Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:51:45 PM

Are we sure we want to be associated with David Icke?

Icke was a TV sports presenter and pro-footballer here in the UK when, in the nineties, he gave an interview and pronounced himself the "son of godhead" - he is a national laughing stock, no-one takes him seriously.

Is it not the case that being associated with him will give the general public an easy stick with which to beat EAC, make us look like we also believe in a reptilian royal family?

I'm not sure they are the kind of connotations we want for EAC.

Icke may have been the  Catalyst for The Peoples voice but if you head over there you will see that that he has taken no part in the content creation or I believe the running of the channel,so no harm done as far as I am concerned.
and there is literally tons of interesting information you will most certainly not find in the mainstream media outlets, so to support them in their endeavours is a noble act IMO.

I agree, he does have some interesting stuff to say in amongst the completely barking stuff, but the merest mention of Icke in the UK tends to destroy your credibility.
0rganic

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:57:27 PM

guys we're introducing them to this cryptocoin world. most people have no idea what it is!

it doesn't matter the coin number we give, it's a novelty thing to share, many will become interested and search more about it

I want to stress a lot about the importance to have the platforms and socials already ready and populated before you do something like that.

People want trust and ease of use, as of today if we do something like that, 99% of those flyers and EACs will be lost, and the brand will lose credibility on the eyes of others, more then gain.

What people will do as soon as they got the flyers:

A lot will just trash it to the bin, but let's talk about all of them that really  go home interested to know more, they do that:

Google, look for trust (top socials engagments, facebook, twitter etc.)
If they are ok with it as a lot of people like EAC and talk about it on "officials" channels, they will look for the easiest way to use it.

If they don't meet those criteria they will immediately forget about EAC and you lose the only one shot you have with them, and if they will ear about EAC again, even if in better shape that would be more reluctant to know about it.

I agree with you, so please spread the word that you want an EAC wallet

listed on a TV Channel next to Bitcoin and Litecoin,  only one person from this thread

has responded, please respond to Link for details
 http://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/earthcoin-the-peoples-voice-tv-david-icke/

I like the Idea. Really. I like it and if I saw a way I would do it, but... i guys of this collar size wont listen to a few fanboy which write an email coincidentially when they get a demand of beeing part of their donater...

I think we show instead a too small collar size when we write an email... so im afraid I wont email them.

That looks like we are kiddies... imho!

Sorry go to the link and read the post, all you have to do is send an email, the same amount of time it takes you to make a post on this forum.

They have written back to me I posted the copy of the Email.

The reason they have Bitcoin and Litecoin Wallets is because I suggested that to them last year.

Earthcoin is  anew currency but just like getting listed on Crystpy you have to show,  there is a demand.

We are trying to legitimise a coin that has been just rellased last month, and there is an opportunity

to have it associated with an online TV Channel that has thousands of viewers, notwithstanding the fact it is

called The Peoples Voice, and you throw the idea in the bin?  

Ok no need to fret!
I just sent a wordy email to TPV.
Nice idea BTW.

Icke was a TV sports presenter and pro-footballer here in the UK when, in the nineties, he gave an interview and pronounced himself the "son of godhead" - he is a national laughing stock, no-one takes him seriously.

Is it not the case that being associated with him will give the general public an easy stick with which to beat EAC, make us look like we also believe in a reptilian royal family?

I do understand your concerns, but aren't you already tarred  with that brush for being involved with Bitcoin and Crypto currency, oh OMG and silk road

drug dealing whoooah scary.

Times are changing people are waking up , the powers that be have discredited and divided people for millennium with all kinds of FUD, and in respect of  the

nineties it is 2014 and Icke is not a laughing stock any more, unless you're related to Terry Wogan.

I also think EAC has attracted enough trolling without any assistance from David Icke LOL, have you been reading this thread wow.

What I am positive about is legitimacy and exposure, that normally cost thousands, please share your alternatives I'm all ears...

SteveoMB

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:57:49 PM

Icke may have been the  Catalyst for The Peoples voice but if you head over there you will see that that he has taken no part in the content creation or I believe the running of the channel,so no harm done as far as I am concerned.
and there is literally tons of interesting information you will most certainly not find in the mainstream media outlets, so to support them in their endeavours is a noble act IMO.

I agree, he does have some interesting stuff to say in amongst the completely barking stuff, but the merest mention of Icke in the UK tends to destroy your credibility.

that is unstoppable now... my email was lovely...

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
0rganic

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:00:20 PM

What part of the UK are you talking about?
0rganic

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:02:44 PM

that is unstoppable now... my email was lovely...

I feel guilty now  Embarrassed
sussex

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:03:57 PM

Well, the UK, I don't get your question.
0rganic

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:08:37 PM

Well you said the merest mention of Icke in the UK tends to destroy your credibility, do you live in  a thriving progressive multicultural

dynamic city or town, or do you live in a quite backwater where they serve lashings of ginger beer?

Ok silence about the location of where you live in the UK and no alternative ideas, great we can move on.

AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:11:55 PM

GO AWAY AtlantisPlatform !!!

ignored and reported !!

Reported for what? having an opinion that differs from yours? Having an opinion that hurts your feelings? grow up!!! How about we ban everyone who threatens, insults, harasses, calls anyone a foul name, doesn't like your toy, etc etc??? How old are you. I will gd go away when I feel like it, I will NOT go away as long as you keep trashing me here, I will come back and come back until your childish attempts at trolling stop. I will not go away as long as you keep bringing up my name here fool!!! If you want me to go away then don't mention atlantis name after this post, if you do I will be back.  Report me, get real, report yourself!!
sussex

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:12:02 PM

guys we're introducing them to this cryptocoin world. most people have no idea what it is!

it doesn't matter the coin number we give, it's a novelty thing to share, many will become interested and search more about it

I want to stress a lot about the importance to have the platforms and socials already ready and populated before you do something like that.

People want trust and ease of use, as of today if we do something like that, 99% of those flyers and EACs will be lost, and the brand will lose credibility on the eyes of others, more then gain.

A lot will just trash it to the bin, but let's talk about all of them that really  go home interested to know more, they do that:

If they are ok with it as a lot of people like EAC and talk about it on "officials" channels, they will look for the easiest way to use it.

If they don't meet those criteria they will immediately forget about EAC and you lose the only one shot you have with them, and if they will ear about EAC again, even if in better shape that would be more reluctant to know about it.

listed on a TV Channel next to Bitcoin and Litecoin,  only one person from this thread

http://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/earthcoin-the-peoples-voice-tv-david-icke/

I like the Idea. Really. I like it and if I saw a way I would do it, but... i guys of this collar size wont listen to a few fanboy which write an email coincidentially when they get a demand of beeing part of their donater...

I think we show instead a too small collar size when we write an email... so im afraid I wont email them.

Sorry go to the link and read the post, all you have to do is send an email, the same amount of time it takes you to make a post on this forum.

The reason they have Bitcoin and Litecoin Wallets is because I suggested that to them last year.

Earthcoin is  anew currency but just like getting listed on Crystpy you have to show,  there is a demand.

We are trying to legitimise a coin that has been just rellased last month, and there is an opportunity

to have it associated with an online TV Channel that has thousands of viewers, notwithstanding the fact it is

Ok no need to fret!
Nice idea BTW.

I do understand your concerns, but aren't you already tarred  with that brush for being involved with Bitcoin and Crypto currency, oh OMG and silk road

Times are changing people are waking up , the powers that be have discredited and divided people for millennium with all kinds of FUD, and in respect of  the

nineties it is 2014 and Icke is not a laughing stock any more, unless you're related to Terry Wogan.

I also think EAC has attracted enough trolling without any assistance from David Icke LOL, have you been reading this thread wow.

What I am positive about is legitimacy and exposure, that normally cost thousands, please share your alternatives I'm all ears...

Errr, he is a laughing stock, only recently he was described as a "mad conspiracy theorist" in the Telegraph.

You need to remember that the vast majority of the UK gets it's news from the main stream media and nowhere else. They haven't had their eyes opened at all, when they hear Icke mentioned all they think of is "son of godhead" and reptilian royals, then they have a good giggle.

It's not about trolling, most EAC users will never visit this site, it's about being taken seriously.

My suggestion?

If this is the way ahead, just don't ever mention Icke's name, always refer to People's TV.
sussex

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:14:00 PM

Well you said the merest mention of Icke in the UK tends to destroy your credibility, do you live in  a thriving progressive multicultural

dynamic city or town, or do you live in a quite backwater where they serve lashings of ginger beer?

It doesn't matter where you live, we all get the same mainstream media, we all get fed the same story.

If you're suggesting that I'm some UK redneck, well...............
sussex

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:15:27 PM

Ok silence about the location of where you live in the UK and no alternative ideas, great we can move on.

Jesus, give me a chance to respond. Six minutes and apparently I can be dismissed.

Clearly you have a soft spot for Icke, it's clouding your judgement, such as it is.
0rganic

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:20:29 PM

Ok no need to fret!
Nice idea BTW.

Errr, he is a laughing stock, only recently he was described as a "mad conspiracy theorist" in the Telegraph.

You need to remember that the vast majority of the UK gets it's news from the main stream media and nowhere else. They haven't had their eyes opened at all, when they hear Icke mentioned all they think of is "son of godhead" and reptilian royals, then they have a good giggle.

It's not about trolling, most EAC users will never visit this site, it's about being taken seriously.

My suggestion?

If this is the way ahead, just don't ever mention Icke's name, always refer to People's TV.

Do you live in the UK?  I have no problem about his name, and the fact you quote the  Telegraph enough said, lets move on.

Glad you agree this is the way ahead, here is the link for email to People's TV : http://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/earthcoin-the-peoples-voice-tv-david-icke/
hmachado

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:20:50 PM

Hello all,

With support from the dev's, we are gonna have a small Giveaway on #Earthcoin Irc channel.
We wanted to have our bot (EarthlyBot) doing the giveaways, and now he is ready to do it Smiley

This Giveaway will happen in +- 48h from this post, and it would be great if you guys participate.

If you looking for some free Earthcoins, or if you just want to talk about Earthcoin, pop in.

Join us on IRC Freenode -> #Earthcoin

virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:21:38 PM

Hello all,

With support from the dev's, we are gonna have a Giveaway on #Earthcoin Irc channel.
We wanted to have our bot (EarthlyBot) doing the giveaways, and now he is ready to do it Smiley

This Giveaway will happen in +- 48h from this post, and it would be great if you guys participate.

If you want to get in, or just hang around in the channel to talk about Earthcoin, just pop in.

hi, is it trivia based?

1 BTC = 1 BTC
losthymns

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:23:27 PM

Hello all,

With support from the dev's, we are gonna have a Giveaway on #Earthcoin Irc channel.

If you want to get in, or just hang around in the channel to talk about Earthcoin, just pop in.

You got a link for that?

BTC - 156d8mXSQmYy6ZXccxJ6y4idZrbUFYxgRS                               EAC - eSF9ePLvu8TQ1EvBd7YpKn3XPdDxbwKNsW
Free BTC every 24 hours- http://www.qoinpro.com/97d7b9c426f685410fcb1408445553d4
epinay

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:23:29 PM

everyone of us should suggest the page to all the friends we have
sussex

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:24:46 PM

Ok no need to fret!
Nice idea BTW.

I do understand your concerns, but aren't you already tarred  with that brush for being involved with Bitcoin and Crypto currency, oh OMG and silk road

Times are changing people are waking up , the powers that be have discredited and divided people for millennium with all kinds of FUD, and in respect of  the

My suggestion?

Do you live in the UK?  I have no problem about his name, and the fact you quote the  Telegraph enough said, lets move on.

Glad you agree this is the way ahead, here is the link for email to People's TV : http://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/earthcoin-the-peoples-voice-tv-david-icke/

I don't agree this is the way ahead, read it again.

What's your obsession with where I live? Yes, in the UK.

Christ almighty, yes, let's move on.
hmachado

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:28:22 PM

Hello all,

hi, is it trivia based?

Its not Trivia based, although that is the plan for some future giveaways.
For this one, since we are just using the bot for the first time to do it, people will just put their addresses in the channel and the bot will randomly pick some to send Eacs.
We will see how that goes, and then we work on the next one Smiley

Silvano

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:07:18 AM

david icke is mocked systematically in italy too, with exception of cospirancy believers, who are derided as from the rest of folks...

for me too, this is not a good idea, we really risk to lost credibility.

EAC: eStpUnXdAACnB8mntosy1H3yiumrFwUdYU  DOGE: DQvMVeWDzetrbcYU7FFrg9Q9KEcDTeQLm2
LOT: M5qBdb43nj53Jjjf8Ci95dgQzoUriQiKDv     MOON: 2UNbhV3RUdFNRiK6wWop6gPawM9xGbbaEn
vaelrock

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:08:35 AM

previous quotes...

+1, David Icke is famous for his morphing reptilian elite that are ruling the world. Not sure this is a good idea to associate with this TV.
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: