Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you panic?  (Read 7756 times)
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:07:01 AM

What we really understand is that etherdelta is a decentralized exchange and that means people trade the coins by themselve and no third party involved.  Therefore most of the tokens and coins are listed there because no control and any body can list your coins without you knowledge of the developers. Therefore for you to actually benefits from your holding you most wait until the company began to list them.
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:09:54 AM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
This is rare and there is no bounty hunters will do that, bounty hunters can't control the market except the day traders (maybe) and most of all is the whales.
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:14:05 AM

According to my experience. Never buy tokens from a campaign which has bounty Wink You never know how many tokens the campaign will distribute and how low the price will drop afterward.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:14:20 AM

in my opinion, it may be the strategy of the developer of an ICO, they deliberately distribute the token so some people become scared and immediately sell their tokens for a low price, it is very difficult to read the strategy of each developer, I would not be afraid of such circumstances.
Haunebu

Activity: 3080
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:17:10 AM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

As I have seen mostly tokens are distributed to bounty hunters after some time after ICO took place. Which means as most of them sell tokens there is going to be the dip. Not to mention that people who buy into among the first ones, in pre ICO with a lot of bonuses likely sell vast amount of tokens at the beginning of tokens being on exchanges. This patron repeats it self over and over again. But if project has great time with great idea and if they can deliver, then this dumping is only temporary and it is not something you should be concerned about much.
I agree with you. Selling of tokens and coins through bounty campaigns by bounty hunters and investors once the token/coin hits the exchange for a low value is nothing new and happens majority of the time when compared to HODLING them since many work hard for quick profits and don't focus too much on the long term prospects at all. Honestly, it is not that easy to HODL when you see so many people selling their coins and tokens so quickly driving down the value, but the HODLERS stand to gain the most if the price goes up in the future. Example: Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum etc.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:25:23 AM

I never panic in that case! The price of the token falls catastrophically when the tokens get bounty hunters. Some of them immediately sell their coins and this has a very bad effect on the course. No need to panic, because after a while the price of a token may increase several times.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

As far as i know the bounty token will be distributed to the participants after all of investors will have received their tokens and the token has already listed on the exchange site. There is no reason to distributed the bounty token before all of the distribution to the investors will be completed. I never see that

True, I agree with you that most ico projects do token distribution for bounty gifts after they do distribution to investors. But if that happens, I will not panic because sales will continue and fluctuations are common.
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:30:49 AM

If you invest in Ico or participate in the gift then there is no reason to panic if the price for the current moment has dropped below the price I.You have at least 3 to 5 months to see this project demonstrates its vitality and development. during this time the price will recover.If you have a small investment. It is common to be panicked sellers but we have to think many times before you stop with your investment. If you can withhold your emotions into the market then surely, you can earn a lot.
BitcoVast

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:35:53 AM

surely everyone will experience panic. But do not worry, low price will not last long, maybe only about a month. Better keep your token
orangy

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

will not
flavio.rib

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:43:07 AM

Hi,

is normally, first you have the big invertors, then you have the public, then after all you have the distribution of the tokens, and normally the price goes a little bit down.

Freldo

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:44:16 AM

Crypto market, as well as any other market, is for people with strong nerves. Of course, everyone panics.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:46:09 AM

Btc price is confusing sometimes. What we really understand is that etherdelta is a decentralized exchange and that means people trade the coins by themselve and no third party involved. So I guess it is normal and usuall if people start panic when something start to change. Therefore most of the tokens and coins are listed there because no control and any body can list your coins without you knowledge of the developers. I guess you cannot blame the people, but you cannot blame the btc either. Therefore for you to actually benefits from your holding you most wait until the company began to list them. I guess I panic sometimes, but I must keep my faith.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

If you are really investing a great amount of token I think that is really disturbing, but panicking because the prices right now are low and the market is not in good condition is not a good thing to do, but instead of panicking, try to find ways on how to earn and focus on your personal life and things to do from there you will see you are growing.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

IF I BELIEVE IN THE PROJECT, AND THE TEAM IS REALLY ACTIVE AND WORKING TO ACHIEVE THEIR ROADMAP AND ALSO WITH AN ACTIVE AND VIBRANT COMMUNITY I WONT PANIC. BUT THE PROBLEM COMES IN WHEN YOU NOTICE THAT THE TEAM IS NOT ACTIVE AND THERE IS NO NEWS FROM THEM THAT CAN PUSH PRICE UP OR SUSTAIN IT, THEN I PANIC BECAUSE SUCH PROJECT NEVER RECOVERS FROM DUMPS.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:48:33 AM

I will not panic, because that is a mistake when investing. We need to fix our buddy's investment strategy to avoid bad ICO projects.
I have invested in bad ICO projects and lost more than $ 4k in 3 months. But now I have a lot of good friends in the field of ICO analysis, they helped me get back quickly. It is important that you have a good relationship.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
piscook

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:51:10 AM

if I am private, I do not panic at all. I just take money to live and return my coins. I wait for the next big bull if when it happens to sell some and then keep growing the rest. Maybe we will get less profit, but we will not combine our investment to zero because of panic

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

Nope, if it really went down to  that kind of price then I would try to wait it out until it gets back to its original price or even more higher. If your project has a good business and future behind it then you shouldn't be afraid about it.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

I think the cause is not bounty tokens because I have never found ICOs that distribute bounty tokens before ICO ends. perhaps the cause of that happening is investors who need money or investors who get big discounts on pre-sales because they can take profit from price gap between pre-sale discount and main sales.
Don't panic with it, in ICO investments we must be patient to wait for ICO ends and wait for the team to show its performance
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:57:22 AM

If project is interesting I don't care about small fluctuation because I invest for a long period.
Last investment - Welltrado. Will hold it!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: