Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:27:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An old thread. May contain the frustrations of some Cryptsy users.  (Read 19510 times)
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:20:47 PM

this site is shit. So much issues they don´t care about. pff

I opened like 10 support tickets since I registered, for different issues, never got any answers...

if youre still using it after 10 experiences like you describe ,thats not their fault
its yours

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 01:22:56 PM

I came to say that Cryptsy is great

CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:13:11 PM

maybe you should read the name of this thread again  Roll Eyes
brooklynite

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:29:16 PM

huge negative balance on my account out of nowhere. WTF?
miketonic

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:54:29 PM

maybe you should read the name of this thread again  Roll Eyes
I have also had only good experiences with Cryptsy so far. Am I playing with fire here?
cabinetmaker

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:09:19 PM

I have been telling you people about cryptsy since it started.
Big vern has had his head up his ass, for that long.

Likes to ring his own bell, sells your email and stuff to others

totally ignores privacy concerns.

you name it.

cryptsy does suck, like a fench whore (no offense to the french whores, they are probably better people than big vern or cryptsy).

When they re-opened their site ,with the "new" (and stupid) look, I tried to sign up.
I have been waiting since november, just for my "confirmation email", so I could make trades.
I gave up after 2 weeks and went elsewhere.
They eventually sent me a "your ticket has been declared fixed" email, which it hadn't and that was stupid as shit.
It seems they sent out "block emails" declaring all tickets fixed, like the jackass Big Vern is.

good luck getting anything done on cryptsy.

It took me a matter of minutes to get signed up on 3 other exchanges, and to start trading.

again, yes, cryptsy sucks.
AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:24:34 PM

I came to say that Coinmarket.io is super fast , no issues at all, they are adding new coins, no one will need cryptsy once they get all the coins added. Cryptsy is on the way out.
VforVictory

Activity: 280

V for Victory or Rather JustV8

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:25:22 PM

Maybe you guys should stop trying to run cryptsy in an outdated browser, on an outdated machine. Because it works flawlessly for me. <_<
cabinetmaker

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:41:26 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 08:53:10 PM by cabinetmaker

I'm sorry, how do you know what I am running.
I run windows 8 ultimate, and updated IE.
I , also, run multiple systems, including windows 7, ultimate, and as low as windows xp fully updated, ie 8.

as for machine, WTF?
AMD and intel multicore processors, no less than 8GB on any one machine, mostly 16Gb and higher on everything except the windows xp machine. XP won't handle anything above 3GB anyway. The ram, is usually the highest speed the MB will handle.
I have software that will use the remainder of the ram, like autocad.

what the fuck else do you not know?

There are a SELECT few that actually get cryptsy to actually do something. You might be one of those. HUNDREDS, if not THOUSANDS of people saying they are having problems with cryptsy can't ALL be wrong.

Cryptsy should be compatible with anything  that hits it. We shouldn't have to be compatible with them, THEY should be compatible with US!!!
It is not up to us to pull Big Vern's head out of his ass, for him. He shouldn't have gotten it stuck there in the first place.

as an update:
my miners are on their own machines and my wallets are on others, my access systems are on different ones, too.

so, again, smart ass, WTF do you know?
VforVictory

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:44:29 PM

I'm sorry, how do you know what I am running.
I run windows 8 ultimate, and updated IE.
I , also, run multiple systems, including windows 7, ultimate, and as low as windows xp fully updated, ie 8.

what the fuck else do you not know?

There are a SELECT few that actually get cryptsy to actually do something.

Cryptsy should be compatible with anything  that hits it. We shouldn't have to be compatible with them, THEY should be compatible with US!!!
It is not up to us to pull Big Vern's head out of his ass, for him. He shouldn't have gotten it stuck there in the first place.

It's actually on you to use an updated browser, with updated support for various new web standards, to view sites appropriately.

Also, how do you know Vern's head is in his ass? As you said "I'm sorry, how do you know what he's doing?"
cabinetmaker

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:47:38 PM

How do you?

You didn't answer my question, either.

How the fuck do you know jack shit of what I am running or doing?
cabinetmaker

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:48:18 PM

answer is YOU DON'T.

and if you say you do ,you are full of shit!!
VforVictory

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:59:29 PM

How do you?

And how do you know jack shit of what Big Vern is doing? You don't, either. Tongue
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:13:36 PM

These people blowing up for nothing is much amusement. It is 90% newbie and Jr forum members, patients young crypto dudes.   

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
cabinetmaker

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:59:15 PM

Re: Fuck Cryptsy, Fuck Cryptsy, Fuck Cryptsy
Today at 08:59:29 PM

Reply with quote  #157
Quote from: cabinetmaker on Today at 08:47:38 PM
How do you?

And how do you know jack shit of what Big Vern is doing? You don't, either

never said I did.

The sheer number of people having problems shows Big Vern's head up his ass.
The fact that they sent out a block "your problem is solved" email, shows someone head up their ass.
The fact that I never got a "confirmation" email, (for more than 2 months now, even after requesting it be resent several fucking times)  again shows someone's head up their ass.
Since Big Vern is their "fearless leader", it is ultimately his head up his ass that makes everyone else's head appear to be up someone else's ass.

The fact that you THINK you know what machine, OS, Hardware and software I am running shows you have your head up your ass, too.

Since you think you know what I am doing, how much money do I have on my wallet right  now, or better yet, what's for dinner, at the white house, besides fried chicken and watremelon?

davetheshrew

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:40:05 PM

Since you think you know what I am doing, how much money do I have on my wallet right  now.

Not very much.

Here's a message from Cryptsy if they could actually say what they wanted:

Start message:

FUCK YOU, You racist piece of shit. Please take your 0.00000019 BTC we made in fees from your 45 trades last month an shove them up your as.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

End message:

~BCX~

I agree, Ive been using them all year, not a hiccup, sure sometimes it takes a while to transfer but thats not the worst thing ever, its not like these shitty two bit exchanges popping up everywhere raping the pockets of the gullible and running off with coin. If you think about the trades that happen there, the sheer volume, and remember the place is ran by not a huge corporation, then you might realise that the place really isnt too bad at all and the workers do their best for you to trade a load of digital stuff.

If you dont like it and think its slow for you, have fun with coinedup's awesome speed Tongue

Also can someone give me btc for no reason? cheers Cheesy 14sDah4AvLiCgdq53GLbgubzhyH1S4Pkjw

My [POT] address PKGbqyqnVLvMoxmYq1YAm7dKAxue52LeNj
cabinetmaker

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:45:33 AM

I didn't trade shit on cryptsy, ever.
shows how much shit you know.
You're a fucking idiot, and evidently can't fucking read.
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:52:15 AM

How the fuck is my deposit of 3482 Dogecoins still pending after 74 confirmations!?
At least it actually showed up in pending. Fuck Cryptsy only reason I went back to this shithole is because Dogecoins were trading higher here than on coins-e.com

On coins-e.com I haven't had a single bad experience yet. All my deposits have been fast and flawless, withdrawals have been INSTANT everytime.

FUCK CRYPTSY once and for all, ill take the small loss trading over at coins-e where my coins aren't constantly in some invisible limbo, or lost, or negative balanced, or taking forever to confirm.

Once again an inexperienced crypto newbie makes another thread bashing Cryptsy because they have no patience or understand confirmations.

Just wow!  Roll Eyes

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
Artlover

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:04:28 AM

You guys should try reading some of Big Vern's tweets he has on the Dashboard page if you really doubt their incompetence.

Jan 20st, DOGE took out their entire system (how dafuq is that even possible!).
Jan 23rd, Email server was down stopping tickets from being opened (guess they wanted one day of no new problems to deal with).
Jan 31st, Looking into auto-sell problems (people have been having problems for over a month!)
Feb 1st, New API URL online (it sucks, with 10-15 minute lag times between updates!)

They brag about their resources and upgrades and support. But the functionality of the site is not getting better. Yet despite the issues they have, they still keep rushing to add more and more coins before fixing the issues.

It's actually on you to use an updated browser, with updated support for various new web standards, to view sites appropriately.
Would you kindly explain to us how what browser I'm using is what is causing a confirmed transaction on a coin's network to not be received by craptsy? I didn't realize that coin transactions were embedded into HTML and only sent when you visit that site. Oh, wait, they aren't!  Roll Eyes

I agree, Ive been using them all year, not a hiccup
That's great for you. But don't discredit the fact that other people are having legitimate on going problems that are not being addressed.

If you think about the trades that happen there, the sheer volume, and remember the place is ran by not a huge corporation, then you might realise that the place really isnt too bad at all and the workers do their best for you to trade a load of digital stuff.
You've just described every exchange out there. CoinEX has high volume too, yet they don't have the deposit problems that craptsy does. I've done more than twice as much exchanging on CoinEX and only ever had one problem with a single DOGE deposit and the delay was because of the DOGE fork, not CoinEX. Never had to open 4-5 tickets a week because my deposits never went through like I have on craptsy.

This comes back to what I said a few paragraphs ago. Adding new coins all the time. You know, if there was such a problem with volume, maybe they would hold back on adding more coins and more volume till they are able to reasonably handle it? CoinEX has been undergoing some upgrades and they have flat out said no more coins till everything is done is working perfectly. Craptsy should follow their lead. No new coins till they fix everything else that is wrong first.

and remember the place is ran by not a huge corporation
You do not need to be a huge corporation to provide good service.

To that end, remember the place is not a bunch of mom and pop amateurs either.

Project Investors, Inc.. Listed in the state of Florida as a "Domestic for Profit Corporation - 2013".

Paul Vernon is also affiliated with Teraboss Inc. (another Domestic for Profit Corporation in Florida - 2013).

Also, in the past, Paul Vernon has been affiliated with Vercomco Inc. (a Florida Limited Liability - 2006), Support Shift Inc. (another Domestic for Profit Corporation in Florida - 2011), and Brawnco Inc. (a Domestic Corporation in Nevada- 2009).

Looking up in sources like Bizapedia, his name comes up in many Florida based profit corporations going as far back as 1979.

Paul Vernon is a professional business man with decades of experience. He doesn't need people like you trying to defend him. He NEEDS to act like the professional business man that he is.

If you dont like it and think its slow for you, have fun with coinedup's awesome speed Tongue
I've used CoinedUp many times. Longest it took for any transfer was 20 minutes.

Made the mistake of trying craptsy again and made another Devcoin deposit last week. Guess what. Never went through. Even with 32 confirmations after 4 hours, it didn't even appear as pending. Another ticket, another day of waiting, finally shows up. They didn't even reply to the ticket that it's been resolved for another day after that!

Delray is only a few hours away from me. Sometimes I really feel like driving up there with my wallet usb stick in one hand and a baseball bat in the other and see if they have any problems accepting a deposit then.
Artlover

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:39:06 AM

Once again an inexperienced crypto newbie makes another thread bashing Cryptsy because they have no patience or understand confirmations.

Just wow!  Roll Eyes
If the issue was confirmations, then all exchanges would have the same turn around time.

Having been using CoinEX, CoinedUp, Cryptsy, Coins-E for the better part of 4 months, I can tell you Cryptsy is horrible when it comes to receiving deposits. Never had to wait 24 hours+ or open a ticket for a missing deposit on CoinEX, CoinedUp or Coins-E. Why is that?

Oh, some coins will deposit right away, just as they do on all the other exchanges. BTC, DEM, TGC, UNO. Never had problems with them on Cryptsy. But some of the lesser coins, like FFC, DVC, XJO just never show up at all sometimes till after you've opened a ticket with them. And I'm not talking available. Of course it won't be available till after the required confirmations. But after only one confirmation, it should be listed on their system as "pending". When a transaction has exceeded the number of confirmations needed for release, and it still hasn't shown as pending, available or in the transaction history as ever happening, then yeah, the problem is them.

Cryptsy has a wallet issue. This has been obvious for over a month. The fact that a problem in DOGE shut their whole system down for a while one day last month proves it. Yet they keep on adding more and more coins to a stressed out system that can't even cope with what they already had.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: