Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AntMinerS4 $1250 Bitmain's Official Partner - Official North America Distributor  (Read 68426 times)
dentldir

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:49:36 AM

My units arrived in perfect condition and, thanks to greaterninja, ahead of schedule.  Both were hashing away like champs in minutes after unboxing.

Highly recommended vendor.  I'm leaving positive trust feedback now.

1DentLdiRMv3dpmpmqWsQev8BUaty9vN3v
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greaterninja (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:19:46 PM

I've been working 7:30am to 1:30  am 6-7 days a week.   Its great to hear good feedback.  Thank you guys for your praise and business.  Smiley
I will be unleashing a new product / service soon as well to help with customer support.

As Far as other units, new orders will be on the last shipment.  Bitmain says they will ship today.  Most likely it will not be here until next Monday.

Very Respectfully,

GN
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:52:52 PM

Hey Ninja,

I noticed that your website says you will take a bank transfer as well.  Is that correct that it is 2 bitcoins at the converter on preev.com?  that would be about 1650 dollars a piece?  When I had previously contacted you about bank transfers it sounded like they were not a practical option, has this changed?  if so I think we will put a larger purchase in to get on that last shipping date?  do you know how many more miners you will have left?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:05:08 PM

Hey Ninja,

I noticed that your website says you will take a bank transfer as well.  Is that correct that it is 2 bitcoins at the converter on preev.com?  that would be about 1650 dollars a piece?  When I had previously contacted you about bank transfers it sounded like they were not a practical option, has this changed?  if so I think we will put a larger purchase in to get on that last shipping date?  do you know how many more miners you will have left?

Sure does.  I'm picking up 2 when I get off the golf course.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
LM3232

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:55:21 PM

Hi !!!

I want to buy this: https://ninjatech.org/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=57

i try to call you many many times... but you are there?

Pls!
Darthswan

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:29:22 AM

I had the opportunity to meet the Ninjatech team today and I must say they are a class act.  They have been extremely helpful, from day one.  One thing I want everyone to remember, they do have full time jobs.  They do go above and beyond, in the customer service area.  As with any new business, their will always be challenges.  They are very committed to fine tuning the process, but that takes time.  I am not being paid to say this, for the record.  The machines do a great job, and I will continue to purchase from this company.  I have already purchase 3 of these machines and depending on family and friends, some more machines will be purchased. 

GreaterNinja keep doing the great work that you do.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:04:09 AM

Ordered 2 units Tuesday, they shipped it out Thursday and got tracking #s too.   Great job,
ibuyltc

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:08:05 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 06:19:11 PM by ibuyltc

@NinjaTech.org team -- Please, allow an option during checkout for "Saturday Delivery Stickers".  My package is going to be in my city saturday around 1am, but UPS refuses to allow pickup/delivery until the expected delivery date of Jan 27th... because it was not sent with a Saturday Delivery Sticker.    Cry   See More:  http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/ship/packaging/docs/labels.html#Saturday+Delivery+Sticker

jermwerty

Activity: 472

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:01:57 PM

@NinjaTech.org team -- Please, allow an option during checkout for "Saturday Delivery Stickers".  My package is going to be in my city saturday around 1am, but UPS refuses to allow pickup/delivery until the expected delivery date of Jan 27th... because it was not sent with a Saturday Delivery Sticker.    Cry   See More:  http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/ship/packaging/docs/labels.html#Saturday+Delivery+Sticker

Did yours ship direct from China?  Ninja is just the middleman.  He has no control over the shipping as all the UPS ANTs from China are shipped from BITMAIN directly no matter if you bought from Bitmain, Sushi, or Ninja.

Just be glad they aren't shipping DHL.  I had a UPS ANT and a BTMine DHL ship same day, and DHL took 3 days longer in transit!

For the record I too have a UPS ANT to arrive on Monday due to the same situation you are in...
ibuyltc

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:39:03 PM

Did yours ship direct from China?  Ninja is just the middleman.  He has no control over the shipping as all the UPS ANTs from China are shipped from BITMAIN directly no matter if you bought from Bitmain, Sushi, or Ninja.
*snip*
For the record I too have a UPS ANT to arrive on Monday due to the same situation you are in...

I ordered from Ninja.  That sticker will make it possible under bad circumstances... like ours.
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:00:42 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2014, 05:39:55 AM by samsonn25

I am here in United States,  East Coast, and the Antminers I ordered late Tuesday night (basically Wed)  from Ninja processed the next day came from Arizona, USA  shipped Thursday and I got the first one in today (Friday) and the second one is UPS scheduled tomorrow (Saturday) because they were sent next day air and Sat  Smiley  Thanks Ninja!

They truly are working 7 days a week, double-shift

Bitmain  ship directly from China.  My 3rd Antminer I ordered Wednesday processed and shipped out Friday morning from China.
greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:21:48 AM

I dont know where your delivery address is.  But I am here in United States,  East Coast, and the Antminers I ordered late Tuesday night came from Arizona, USA  and I got the first one in today (Friday) and the second one is UPS scheduled tomorrow (Saturday) because they were sent 2nd day air Smiley  Thanks Ninja!

They truly are working 7 days a week, double-shift

Bitmain has distribution/receiving centers in US.  Ninja is one of them.   They shipped mine from Arizona, US UPS ticket all the way.

Guys,  All orders except for one (just recently placed) have been shipped.

I know I said new orders would start shipping next week...but we figured we would try and deliver faster.

Very Respectfully,

Greaterninja
bitminer9000

Activity: 37
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:20:09 PM

Just be glad they aren't shipping DHL.  I had a UPS ANT and a BTMine DHL ship same day, and DHL took 3 days longer in transit!

I purchased from ninja and it did not come from China

Darthswan

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:31:28 PM

Can personally confirm they are coming out of Arizona.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ScaryHash

Activity: 529
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:36:05 PM

They are coming out of Arizona.

Solved all my shipping problems, they went out of their way.

Thanks Ninja. Sorry if I sounded too harsh.
greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:02:42 AM

They are coming out of Arizona.

Solved all my shipping problems, they went out of their way.

Thanks Ninja. Sorry if I sounded too harsh.

Not a problem.   And guys, sales will close tomorrow or Monday (latest).  Any new orders will be on the very last shipment, which should be next week.
Get your units before Chinese New year or you will not be able to order for about 14-20 days.

V/R,

GN

tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:19:41 PM

are sales closed?  i looked yesterday on ninjatech and it said you there were well over 100 left in stock. now the site has no miners listed.  i would like to get 2 more but was waiting for my coins
jermwerty

Activity: 472

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:06:18 PM

are sales closed?  i looked yesterday on ninjatech and it said you there were well over 100 left in stock. now the site has no miners listed.  i would like to get 2 more but was waiting for my coins

With CNY upon us even if you did order now they wouldn't ship for a couple weeks...

greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:59:41 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 12:17:07 AM by greaterninja

are sales closed?  i looked yesterday on ninjatech and it said you there were well over 100 left in stock. now the site has no miners listed.  i would like to get 2 more but was waiting for my coins

With CNY upon us even if you did order now they wouldn't ship for a couple weeks...

I am going to open the store for another 2-3 hours.  Units will ship this week or next latest.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
Darthswan

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 12:12:21 AM

I am going to open the store for another 2-3 hours.   Buy now or wait for 15+ days.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja

Oh i wish I could double down again.  I've pressed all of my wife's buttons.  I'll have to reset my powder for now. 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: