UFC - 17 (18.1%)
KED - 16 (17%)
GPL - 27 (28.7%)
QBT - 5 (5.3%)
OFF - 6 (6.4%)
DPZ - 3 (3.2%)
UFO - 20 (21.3%)
Total Voters: 94

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Trek Crypto Coin thread - Big changes are coming!!  (Read 40151 times)
Vinje

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:04:44 PM

I'll happily hold some of those for you Scrappy Cheesy
You know, if they're getting heavy or something lol
C1GbAb8pfc9LkHWu3uYYECDuCAguggsnKA
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 12:26:10 PM

darsek mining is down. is there an E.T.A when it will be back up.

I am not sure, the VPS host I have it on is down, so it will be up once the hosting company gets the VPS back up.

You can always use Mogriths Darsek pool at:  http://ked.livechains.net/
unfocus

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 05:41:46 PM

I am not sure, the VPS host I have it on is down, so it will be up once the hosting company gets the VPS back up.

Mogrith's got 8 workers at the pool now, moving along well.
Nice hack on Dream's pool btw! Your secret is safe between us!  Grin

Alrite guys, no foul play happened, just a little giggle. All the news here have been grim lately.

SCIFICOINS 4 LIFE Trading at SciiFI Coin Ex https://www.scifi-ex.com
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 05:53:20 PM

Mogrith's got 8 workers at the pool now, moving along well.
Nice hack on Dream's pool btw! Your secret is safe between us!  Grin

Alrite guys, no foul play happened, just a little giggle. All the news here have been grim lately.

I should change it back to Dilithium Mining for Darseks.   KED.CO.IN will forward to my pool DNS is propagating so should happed sometime today. Then I'll work on actually moving the pool to that address.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
unfocus

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 06:00:17 PM

Guys,

I am personally in limbo wrt the exchange launch.

I really want to launch this coming weekend, but I also do not want to leave UFC behind. The exchange caters to other scifi coins too, not just Star Trek, they also anxious to get it out.

Dollarpounds also didn't get to re-launch past weekend.

Should I put a stake on the ground wrt UFC readiness, or should I wait a few days and have a complete launch?

I'd like to hear some feedback, and I'd make a firm decision on Wednesday night, one way or the other.

darksoft

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:13:33 PM

Launch the exchange and then start promoting these coins. Unless you have enough people mining, these things will just go tits up like they have been. It's sad when these coins have lain fallow so long when shit coins such as *pick any of the dozens of coins launched over the past few weeks* proliferate.

Honestly, these coins should have been on exchanges months ago when Cryptsy wanted them. Hubris is a fucker....
jonoiv

Activity: 966
Merit: 526

🐺Dogs for President🐺

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:24:15 PM

Guys,

I really want to launch this coming weekend, but I also do not want to leave UFC behind. The exchange caters to other scifi coins too, not just Star Trek, they also anxious to get it out.

Should I put a stake on the ground wrt UFC readiness, or should I wait a few days and have a complete launch?

I'd like to hear some feedback, and I'd make a firm decision on Wednesday night, one way or the other.

Wait a little longer I reckon, then we can all launch together....in one big science fiction soapy bath...  Roll Eyes

No matter what you decide for UFC /wait/don't wait/  we are 99.999% sure DPZ will be ready before launch  Cool

On the windows client compile now and then testing.  any small changes don't effect the Merkle root now unless I change the time statement or unix time stamp, which we're not going to do....  so.. small tweeks won't take the time they would have done.  

I know I have underestimated how long it would take...  But thanks to help from Dreamwatcher we are making good progress.  Dreamwatcher is also doing an sql database for me mapping the old blockchain, so that I will have a complete list of balances and corresponding addresses for DPS. meaning the redemtion will be 100% fair and open.  DPS for DPZ redemption will be a straight swap.  These next 2 weeks are going to be very exciting Smiley  

BOYS FROM THE DWARF ... will be there Smiley  

Signature for hire!
jonoiv

🐺Dogs for President🐺

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:31:47 PM

what we need is a new poll  Cheesy

Signature for hire!
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 06:32:13 PM

Guys,

If we do a relaunch of UFC using Blakecoin as the base, which I firmly believe is the best path, I can have it ready by the weekend if I start today. Without POS, the task is much easier.

Regarding kedcoin.com:

It is back up and running.
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 06:40:23 PM

I think if we make clear that UFC

A. Cannot be mined right now But will be mineable after the fork
B. All Current UFC is safe it can be converted into the new UFC by simply moving wallet.dat into new client
C. Balance on exchange after Fork will automatically(at least for the user) be converted.

We can still have UFC on the exchange.

I do think this issue will hurt the value somewhat but less than it not being on the exchange at all.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
unfocus

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 06:41:06 PM

Guys,

If we do a relaunch of UFC using Blakecoin as the base, which I firmly believe is the best path, I can have it ready by the weekend if I start today. Without POS, the task is much easier.

Oh man, I thought you've started it. Go for it! Go go go, quick quick, hurry hurry!!!

unfocus

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 06:44:29 PM

I think if we make clear that UFC

A. Cannot be mined right now But will be mineable after the fork
B. All Current UFC is safe it can be converted into the new UFC by simply moving wallet.dat into new client
C. Balance on exchange after Fork will automatically(at least for the user) be converted.

We can still have UFC on the exchange.

I do think this issue will hurt the value somewhat but less than it not being on the exchange at all.

I don't want to deal with changing daemon and potential transaction issues a few days after launch. I have a day job, you know...

mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 06:47:41 PM

yes make it Blake256 go for it.

Would be best to have done before exchange opens. But I would rather open exchange with current UFC than either delay exchange or not list UFC

P.S.
ked.co.in works now for me it may yet take a bit for the DNS redirect to propagate.

unfocus

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 07:31:03 PM

Blake or no Blake as long as we have steady blocks, for the situation is rather bleak.  Cheesy

</badpun>

Dream, let's quickly do Blake. Time to shine and produce another DreamWorks!

</reallyendbadpun>

One thing I am firm is that I will not list the current UFC, especially since we are keeping the addresses and the wallets. There will be lots of confusions with deposits and withdrawals.

mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 08:53:03 PM

Pool at

ked.livechains.net is now ked.co.in

jonoiv

🐺Dogs for President🐺

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:18:39 PM

Unfocus!

When the exchange is open...

send me a personal, as I have edit access to the bitcoin wiki.  I can add the exchange here....

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade#Real-time_Trading

but it will get removed, unless it's fully trading and a full legal entity within the USA or Japan... so I can't add it just yet Smiley

but when ready if you have a CEO or real life name as the main owner or official registered business with fully valid https / ssl certificate,  I can add it. and it will get some hits and create some follow-on back links  Cool

Signature for hire!
tonobitc

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:24:18 PM

I can't withdraw funds from the GPLCoin.com pool because:

"You have exceeded the pools configured GPL warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!"

Any time I try to take any action, such and cashing out or making a support request it doesn't work and gives that error.

Pool user is: grub

Example 1:
"Created new manual payout request with ID #36"
"You have exceeded the pools configured GPL warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!"

Example 2:
"There was a problem sending your message. Please try again."
"You have exceeded the pools configured GPL warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer"

Nothing gets sent and my balance remains stuck on the account.

Thanks,
ak84

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:25:11 PM

So umm.. yea.. can I get a non-beta wallet client?
And an exchange mayhaps??

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Edutainment.Tech ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Double ICO: Games for smart and games for business
SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 10:34:34 PM

I can't withdraw funds from the GPLCoin.com pool because:

Any time I try to take any action, such and cashing out or making a support request it doesn't work and gives that error.

Pool user is: grub

Example 1:
"Created new manual payout request with ID #36"

Example 2:
"There was a problem sending your message. Please try again."
"You have exceeded the pools configured GPL warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer"

Nothing gets sent and my balance remains stuck on the account.

Thanks,

I need to drop the threshold lower. The issue occurs because the pool gets its coins with 0.2 GPL inputs. This means you need 5 inputs for every GPL sent out, so if you try to move 1000 GPL for example, it would require 5000 inputs which is to large of a transaction. I will move a large input from my personal wallet to allow for a large withdrawal. In the future you might want to set an auto payout at around 50 GPL to guarantee the ability to withdrawal.
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 10:38:40 PM

So umm.. yea.. can I get a non-beta wallet client?
And an exchange mayhaps??

I do not believe there are any coins that are non-beta. Bitcoin is even still in beta. The exchange has been mentioned many times in this thread and is tentatively scheduled for release this weekend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: