Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An old thread. May contain the frustrations of some Cryptsy users.  (Read 19513 times)
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:00:19 PM

No one seems to have answer for my question.

If Cryptsy is so bad, why do you continue to use the site?

Answer: Because 90% of have no other place to trade your shit coins, that's why.

~BCX~
its called lack of alternatives .........
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:18:39 PM

I suppose its good to see that others, are too having issues with Cryptsy.

Has anyone experienced an issue with them that you can't get emails from their system?  thus not allowing you to withdraw any coins at all!

This is usually from your provider blocking us outright, delaying us or throwing us to spam.

Most users in that situation get an email provider that doesn't have this issue. Gmail so far has been the most reliable yahoo being second. Seems Hotmail at times will delay emails.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 03:32:42 PM

DOGEcoin is grow too fast

Hayeee

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:34:56 PM

DOGEcoin is grow too fast

wait wut
thisisnotmyltcusername

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:31:49 PM

seems it's as shitty as ever, made 2 Doge transfers from cryptorush this morning,
.1st one to cryptsy took ... 2H45 to get credited
.2nd one minutes later to Mintpal took about 10 mn to get credited.

the support was fast to answer (which I contacted when I saw nothing even on pending deposits), too bad they can't read, first asking me transaction id I already provided in the first post, then telling me it maybe on the wrong blockchain while I already gave them the dogechain.info link as well showing 98 confirmations, then blaming it on an outdated wallet when I used Cryptorush. Priceless. Good thing at this point it finally got credited or they would have blamed Lee Harvey Oswald , Assad or Putin while waiting for the queue to get processed  Cheesy

thisisnotmyltcusername

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:50:31 PM

yeah, crimea river  Grin
Arbitrage went well enough anyway (did you see me complaining about a loss or something ? Change your glasses), that never was the point for anyone who reads this with a functional brain, just that long months after their promises of improving situation, it still regularly takes them hours to credit deposits on popular altcoins. You're happy with it, no problem, it's still worth warning newbies  Wink
tiker

Activity: 459

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 07:58:02 PM

Did you create a new DOGE address on the new wallet or are you still using an old address?
http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/76003650515/the-tale-of-the-oversized-doge-wallet

jonnysomething

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:00:09 PM

No one seems to have answer for my question.

If Cryptsy is so bad, why do you continue to use the site?

Answer: Because 90% of have no other place to trade your shit coins, that's why.

~BCX~
its called lack of alternatives .........

Well then, you guys should be happy there is a place to trade your shitcoins then!

~BCX~

EXACTLY!

The OP is calling down cryptsy bitching about $2.42. WTF.
cabinetmaker

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:15:21 AM

it doesn't matter if it is 2.00 or 2 mil.
and I don't remember anyone saying they were still trading with the big vern idiot.
I got away from the fucking idiot site when they sent out a block email saying the ticket had been answered and I had never gotten a single responce.
Still haven't and the ticket was posted in november.
That is how fucking lazy and stupid BIG VERN is.
What an asshole and dip shit.

crytsy still sucks, and Big Vern is still a blooming fucking idiot, and a giant asshole, with his head up his big vern ass.

Do you actually think the OP is the only one who has lost coins to big  vern? and their amounts are less than 10 bucks.
what an idiot you really are.
pay the fuck attention.
softron

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:21:38 AM

Better than the rest

jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:11:04 AM

I'm waiting on a stuck BTC withdrawal right now. I heard of this happening to others but never thought it would happen to me.

IF they release my money, I'll stick to the quality smaller but growing exchanges like poloniex , bittrex, swisscex (realllly need volume there), and bter is a good large exchange. Mintpal has some growing pains still going on but they are trying to improve. They tend to slow down under very heavy load.
loyer

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:45:06 AM

been waiting over 3 hours so far this morning for a DVC deposit to show up. It already has 11 confirmations, still doesn't even show on them as pending yet.

Yesterday, it took 22 hours for a IXC deposit to even show on their exchange and another hour after that before it posted. There is no reasonable excuse for that time frame. Especially when you consider that BTC dropped over a $100 in that same time frame.

As I said before, I have been using them for quite a while with no problems at all, but in the last 3-4 days they have become a real joke and I'm getting really tired of every deposit I make lately being hung up for ridiculous amounts of time and costing me money.
jmlindn

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:17:14 PM

It's all about the fee you add when sending Smiley

Higher the fee, faster your transaction goes
YYmeans

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:27:23 PM

fuck Cryptsy with you . it's a shit service exchange.

LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 09:15:28 AM

Are you able to withdraw NXT from Craptsy?
I have 3 "processed" withdrawals from 48 hours but i never actually received any NXT.
I've also tried to contact the support but they are ignoring me.
Should i get worried?

I wonder why these stupid people keep adding 3 new shitcoins everyday while they can't manage properly the coins already listed.

Chasel

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:05:05 PM

I'll  use mintpal
Christopher RF

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:39:09 PM

How the fuck is my deposit of 3482 Dogecoins still pending after 74 confirmations!?
At least it actually showed up in pending. Fuck Cryptsy only reason I went back to this shithole is because Dogecoins were trading higher here than on coins-e.com

On coins-e.com I haven't had a single bad experience yet. All my deposits have been fast and flawless, withdrawals have been INSTANT everytime.

FUCK CRYPTSY once and for all, ill take the small loss trading over at coins-e where my coins aren't constantly in some invisible limbo, or lost, or negative balanced, or taking forever to confirm.

I'm very sorry to hear that.

I suggest you go to a guaranteed platform
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 07:10:34 PM

Strange, I have completed thousands of trades across dozens of coins and have no real issues.

~BCX~

I have submitted hundreds of withdrawal requests across dozens of coins and have about thousands of different issues.
I never succesfully withdrew from craptsy without having to contact their support.
No response yet after 4 days i'm starting to doubt they actually have the coins to pay me.
Fuck Craptsy!

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:14:06 PM

email don't arrive anymore, they blocked some domains or what?
cabinetmaker

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:21:21 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 07:38:00 PM by cabinetmaker

I keep telling you, cryptsy is run by one of the biggest fucking rip off idiots on the planet.
You are looking at Mark Karpels's twin.

He knows what he is doing and yet, doesn't give a rats ass about it.

BIG VERN has had his head up his ass since the beginning.

I tried joining in November of 2013, it is almost MAY of 2014 and I have yet to get a response, or confirmation email about my account. In fact, like I have said several times, this asswipe sent out a BLOCK message telling everyone their problems had been solved, when they didn't solve jack shit.

These are the biggest reasons I say "don't trade on fucking Cryptsy"

He doesn't give a rat shit about you or me, it is all about what he can do for himself.
He , is, also, the #1 biggest asswipe giving alt currencies a bad name.

All he is saying is "Fuck you ,you don't mean jack shit, there are still enough people GIVING me money, that I don't HAVE to give a rats ass about you or anyone else, and until they catch on, once again, FUCK YOU!".

His actions speak volumes.

Strange, I have completed thousands of trades across dozens of coins and have no real issues.

~BCX~

you must work for the motherfucker.........

and if you have "thousands", you must be trading every other minute. The idiot hasn't been open for a thousand days, not even close.
Since November, you would have to be making a trade almost every hour, on an 8 hour day. The numbers don't change that often, and enough, to mean anything at that rate.
Ignorance  must be bliss.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: