Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I cursed?  (Read 43356 times)
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:58:25 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

Do not think you're cursed. I think things like that are happening normally. there is a chance really does not match the things you want to happen. The best thing we can do is to study the coins you've got in the bounty, if there is a potential increase someday. Let's avoid the rush of ruling decisions.

The nature of the rush will make you experience bad or good things later because it's a choice that you feel is right. But I think for now it's the right time to buy a type of coin that has great potential to return to having high prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:05:59 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
No you are not cursed bro, you just need to analyze more about the project. If the project have a wide use cases and very active team are the one I considered if will gonna hold my tokens. Always do your own due diligence in picking the right token to hold and to sell.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 03:10:00 PM

No you are not cursed, all we are cursed. Trade is really hard work, if it were easy, everyone would make money. Put yourself a sales target and wait. That's all you have to do.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:10:32 PM

Do not think you're cursed. I think things like that are happening normally. there is a chance really does not match the things you want to happen. The best thing we can do is to study the coins you've got in the bounty, if there is a potential increase someday. Let's avoid the rush of ruling decisions.
Things happen in order to learned, you don't need to think that you are cursed or anything you need to learned and study well, what happen to you also happen to most of us, we need to workout and continue to look for more reason to stay not to be discourage or feeling regrets.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:12:56 PM

I think I being curse like you. Any ICO project I participated in most failed or scam. I have selected projects that have attracted a lot of investment, but after listing on the exchanges, everything has become worse than my expectations. Should I give up this so that ICO projects can develop?  Cry Cry Cry
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:22:24 PM

I think I being curse like you. Any ICO project I participated in most failed or scam. I have selected projects that have attracted a lot of investment, but after listing on the exchanges, everything has become worse than my expectations. Should I give up this so that ICO projects can develop?  Cry Cry Cry
same thing with me. All ICO projects in which I took part now have brought me just huge losses and I do not know what to do with these coins right now. although, as the projects say, they do a lot of work and despite the bear market they have a great future

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:24:03 AM

You are very similar to the typical owner of cryptocurrency) Relax we all have such a situation. I sometimes think the whole market is trading against me because I can't believe such coincidences.  In this case, I advise you not to pay attention to such injustice)
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 06:18:04 AM

Sometimes we think that we are cursed or unlucky when something bad happens to us in Crypto. That is definitely wrong. Why? As for me, it is not a matter of choice or decision. The market was so down right now then we are expecting that we should receive this or received that. Let start analyzing the data and surely enough, it will help you decide.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:26:57 AM

No you are perfectly OK and not cursed ,what you actually lack is patience ,in bear market time is when we all hope for luck and trying to make a decision that will not backfire but in bullrun time we don't need luck because its win win for everybody ,the only ones that will lose out are the ones that dumps before bullrun

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Kardon

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:35:09 AM

I don't think it's that serious. I can assume that you have not yet fully understood the work in the cryptocurrency market, it is possible just as long as you do not have enough experience. Try to learn to study and analyze projects in detail and I am sure everything will work out. Be careful and patient.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:41:30 PM

Well you are not literally you went into the wrong deal so you just have be careful next time so you dont fall same trouble study more and guide yourself with concrete information that would help a whole lot
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:45:16 PM

I don't think it's that serious. I can assume that you have not yet fully understood the work in the cryptocurrency market, it is possible just as long as you do not have enough experience. Try to learn to study and analyze projects in detail and I am sure everything will work out. Be careful and patient.

Patient nature is very important in the crypto world when we arrive at any time because we can only be patient to see a good thing will emerge and produce big profits for some people.
Fumzy

Activity: 255

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:17:02 PM

It happens to a lot of us, I used to feel this way too. Now I'm afraid of holding or dumping. I have 2eth currently that I got at $175/1 and with how low d price is now, I can't sell even though I'm really in need of cash cos I'm scared that, I may sell now and the market will change immediately. So let the eth perish in my wallet if the market will never become green again. So be it
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:40:48 PM

A lot of people encounter a situation like you, and regret always happens. There are many people who are happy when they sell at the right time at the highest price, of course not many people do that
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:30:36 PM

You are not cursed, all who are here must have felt it, I also experienced the same thing because I was not quick to take action and could
not predict the situation so it was always too late to take the opportunities, we must continue to learn in order to benefit from crypto

aokiji06

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:54:25 PM

You are not cursed, but you are unlucky, try to make a target. How much profit do you have? Don't ambitize too much, because the coin price is still unstable, if you don't have a target you will never be satisfied, because the greedy nature is endless. so make a good plan and learn coin movements in detail

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
NY-city

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:26:56 AM

This is the market, it is unpredictable, you are now caught in such a bad wave and can not get out of it, that's get the opposite results, just a little effort, luck and everything will turn out!

Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:35:39 AM

I've noticed the same thing. I have the same thing turned out, was selling at lower levels and after the coin has increased the value several times, but it's not a curse, it's not experience that's all! We must not rush to sell. It is better to think a hundred times and then sell.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:12:16 AM

Haha it's not a curse it's just a bad luck. Don't worry you will get the hang of it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:15:05 AM

Not even professional TA analyst or anyone such can guess the top and bottom price for any coin/token, you gotta make your best guess and do it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: