Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does KYC gives you ?  (Read 26198 times)
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:34:05 PM

KYC gives you an opportunity to be detected by financial organizations and tax you as much as they want. Also, your personal info could be distributed. Amazing!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

Your data can be used and they can be used for various purposes, for example as drops for forks in bookmakers. Therefore, it is necessary to be more attentive to the passage of KYC.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 04:52:46 PM

some time ago I joined bounty which obliged all participants to do KYC to get payment and that was the first time I did KYC on bounty, I also hoped that everything would be fine and I could get payment from work while supporting the project

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:53:48 PM

Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining
KYC is born just to stop cheaters
But I think if they really want to cheat, there would be other ways.
it's just take our privacy away.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

I have a negative attitude to the procedure of the KYC. In general, I do not understand why KUS is to pass to headhunters. There is no logic. Some projects only at the end of the campaign report that KYC is necessary, although initially it was not announced under the conditions. Of course, I go through this procedure, realizing that my personal information goes beyond, but I feel sorry for the time and effort spent for the work done.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:26:16 PM

When I participate in bounties, I do not feel comfortable sending my documents to KYC procedures, especially when devs change the rules and only communicate that they will require bounty hunters to pass in KYC when the bounty comes to an end.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:28:21 PM

Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining
KYC is not ok, because it means sending out your identity. If a scammer is behind the project your identity will be lost. KYC has to be banned as a whole.

Smiley Smiley
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 09:33:04 PM

Kyc don't offer anything special but the only reason kyc is done is just to confirm the people that are parking in project and to avoid double account.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:51:32 PM

KYC gives you an opportunity to be detected by financial organizations and tax you as much as they want. Also, your personal info could be distributed. Amazing!
That's it! Is this not a reason not to undergo KYC procedures? I think that these are the situations that it would be great not to go through in life at all. I do not want to have problems in the future.

TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:33:53 AM

I would not undergo any KYC until every team will undergo KYC too. If they are not ready for their personal data could be checked, how can I be sure that project is run by living people? It is double standarts and I hate them. We need them to respect us and be responsible.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

I don't think KYC provides any guarantees or benefits for our hunters. KYC exists only to protect the project from fraudsters! I prefer to see the project listing their KYC certification。

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
terible.hunter

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

I don't think KYC provides any guarantees or benefits for our hunters. KYC exists only to protect the project from fraudsters! I prefer to see the project listing their KYC certification。
This is the right position, if the project itself demonstratively shows that they have there today, then we can say that the whole situation is very positive. Since in the future it will be possible to safely say that people will begin to understand the whole point.

alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:36:19 PM

In fact, if the project is an honest KYC it is an advantage. I'll explain why I decided. KYC helps to fight against various scammers and fans of bots, they are now everywhere and because of them payments are very low. But on the other hand, if the project is fraudulent, your data will fall into the wrong hands and can be sold on the black market.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 07:24:19 PM

KYC checks for bounty hunters give nothing but problems and headaches. Especially if it is carried out after the completion of the ICO. Then the ICO teams try to come up with such conditions so that we do not get earned tokens. Moreover, their actions are very diverse, but the meaning is the same - we do not receive any tokens.
And this is despite the fact that no ICO team has yet explained on what legal grounds they require bounty hunters to undergo a KYC check. We are not investors and their customers and should not be audited by KYC.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:21:58 PM

The worst option that I present is that your documents can be used as drops. But this is only if you come across a fraudulent project that requires the passage of KYC, but now mostly only good projects require the passage of KYC.
rabinot

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:30:10 PM

In fact, he does not give anything and I think that this is a fraudulent way. We want to take our documents from us.

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
terible.hunter

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:34:13 PM

In fact, if the project is an honest KYC it is an advantage. I'll explain why I decided. KYC helps to fight against various scammers and fans of bots, they are now everywhere and because of them payments are very low. But on the other hand, if the project is fraudulent, your data will fall into the wrong hands and can be sold on the black market.
It seems to me that I have already read a similar comment or here are all such comments that are similar to each other. It probably is. In any case, today the best is to understand that safety is probably what has value.

shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:51:24 PM

Until now, the Bounty project that uses KYC is better for me to avoid. Because they are very risky, they ask for my personal data and I also don't know them. Especially with the current conditions of many fake ICO projects. So as a bounty hunter I have to be careful about that.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:55:01 PM

I am a bounty hunter and I would love to catch bounty hunter KYC projects. Because KYC will help eliminate most of the cheaters. KYC passes will be less and the bounty pool will be larger because it will be shared by fewer people.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 08:46:22 PM

KYC to participate in bounty campaigns can make sense. This helps to avoid a large number of accounts of one person.
Here KYC in airdrops most likely needed to steal your personal data.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: