Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:02:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you panic?  (Read 7752 times)
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:10:37 PM

There is no sense in panicking. Just wait until the coin is released to a more reliable and good stock exchange. Then the price for it will grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Suares

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:13:33 PM

Typically, the distribution of tokens for Bounty occurs later than the end of ICO. This is just done to ensure that members of the Bounty do not start selling coins in bulk and drop the price. Usually in the Bounty you need to wait for your tokens a month or two
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:17:57 PM

Typically, the distribution of tokens for Bounty occurs later than the end of ICO. This is just done to ensure that members of the Bounty do not start selling coins in bulk and drop the price. Usually in the Bounty you need to wait for your tokens a month or two

Yes I agree, all bounty is being distributed after the ICO, mostly it's after 1 month and it also taking some time to be listed in exchange but some are quick. Meaning there was a process. Being in panic mode is not necessary.
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

At the moment, I am calm and without panic, before Yes panic was present for every penny, now I am more calm as there is already experience.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

I won't panic, I usually continue to buy some cryptocurrencies when the market falls, and then slowly wait for the market to pick up. Because I know the market for encryption, there will be a rise in the decline.
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

As for me I won't panic, crypto currency trading is not for a panic seller, it is for a long time investors, because if one really want to succeed in crypto, he or she should be able to be patient until the capital yield better profit
drmaggoo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

I try not to panic and always believe in crypto. But I do not always get it. I start to get nervous if the market is falling rapidly.

MisterPipka

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:35:59 PM

That you mean, after the end of the company's bounty, tokens become cheaper? Then they need a little hold, until those who have finished bounty sell them

Halbert

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:37:15 PM

I do not panic when the price falls because it is the usual manipulation or correction of the market  Smiley
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

The mass sell-off of bounty hunters after the end of the ICO leads to a fall in the price of the coin. This has only negative results and is not good for anyone, but overall it is quite common.  Undecided

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
pujumba

Activity: 252

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:40:20 PM

I would certainly panic. It's not fair to release the tokens to bounty hunters and airdrop claimers before the investors. That's just senseless and can only serve to hurt the price.

febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

as far as I know tokens get after ICO is complete and tokens will be distributed a week or more,
kalo tokens that we have a low selling point why we should panic,
maybe when the tokens we have have a low value it's time we to save it until the token price starts to rise in the marketas far as I know tokens get after ICO is complete and tokens will be distributed a week or more,
kalo tokens that we have a low selling point why we should panic,
maybe when the tokens we have have a low value it's time we to save it until the token price starts to rise in the market
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:47:40 PM

in fact, Yes, the situation I do not like.I was hoping that after the consensus the market will come to life, but for some reason do not listen
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:49:33 PM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
I panic about what? The price? No dude. Definitely not. Because I belive that bitcoin price or any price in the market will rise up maybe not now but soon it will happen. It can really happen since the price is too low so kore investors will encourage to buy tokens at low price.
Syella.A

Activity: 247

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:49:33 PM

I do not panic with such a thing. before i become an investor, i will see ico which i think is good and growing. so, when I see something like that, I'm sure with ico I follow. so it's not easy for me to panic.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

Friend, I am investing in ICO for the long term in accordance with the project roadmap. Usually it's half a year or a year. If the project is good, it will take its price after the project implementation. As for the exchanges that you have indicated, this is a normal situation for them and that can be solved only after the appearance of the token on a normal exchange.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:20:00 PM

Nope, I would seize that opportunity to buy tokens sold from bounty campaign participants. It is normal for the bounty campaign participants to sell the tokens they received to a much lower price than the suggested ICO price specially since they are competing in the market prices I think they usually sell their tokens for about 50% the usual ICO price.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:28:23 PM

There might be several reasons for the prices to get sold in lower rate. Some people are impatient and they try to sell all their tokens they received as reward through several bounty programs as soon as possible. Some realize that the project might not succeed and ends up selling whenever they have the opportunity.
If you think that the project has potential, then don't panic. Just hold and try to invest when the price falls to maximize your profit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:48:09 AM

Yes, of course, we do panic in the times and even I feel panic in the situation when I see the tokens selling at much lower price comparing to its average traded price on the exchanges. Actually, this has happened with me for many times and I think every newbie trader who had started participating in the bounty should have faced this situation. This all because the majority of people sell their tokens right after the ICO has ended which create panic everywhere on the exchanges and I think that this is a Bad Idea.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

We all know about bitcoin and its positive site so someone can panic because of some ideas or steps also with ICO but I am not panic because I know the benefits of bitcoin and surely bitcoin authority will take proper steps against it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: