Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:48:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does KYC gives you ?  (Read 26198 times)
Beargas0

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining

I am entirely opposed to the use of KYC. Passport data is too intimate and personal information and would not want to share it with someone. I do not like it as much as possible

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:41:22 PM

KYC means Know your Customer to prevent MONEY LAUNDERING or such thing, for bounty purpose it is to prevent multiple accounts joining in one bounty,
In fact, KYC is a process that is created only for verifying wallets on different platforms. In any case, all these data will be processed and then deposited in the state structures is predictable.

In any case, this all leads to the disclosure of your personality. This is bad anyway. If fraudsters do not get to your wallet, the state will do it. Maybe not today, but they will do it.
I am not against complete verification before government agencies, which will guarantee the concealment of my data, which can fall into the hands of people, who today all the same can very easily get access to my identity.

Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining

Kyc is just giving me a confusion because sometimes, it is really hard to provide the requirements that they are asking for. They are sometimes asking for too much information that is invading our privacy. I guess, it is better if they will just remove kyc process.
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

I think KYC is a waste of time. There are people who buy all the data on the black market. Services for the sale of fake documents very much. It is necessary to modernize this process because at this time it has lost its relevance.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

This is a reason and make me worries, they can sell our data so I am not interested in joining ICO or bounty that gives KYC conditions, and I think KYC is useless because since it was used at the beginning of the year it has made the market red until now.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

This is a reason and make me worries, they can sell our data so I am not interested in joining ICO or bounty that gives KYC conditions, and I think KYC is useless because since it was used at the beginning of the year it has made the market red until now.
How can I use a photo of your passport? It seems to me that even if someone wants to use your personal data with evil intentions, then they will fail. Even in the bank to get a loan, you need to submit original documents.
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:33:53 AM

It is better to go through KYC right away before joining the reward so that after calculating the bets you will not be denied and you will not lose everything you earn.

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:20:30 AM

To protect my data, I try to participate in bounty campaigns of well-known and highly paid bounty managers. If the company is ready to pay for the services of a Manager, my trust in it increases and I pass KYC with less caution. But you should always be careful and analyze the project before you send the documents.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

I think KYC is a waste of time. There are people who buy all the data on the black market. Services for the sale of fake documents very much. It is necessary to modernize this process because at this time it has lost its relevance.
Quite right, but I do not understand why people agree even knowing that their documents can be sold? Maybe people also do not send their documents? Maybe then all that is now called KYC is really just a hoax?

KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:19:39 PM

It's not about you though, kyc is done for the project as there's regulations about investor from certain countries and if they want to avoid trouble later they have to avoid people from that countries so they have to know where's the origin of their investor. For airdrop and bounty, they do that to prevent multiple account from getting the bounty or airdrop.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:23:41 PM

Only perform a kyc to a projects that is good to be true in terms of promises, i mean analys the whole ICO projects first before to do, because some of the fake ICO wants some on other people information to perform a scam or evil job underground so be careful about that.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

To be honest, to do KYC is your choice. You have a choice to pass your personal information or not if you think there's something wrong in the project. In other hand kyc is a step to eliminate fakes account but it should be told at the first day of the campaign to be fair to those who doesn't like to put their profile at risk.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:41:16 PM

KYC simply mean "Know Your Client".
This is always a means of approving the authenticity of your clients. A means of sorting those who should be qualified to partake in the project.
But my mind about KYC is, I don't really like it. Though it has been introduced for our benefit but it has made project selection more difficult for me.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

depends, kyc is really giving away bits of ur personal info. if the project doesn't seem that legit in the first place + ur airdrop + bounty amt is not significant, might not be advisable to do so.
That is true, yhat would always depends. Their are different way of earnung and gainjng crypto that matters to the status of perseverance in achieving everything. In the crypro world their are many ways to earn and signifaicance in gaining.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 04:57:10 PM

I think kyc is good to some extent especially for want to keep the rules of some countries that prohibit their citizens from participating, this can help to restrict such country citizens but what i really don't like is asking bounty hunters or Airdropers to do kyc before distributing tokens to them,after they must have done series of task, and if they fail kyc, their efforts dashed away, what i think should also be done incases like this, is for them to ask bounty hunters to do kyc first before participating, if they pass they do the bounty not the other way round

Jack_Sin

Activity: 548

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

Some ICOs have implemented provisions for KYC for bounty hunters, there is no other choice to receive payment from the ICO other than following KYC regulations, but for airdrop KYC it is not recommended
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

KYC is proof of identity. that is, by doing so the project makes sure that the user has one account and that he is authentic and not a fraudster

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:00:48 PM

KYC will give you an advantage, that is you will be considered legitimate and do not violate the rules. but indeed the risk that will be obtained also depends on the data that you provide, the more important data,  we have to be  more vigilant.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:03:18 PM

KYC for the passage of airdrop? Are you kidding? I would not go through KUS for 1-5 dollars. This is stupid.
KYC for bounty campaigns helps to avoid a huge number of multi-accounts. And there is a benefit from it.

kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:23:08 PM

Do not pass KYC, KYC cryptocurrency and it's the opposite. Take care of your anonymity. Because from all sides and so we are being watched by the state.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: