins will not be forever above or below. every time this coin always rotates so that when your coin is under it doesn't sell and still HOLD. whereas when your coin is up, this is the right time to sell. keep in mind that if your coins have great potential, holding for as long as you are strong is good, because it could be that in the future your coins will be abundant in money.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:46:56 AM

you need to analyze the market better and not sell your coins in panic and then everything will be fine

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:54:42 AM

maybe so. because it's just wild nefart and to be honest I never had this

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:57:14 AM

You are not cursed mate ! You had just a bad decision on selling immediately your airdrop/bounty rewards. Many of us suffered from that kind of situation, it hurts to all of us but it is just a part of our life as a crypto user and regret/s is/are always at the end.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:09:36 PM

Do not rush to perform any actions with your coins. Carefully study the projects in which you participate and evaluate their prospects. And only then start selling your coins.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:41:44 AM

u need to adjust your mindset. the encryption market is changing very fast.Choose some reliable bounty. most of the time, long-term holdings are always profitable.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:52:32 AM

u need to adjust your mindset. the encryption market is changing very fast.Choose some reliable bounty. most of the time, long-term holdings are always profitable.
far from always. if you take part in the bounty campaign and you have the opportunity to immediately sell your tokens, then it is better to do it right away

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: